Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de gizm0 posté le 2004-06-14 15:28:35 (S | E | F | I)
hi!
I wanted to know _what you think about piercing _if you like it or not, _if you have any or not? _and why so many people are against it.

personnally I have 1 in the nose, 4 on the ears & 1 in the belly button I would like to get one done in the tongue but my boyfriend is strictly against it.
My parents were against them too (even if I got them done anyway )
I don't understand why most of the people I know are against this .

Réponse: re de nanis, postée le 2004-06-14 15:47:04 (S | E)
I'm really for piercings except: in the tongue!
I've just 3 piercings on the ears.

Réponse: re to gizm0 de bluedreams, postée le 2004-06-14 16:15:09 (S | E)
I'm for and against the piercing.

I have three on the left ear and two on the right.
I like it when it is on the nose but when it starts to be on a tongue or on the chest...I really not agree.

I hope it will help you in you search.

Blue Dream

Réponse: re de virginia, postée le 2004-06-14 18:15:02 (S | E)
I'm not against it. Everyone is free to do what he/she wants to do on his/her own body. Sometimes I find a piercing beautiful and sometimes I find it's very ugly!
I don't agree with having a piercing if it's dangerous for the people's health... notably in the tongue or in the navel.
Take care!

Réponse: re de wendy, postée le 2004-06-15 09:22:33 (S | E)
Hello everybody!
Here is my opinion about piercing.
I don't like too much piercing. It doesn't mean that I am against it. But I find that it is not very nice, pretty. When I see a nice girl with piercing in her tongue or on her nose, what is a pity! I think that she is less nice!
I am perhaps wrong!
Cordialement
Wendy

Réponse: re de ISMAMERA, postée le 2004-06-17 17:14:20 (S | E)
I'm not against , I've 3 on the ears . I'd like to have one on the navel.
According to me, some people are against because they are afraid about the diseases'contamination (AIDS,HEPATITE .....) . Bye .

Réponse: re de dolivera, postée le 2004-06-17 18:26:10 (S | E)
I LOVE piercing but Here I am not trust in the materials they use to do it so I am in hurry to be in London in the grace oh who you know for mu english first and piercing.I will do only two in my navet and right breast.
Thanks

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-06-17 18:35:18 (S | E)
wow!
!!!!
if I do that my boyfriend would ask the divorce (even before getting married )

Réponse: re de soledad86, postée le 2004-06-18 17:07:56 (S | E)
i'm totaly against it but im not saying ''don't do it''. i think its realy bad .i don't have any piercing.just because im trying to be good looking.look its realy easy to be affraid of somebody with p.than somebody who is pierce if you think it's cool but being cool is sometimes a lost of personality.(sorry).im so against it .
Physical attraction sometimes is essentially appropriate to certain places that you socially attend. Sometimes, your look can really express your social behavior and your professional knowledge.looks can realy accuse you .loos can affect your life 'goals which wouldn't be a good thing to deal with ,just b'cause of the way you wannabe looking.why should i be looking like this and suffer from it?i don't about u but i won't hurt my life for any fantaisy.the look its what people can see but knowledge,they can't see it ,so if your look keep people away from you how your knowledge gonna shows up.please think about i dont want to blame any of u im just trying to let u know some stufs that u should care about.
cheers ,soledad.

Réponse: re de jalade, postée le 2004-06-18 19:34:42 (S | E)
pour mais pas beaucoup sinon c moche !!!

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-06-18 19:44:20 (S | E)
soledad, I agree with some of your ideas but I think that you are too focalised on the MASS piercing , which isn't my goal thats for sure
but as the topic wasn't about me , its nice to see some other people's points of view, thank you all for your concern

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-06-18 23:12:08 (S | E)
MASS Piercing ? Is it when you want to look like a colander ???

Réponse: reréponse de avie, postée le 2004-07-08 14:58:03 (S | E)
I have 4 piercings at ears only ! I'm against when it's on the other part of the body and much is ugly.

Réponse: re de fabienne, postée le 2004-07-11 08:05:17 (S | E)
Hello Gizm0,
I love piercing in the belly button !
I would like to have one but I'm afraid of it !!! Don't laugh at me !!!
Could it hurt me ??
Someone coud tell me how they do that ?
I've heard that when you are pregnant you must put it out, but it seems logical !!
Thanks for your answers all.
And correct my mystakes !!
FAB

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-07-11 20:24:28 (S | E)
fabienne no it doesnt hurt at all! believe me
when you are pregnant , there are longer piercings that you can use for your belly button but many people recommend you taking it out...

Réponse: re de joy813, postée le 2004-07-23 15:54:38 (S | E)
Piercing ... it's a question of fashion !
I like it for young people but not everywhere !

Réponse: re de joy813, postée le 2004-07-23 15:56:50 (S | E)
sorry, I forgot something ....
and certainly not for boys !

Réponse: re:Piercing FOR/AGAINST? de somkeo, postée le 2004-08-24 23:08:02 (S | E)
people can do what they want to do ...some of percing are realy nice to looke in the nose i Adore that!

Réponse: re:Piercing FOR/AGAINST? de traviskidd, postée le 2004-08-25 08:20:15 (S | E)
Personally I feel that God gave our bodies all the holes they need. Why make more?

Réponse: re:Piercing FOR/AGAINST? de gizm0, postée le 2004-08-25 10:32:32 (S | E)
(i will not make any comments on religion, nor God.........)
but I think there is an evolution, and between you & me, God was not fashionable at all hahaha!

I'm having my tatoo done next week!!!

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux