Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Candidature/Wwoofing

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Candidature/Wwoofing
Message de fannyb posté le 19-04-2020 à 20:53:45 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
Je devais faire une candidature pour faire du Wwoofing ( travailler bénévolement dans une ferme biologique dans le monde ) en Afrique du Sud. Pouvez-vous m’indiquer si j’ai fait des erreurs, s’il-vous-plaît.
Merci d’avance.

Hello, my name is Fanny, here is my application to do Woofing in South Africa more precisely at Camp Depanneuse in Dang, Cameron. I would like to do Wwoofing in this farm because it has a great diversity of animals like antelopes, monkeys and guineafowls. In addition, I find it honourable that this farm has a rescue animal centre. I would like to learn also how this farm product skin-care, soaps and how honey is made. Furthermore, I am very interested in their 0 waste mentality and I will be very happy to learn some tips on this subject. To introduce myself, I could say I’m graduate from middle school and I did a work placement in an equestrian centre, I have some skills at planting and picking fruits and vegetables because I own a small vegetable garden. Besides, I love manual activities like built pens. Furthermore, I’m really motivated to work in this farm because I’m in love with animals. What’s more, I would say that I’m punctual, easy going and helpful. I will able in cleaning the animals box and feed. I want to be a wwoofer because it’s a beautiful experience which brings you closer to nature. I’m eager to learn how to live the green life and a lot of other thing. Last but not least, I will enjoy to meet beautiful people and discover this beautiful country in a different way.

-------------------
Modifié par fannyb le 20-04-2020 15:26

Réponse : Candidature/Wwoofing de fannyb, postée le 20-04-2020 à 15:30:25 (S | E)
Pourriez-vous m’aider s’il-vous-plaît

Réponse : Candidature/Wwoofing de here4u, postée le 20-04-2020 à 15:47:58 (S | E)
Hello!

I'll try not to sound pessimistic, but I'm afraid this sort of experience is out of the question for the months to come... Pity, isn't it?

Hello, my name is Fanny,

here is my application to do Woofing in South Africa more precisely at Camp Depanneuse in Dang, Cameron. I would like to do Wwoofing in this farm because it has a great diversity of animals like antelopes, monkeys and guineafowls. In addition, I find it honourable that this farm has a rescue animal centre. I would like to learn also how this farm product (revoir la construction = interrogative indirecte. + "product" is a noun, not a verb) skin-care, soaps and how honey is made. Furthermore, I am very interested in their 0 waste mentality and I will be very happy to learn some tips on this subject.

To introduce myself, I could say I’m X graduate from middle school and I did a work placement in an equestrian centre; I have some skills at planting and picking fruits and vegetables because I own a small vegetable garden. Besides, I love manual activities like built (forme en ing) pens. Furthermore, I’m really motivated to work in this farm because I’m in love with animals. What’s more, I would say that I’m punctual, easy going and helpful. I will able in cleaning(to be able to) the animals box and feed XXXX. I want to be a wwoofer because it’s a beautiful experience which brings you closer to nature.(and to people?) I’m eager to learn how to live "the green life" and a lot of other thingS. Last but not least, I will enjoy to meet beautiful people and discover this beautiful country in a different way.

Est-ce une lettre de motivation ? Si oui, il faut terminer par une formule adéquate ...

Réponse : Candidature/Wwoofing de fannyb, postée le 20-04-2020 à 23:27:22 (S | E)
Bonsoir

Hello, my name is Fanny,

Here is my application to do Wwoofing in South Africa more precisely at Camp Depanneuse in Dang, Cameron. I would like to do Wwoofing in this farm because it has a great diversity of animals like antelopes, monkeys and guineafowls. In addition, I find it honourable that this farm has a rescue animal centre. I would like to also learn how to produce skin-care, soaps and how honey is made in this farm. Furthermore, I am very interested in their 0 waste mentality and I will be very happy to learn some tips on this subject.

To introduce myself, I could say I’m a graduate of middle school and I did a work placement in an equestrian centre; I have some skills at planting and picking fruits and vegetables because I own a small vegetable garden. Besides, I love manual activities like building pens. Furthermore, I’m really motivated to work on this farm because I’m in love with animals. What’s more, I would say that I’m punctual, easy going and helpful. I will able to clean the animal boxes and feed them. I want to be a Wwoofer because it’s a beautiful experience which brings you closer to nature and to people. I’m eager to learn how to live "the green life" and a lot of other things. Last but not least, I will enjoy to meet beautiful people and discover this beautiful country in a different way.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a nice day.

Il s’agit d’un CV audio où je présente ma candidature, mais ce n’est pas pour de vrai il s’agit seulement d’un devoir

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux