Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

National Park/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

National Park/aide
Message de lucie47 posté le 07-10-2015 à 11:27:21 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
En anglais, mon groupe et moi-même avons dû inventer un dialogue. Ci-dessous, quelques phrases pour lesquelles je ne suis pas sûre de la traduction et de la formation. Pour info,elles n'ont aucun lien logique entre elles car elles ont été prises de part et d'autre de notre texte. Merci de bien vouloir s'il vous plait nous indiquer nos fautes, afin que nous puissions les corriger.
Merci pour vos réponses.

That could actually be interesting for our culture.
This is not making much progress  : what exactly is in your park??
That seems to me to be a boring program.
I'm sure that I've found something a lot more interesting.
All right, everyone, from the top ! Throughout my life, I've traveled around the world. Indeed, I have already visited several national parks. And one of them stood out among the rest.
You will see, I also did some digging. If you choose my park, you could be looking wonderful things : deep canyons (photo 1).. uniquely sommits with elegant lines and bright white apperance (photo 2)...
On the top of that, you might find older Indian housing, dating back houdred years !!
(photo 3)
The Zion National Park is characterized by huge vertical sandstone chimneys which rise to over 350 m above the ground ...

There's also the "Virgin" river that winds along meadows and red rocks.
And that ! that it's interesting!
Maybe, we can visit the park by canoe! That way we won't have any problems.
Nerds students, like you (→ F), but also athletes like you (→ L) will apppreciate that.
Or both, like myself. I know I have many chances ... haha
It's a little bit complicated. In fact, it is a sport in white water, comprising going down a river, which alterned swims and climbs.
So, we could do one of several activities: climbing rocks and arches with you, and canoeing with me.
Finally my friends, I think we found the perfect place for our year-end outings.
I believe that  we have reached an agreement but It was very difficult.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-10-2015 12:02

Réponse: National Park/aide de gerondif, postée le 07-10-2015 à 12:24:54 (S | E)
Bonjour,
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert

That could actually be interesting for our culture.
This is not making much progress : what exactly is in your park??
That seems to me to be a boring program.
I'm sure that I've found something a lot more interesting.
All right, everyone, from the top ! Throughout my life, I've traveled around the world. Indeed, I have already visited several national parks. And one of them stood out among the rest.
You will see, I also did some digging. If you choose my park, you could be looking(vous confondez regarder et voir: you will be able to see// you will see//) wonderful things : deep canyons (photo 1).. uniquely (un adverbe ne s'applique pas à un nom, il faut un adjectif) sommits with elegant lines and bright white apperance (photo 2)...
On the top of that, you might find older Indian housing, dating back houdred years !!
(photo 3)
The Zion National Park is characterized by huge vertical sandstone chimneys which rise (to) over 350 m above the ground ...

There's also the "Virgin" river that winds along meadows and red rocks.
And that ! that, it's interesting!
Maybe, we can visit the park by canoe! That way we won't have any problems.
Nerds(un mot adjectival ne se met pas au pluriel) students, like you (→ F), but also athletes like you (→ L) will apppreciate that.
Or both, like myself. I know I have many chances(au sens, j'ai beaucoup d'opportunités ?? sinon, pour dire j'ai de la chance, c'est I AM (very) lucky) ... haha
It's a little bit complicated. In fact, it is a sport in white water, comprising (utilisez le verbe to include) going down a river, which alterned swims and climbs.
So, we could do one of several activities: climbing rocks and arches with you, and canoeing with me.
Finally my friends, I think we found the perfect place for our year-end outings.
I believe that we have reached an agreement but It was very difficult.

Réponse: National Park/aide de hello365, postée le 07-10-2015 à 16:26:27 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, j'ai corrigé mon texte grâce à vos indications.

Juste encore une petite question, pour dire : Nous sommes déjà le 2 juin c'est bien : We are already the June 2nd ?

Réponse: National Park/aide de gerondif, postée le 07-10-2015 à 17:31:18 (S | E)
Hello,
"Nous sommes déjà le 2 juin c'est bien : We are already the June 2nd ?" Non.
Today is already June 2nd, prononcé: Today is already the second of June,
ou en plus technocratique: Today is already June the second.
We are already the second of June se comprendrait.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux