Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

I shop /Correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

I shop /Correction
Message de kaleid posté le 14-01-2015 à 20:19:35 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir!
Je souhaiterais que quelqu'un s'il a le temps et la bonté puisse m'aider à corriger mon texte.
Je remercie d'avance ceux ou celles qui prendront le temps de m'aider!

The document is a photomontage do by Barbara Kruger in 1987.
What I find striking immediately is the slogan "I shop therefore I am". Furthermore, when it is a hand who is holding that little-card shaped sign that reads the slogan.Moreover the the artis use only three colours:grey for the hand,white for the sign and red for the message.The red is used for the letter in order to stand out against the white and black background.It's also a use for the viewer to be shock ,since the colours of the message is violent and aggressive.
I thinks that the artist goal is to denounce the overconsumption of the society,that is going to destroy the World.Since the consumer society create the inequality between the diferents states.And this overconsumption requests a large amount of first materials that the Earth doesn't have.As a result of the use of chemical products,that pollute our World.

Sur ce je vous souhaite à tous une bonne soirée!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-01-2015 21:26

Réponse: I shop /Correction de razzor, postée le 14-01-2015 à 21:22:33 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Voici les corrections

The document is a photomontage dochoix du verbe et du temps by Barbara Kruger in 1987.
What I findtemps striking immediatelyplace de l'adverbe is the slogan "I shop therefore I am". Furthermore, [when it is a hand who is holding that little-card shaped sign that reads the slogan.] - Que voulez-vous dire? A reformuler. Moreover, the theun seul article suffit artisorthographe use only three colours:grey for the hand,white for the sign and red for the message. Theà supprimer red is used for the letterun meilleur mot: lettering in order to stand out against the white and black background. It's also a use for the viewer to be shockparticipe passé? ,since the colours of the message isverbe mal conjugué violent and aggressive.
I thinksverbe mal conjugué that the artistgénitif (apostrophe S) goal is to denounce the overconsumption of the society,that is going to destroy the Worldmajuscule pas nécessaire. Since the consumergénitif (la même remarque que plus haut) society createverbe mal conjugué thearticle pas nécessaire inequality between the diferentsorthographe states.And this overconsumption requests a large amount of firstpensez à un autre mot materials that the Earth doesn't have.As a result of the use of chemical products that pollute our Worldpas de majsucule et phrase incomplète.

Bonne soirée!

Réponse: I shop /Correction de kaleid, postée le 15-01-2015 à 18:55:40 (S | E)
Bonsoir!
Tout d'abord,je tiens à vous remercier de votre aide!

Voici le texte après correction:

The document is a photomontage made by Barbara Kruger in 1987.
What I found immediately striking is the slogan "I shop therefore I am". Furthermore, when the artist use only three colours:grey for the hand,white for the sign and red for the message.Red is used for lettering in order to stand out against the white and black background.It's also a use for the viewer to be shocked ,since the colours of the message are violent and aggressive.
I think that the artist's goal is to denounce the overconsumption of the society,that is going to destroy the world.Since the consumer's society created inequality between the differents states.And this overconsumption requests a large amount of raw materials that the Earth doesn't have.As a result of the use of chemical products,that pollute our world.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux