Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Libby Pearson/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Libby Pearson/aide
Message de kaleid posté le 28-12-2014 à 15:39:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je souhaiterais que quelqu'un s'il a le temps et la bonté puisse m'aider à corriger mon texte .
Je remercie d'avance ceux ou celles qui prendront le temps de m'aider!

I think the attitude of Libby Pearson is very noble.Since, she resists to the temptation of buying useless thing in order to stand up for the environment.We can even say, that she takes drastic measures to put an end to the thought that shopping is an entertainment.I think this is a way of raising the public awareness about the environment and the overconsumption.Since the overconsumption is a scourge for the nature,that will eventually harm the society.
But,I find her attitude offensive of buying another rabbit because her rabbit is dead.She looks like, she is consedering that the animals are nothing more, but a decoration for her home.And she doesn't even think about their feelings.
Despite that, there are also other groups that are trying to raise the public awareness thanks to their ways of living and to the event that they do.It is the case for the compacters'movement, who are trying their best for the sake of whole world.

Sur ce je vous souhaite à tous une bonne journée!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2014 16:06

Réponse: Libby Pearson/aide de here4u, postée le 28-12-2014 à 17:10:46 (S | E)
Hello !
Votre présent simple est gênant par moments ...

I think the attitude of Libby Pearson is very noble.Since, she resists to the temptation of buying useless thing in order to stand up for the environment.We can even say, that she takes drastic measures to put an end to the thought that shopping is an entertainment.I think this is a way of raising (the) public awareness about the environmental issue and the overconsumption.Since the overconsumption is a scourge for the nature,that will eventually harm the society.
But,I find her attitude offensive of, buying another rabbit because her rabbit is dead.She looks like, she is consedering that the animals are nothing more, but than a decoration for her home.And she doesn't even think about their feelings.
Despite that(What?), there are also other groups that are trying to raise the public awareness thanks to their ways of living and to the event that they do(boff!).It is the case for the compacters'movement, who are trying their best for the sake of XXX whole world.

Hope it helped !

Réponse: Libby Pearson/aide de kaleid, postée le 29-12-2014 à 15:06:27 (S | E)
Bonjour!
Tout d'abord,je vous dis un gros merci pour votre aide !

Voici le texte après correction:

I think the attitude of Libby Pearson is very noble.Since, she refrain from buying useless products in order to stand up for the environment.We can even say, that she took drastic measures to put an end to the thought that shopping is an entertainment.I think this is a way of raising public awareness about the environmental issue and overconsumption.Since the overconsumption is a scourge for nature,that will eventually harm the society.
But,I found her attitude offensive, buying another rabbit because her rabbit die.She seemed,that she is consedering that the animals are nothing more, than a decoration for her home.And she doesn't even think about their feelings.
But luckily, there are also other persons that are trying to raise public awareness thanks to their ways of living and to the event that they do.It is the case for the people from the compacters'movement, who are doing their best for the sake of the whole world.

Sur ce je vous souhaite une bonne journée!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux