Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bac/ Mythes et héros MLK

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/ Mythes et héros MLK
Message de anthony1023 posté le 10-05-2014 à 09:08:46 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
je passe mon oral d'anglais la semaine prochaine sur des notions et je voudrais avoir votre avis sur ma notion Mythes et héros.Est-ce que quelqu'un peut me corriger mes fautes s'il vous plaît :/ Merci d'avance !

Notion Myths and Heroes: Martin Luther King
Intro:
I'm going to talk about the theme of myths and heroes. Firstly, I'll define the words myth and hero.
- A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon.
- A myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion.

Problématique:
We going to see why Martin Luther King can be considered as a hero but also as a myth since his death.
We are going to start talking about myths and heroes who had political influence.
I)The man:
- His truth name is Martin Luther King Junior.
- He was born in January 15th in1929 in Atlanta and he grew in an America segregation.
- His education and his studies, will make become pacifist and pastor in a baptist church.
- He was married with Coretta Scott with which he had 4 children.

II)The hero:
For many people, Martin Luther King can be considered as an international hero by that :
- He fought against the racial segregation in the United States and for the civil rights of African-American.
- He have organized the Montgomery bus boycott in 1955. It began when Rosa Parks refused to move to make way for a white man.
- Accordingly, Martin led a boycott of the transit system. The boycott lasted more than a year. It was very tense at times.
- In 1963, he helped to organize the famous March on Washington. Over 250 000 people attended this March in an effort to show the importance of civil rights legislation. They hoped for the end to segregation in the society.
- It was at this moment where Martin gave his « I have a Dream » speech, the most famous speech in history.
- He embodies true valors, freedom, equality, pacifism, power.

III)The myth:
His image had deformed and idealized in the collective imagination because :
- Martin died young, killed at age of 39 years.
- Today, his image is mythic. He embodies the myth of the no-violence , equality and the liberty.
- He received throughout his life numerous prices, a Nobel Prize in 1964, American Liberties Medallion in 1965.
- He had considerate as the more bigger author the historical discourse.

Conclusion:
For ton conclude, we can say that problems are :
- The ignorance: The people know his image but they haven’t know which he is, they have associated King only at his speech « I have a Dream ».

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2014 09:26

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux