Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/Charity

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Charity
Message de busterfamily posté le 01-05-2014 à 19:15:25 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je viens d’écrire un texte en anglais, sur une oeuvre caritative, et je ne suis pas sûr de ne pas avoir fait de fautes.
C'est pour ça que je voudrais que quelqu'un m'aide à corriger ses fautes.
Merci à celui qui m'aidera.
Cordialement,

Rêves is a charity , and they mission is to realize the dream of child or adolescent.
The charity was found in 1994 by Christopher Charlet, then has contacted dome Knowledge.
They first realized dream is for a young girl, she wanted to met Patrick Bruel.
Christopher and his team asked to patrick if she could meet hin, he accept that, also, he spent a day with her.
In 2012 they was found, the first national day of the dream, whereas they was accomplites 3158 dreams of young people.
In other words, they was the maker of dream. That's way I heve cose this carity, by the way, if I could, I'd do anything to help the Cristopher's team.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-05-2014 21:35

Réponse: Correction/Charity de eg180, postée le 06-05-2014 à 13:58:51 (S | E)
Hello,

Rêves is a charity , they whose mission is to realize help acheive the dream dreams of child or adolescent children or adolescents.
The charity was found founded in 1994 by Christopher Charlet, then has contacted dome Knowledge. (Pas clair)
They first realized dream is for a young girl , she wanted to met Patrick Bruel. helped a young girl's dream come true by giving her the chance to meet Patrick Bruel.
Christopher and his team asked to Patrick if she could meet hin him. he accept that, also, he spent a day with her. He accepted to do so and spent a day with her.
In 2012 they was found, the first national day of the dream, whereas they was accomplites 3158 dreams of young people. (pas clair)
In other words, they was were the makers of dreams. That's way I heve chosen this carity. by the way, If I could, I'd do anything to help the Cristopher's team.

I hope this helps.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-05-2014 19:03
No red or pink on the forum please.
When you want to modify your message you can click on the letter E in the title of your post.

Réponse: Correction/Charity de eg180, postée le 06-05-2014 à 14:00:04 (S | E)
Rêves is a charity , they whose mission is to realize TO help achieve the dream dreams of child or adolescent children or adolescents.
I forgot one correction in the opening sentence.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux