Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Exposé/Michael Jordan

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Exposé/Michael Jordan
Message de rouyer40 posté le 24-03-2014 à 19:03:55 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'ai un mini exposé à faire et je voudrais savoir si ma syntaxe, ma grammaire et mes conjugaisons sont correctes.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Texte : " Today, I want to speak about a great athlete. This athlete is Michael Jordan. Everybody knows this amazing basketball player. Michael Jordan is deemed like the most clever NBA player all times. For me, this man is important because he bever gave up. Ahead from obstacles, he has worked a lot to overcome. In spite of difficulties, nobody stopped him. He's a legend of basketball and a model of determination.

Michael Jordan is born on Februar 17, 1963 in Brooklyn. He's 51 years old qnd he lives in New-York. His complete name is Michael Jeffrey Jordan. He's black and bald and he has blueeyes. MJ measures 6 feet 6 and he weights 216 pounds. He's divorced but he has two boys named Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James and he has a daughter : Jasmine.
Presently, he doesn't play basketball anymore but he doesn't have left this sport since he's the chairman of Charlotte Bobcats, a NBA team.
He dislikes people when doesn't have motivation for sport. MJ is an example for kids because he realises his dreams. He doesn't stop when he has a problem, he faces it. After his career, he starts his own brand of clothes named "Air Jordan". He sells basketball clothes and mainly famous shoes. The name of his brand comes from a nickname given by his team mate.

When he was young, Michael wanted to integrate his highschool team. But after the tests, he has refused because he deemed to short to play at this level. He wasn't selected. He went back at home, he closed his rooms door and he cried. Durind three days, he stayed here and when he quitted his room, he has more determined than ever, he trained hard and the next year he played for the University from North Carolina where he made an incredible job. After University, he drafted by the great team of Chicago bulls. The first games, he didn't play but after a little moment, the coaches sent him on the ground. And this years, he made an extraodinary season and he elected "Roockie of the year"

This event exhibits that with dtermination and efforts, we can realise great things. A famous auote from Michael Jordan is "somme people want it to happen, some sih it would happen, others make it happen". This guy inspires me, when I lack of will, I think of him and his story and I know if I give up, I can't succeed."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-03-2014 21:16

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux