Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Critique d'un film/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Critique d'un film/aide
Message de melina68 posté le 12-02-2014 à 17:29:18 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

j'ai dû faire la critique d'un film en anglais. Celle-ci est un peu longue mais si vous me corrigez une partie c'est déjà super bien ! Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

In the film category, I asked a masterpiece: Here "the curious case of Benjamin Button", by David Fincher.

The film is incredibly beautiful. From the first minutes, we fall into an amazingly alternate universe: happy, sad, obscure, dark, wonderful... The mood changes often, as our emotions: we laugh, we cry, we admire and dream.

David Fincher has once again done a great job! It is true that we could not expect a disaster from one who has made exellents films, like "Fight Club" or "Seven." But "Benjamin Button" also owes its great success to the magnificent and charismatic main actor: I named Brad Pitt. He plays to perfection and does not hesitate to old and to ugly himself. We can just admire his talent, and his beauty. It is a great actor, a real one!
And for Cate Blanchett, what about her ?  We already knew she was a very good actress, after his performance in Indiana Jones. But the worry is that the role of Daisy resembles that she plays in "the man who cried," for example. It still remains a beautiful duo formed by Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett together...

The highlight of this film is the mounting. Indeed the makeup to aging actors is quite successful. As for many special effects it is just perfect: for example, when Benjamin was 80 years. In reality, these are the features of Brad Pitt which was taken up with sensors for this scene ... Plans are beautiful, the story also. And music, which fits perfectly, yet adds more emotions, as if there are not enough already!

What negative criticism can we make about this film? I know many people who have seen this film found it too long. But tell a life in two hours does not seem to short?

In conclusion, I can say that it is a splendid film that I call masterpiece. The realization, the actors, the music, the story, everything is just perfect. I am not annoyed for a second. You must to see this movie!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-02-2014 19:32

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux