- Signaler un bug
- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction de devoir (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Correction de devoir
Message de cocoo posté le 03-06-2013 à 17:53:15
Bonjour, je me permet de reposer mon sujet vu qu'il a été fermé! je me permet de préciser que j'ai passé UNE JOURNEE dessus et que je me suis servi du DICTIONNAIRE robert & Collins précisément, de mon COURS et du traducteur en DERNIER RECOURS!

Hello ! You are Mrs Patom Ida, isn’t it?
Hello, Yes it’s me ! I come in your unit after my toes amputation.
You are welcome in this private hospital of cardiac rehabilitation, following care and terme care. My name is Christie, I will be your nurse today. According to the transmissions, you will stay here approximately two months, until the healing of your toes amputation on the right foot.
All this time! I need a dietician to advise me on my diet. I hope it will good.
Of course, we have the best heathcare’s professionals in this private hospital ! You are very lucky ! I show you your room? And after I’ll go you the round of the unit?
Yes , thank you. Let’s go ! I’m tired of walking. I need to sit down.
There is the room nine, down the hall. Here is your room! You are lucky, it was the last single room!
Oh it’s perfect! That smell the own! Thank you.
Here you have the bathroom with the shower, small washbasin and toilets. Here you have a bedside railswith a blanket, a cupboard, a bedside table, an armachair to move you and the call button. Don’t hesitate to press it when necessary.
In this private hospital, you will have regulary visits of a physiotherapists to take sport, a dietician, a psychologist to talk with him about your fears and of everything and of anything. It’s as you want!It was the first time, that I had an operation, I am very anxious for the cicatrisation.
And for my dressing, it has been one day that he wasn’t changed, it’s not normal. This is going septic!
Don’t worried for this ! A nurse will come to make your dressing every two days. Generally, that heals very well !
Only every two days? It’s insufficient! I want that my dressing is every day changed! You are paid for it!
Ok ok! We shall see that later with the doctor. Can you give me your medical record?
Hold! It should be complete.
Thank you. Huuum I don’t see an electrocardiogram in your Medical Record, so I’ll do you this.
Now, I go to take you your Observations, then I’ll make you an electrocardiogram and I’ll take main information concerning you/that you concern
What is an electrocardiogram ?
It’s a machine that register the electric activity of the heart, to see if it beats correctly. I go to search the monitor and I return
I am there!! Can you lengthen please?
Yes, I getting longer.
Put one finger in the pulse oximeter.
What is the pulse oximeter ?
The pulse oximeter, to recors your blood oxygen saturation
Oh ok ok !
Can you turn your head to one side for me please? It’s to take your temperature.
Of course
36° It’s alright! Give me your right arm to wraps around your arm the blood pressure cuff. It’s to take your blood pressure.
I know this! I’m not moron!
Do not be rude with me please. I didn’t say that!
Sorry, I am very anxious
No problem. It doesn’t matter! You have 11/ 7 of blood pressure, 99% of oxygen saturation and 60% of pouls
It’s normal ?
Of course! It’s perfect. Now, I’m goin to make the electrocardiogram. Can you lift your t-shirt?Hum I am very chaste. I’m really obliged ? I can keep my bra?
I can’t to stick electrods on your t-shirt! Yes you can keep it
Ok, It’s reassure me. You can go there.
We are waiting two minutes and I print it this for the doctor. It’s ok, we can remove the electrodes.
Aïe, be careful! You pull out my hair, you aren’t very delicate!
Excuse me Mrs Patom, I don’t this on purpose .
Well.Now, I’m going to ask you questions about personal informations. So, what is your full name, your date of birth and your city of birth?
My name is Patom. My surname is Ida. I was born in 29th march 1983 (nineteen eighty three) in Bordeaux.
And your permanent address?
My address is 5 street of kennedy in London.
Well, Are you married ? Do you have children ?
No, I’m single but I Have a child, he is 6 years old.
And, if you are a problem, who is the next of skin ?
You can contact my sister: Angèle Patom, her telephone number is 06 55 44 32 22, it’s also my trusted person.
Ok. What is your professional status ?
I’m working as a secretary in dental office.
Do you have a National Health service?
Yes, of course!
Do you know your weight and your size please ?
I don’t remember my weight, but my size is 5 feet 4 inches
Ok, go up on the scale, I will weight you.
Ok, 70 lbs. Do you have allergies ? And other additional information to tell me ?
I’m allergic to iodine since my 8 years old and to fish. Also, I have trouble of sleeping, I would like to take sleeping drug. That’s it, I don’t have other information to tell you. Which are the visiting hours in this private hospital ?
All right. The Visiting hours are 13h to 20h. I let you settle down in your room.
I’ll come back with the doctor and together, we will decide if your dressing should be changed every day. See you later

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-06-2013 18:13
Encore beaucoup de traducteur en ligne! trop même.
Aucun membre n'est tenu de tout re-écrire.
Topic fermé.

Nous sommes désolés, mais nous avons fermé ce sujet conformément aux conditions d'utilisations du site: Lien internet

et aux conseils d'utilisations du forum: Lien internet

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux