Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

DM / aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

DM / aide
Message de missoph93 posté le 08-05-2013 à 17:49:50 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous !
J'ai un devoir d'anglais et j'aimerais qu'on me corrige les fautes s'il vous plaît.
Merci d'avance, Missoph93.

Consigne:
Tell me about music in your life :
- Tell me if you play an instrument and how long you have been playing it.
- If you don't play an instrument, tell me which one you would like to play and why.
- Write about the kinds of music you prefer and why you enjoy them.
- Write about the kinds of music you hate and why you can't stand them.
- Tell me who is your favourite singer or band and why.
- Tell me who is the singer or the band you hate the most and why.

- Choose three of your favourite songs and tell for each of them :
- What they are about
- Why you like these songs
- When you listen to them

Choose three the songs you don't like and tell for each of them :
- What they are about
- Why you don't lik these songs

Mes réponses :
Firstly, I don't play an instrument but I would have loved play the droms because I like the sound of it and I love the atmosphere that it gives.
In spite of this time lost, I believe that nothing is too late.
My kinds of music are R'N'B, zouk, gospel, pop music, hip pop and christian music.
I enjoy this music style for several things but in particular for rhythm them.
Then, I hate rock, folk and classical music because for me it's too boring but also not interesting. I can't stand hard rock and electro because I think that they don't sound like music. These are rather some musics not very merry unlike the ones that I usually listen to. My favourite singer is Flavour because I find he has a beautiful voice then, he is handsome and I am keen on this songs. Finally, I hate Justin Bieber because it's a temperamental person, he sometimes is arrogant, even if some teenagers are fan of him anyhow he isn't and he never was my love at first sight. Moreover, I find him unbearable.
Secondly, my first favourite song is " Imagine me" it's Kirk Franklin's song. In this song Kirk Franklin gives to the persons who are in suffering a little hope. I love these songs because through these musics he brings a hope to the persons who are badly in their skin. I prefer listening to music in my headphones when I'm alone in the public transport and for me entertain. My second favourite song is "Kwarikwa remix", it's Flavour's song. He wrote this song with Fally Ipupa. This song talk about love. Mostly, these songs are some love songs. I note that these melodies are very beautiful that is why I like listening to these musics. I also enjoy a lot listening to music before of sleep. My third favourite song is "Me & U", it's Bracket's song. His song is also a love music. To conclude, I always have tend to listening to music when I get bored. Thirdly, First song that I don't like is "Gangnam style", it's Psy's song. This song talk about a girl and a boy. I don't love this music, for me she isn't interesting and I don't understand the meaning of this song. Second song that I don't like is "Caramel", it's Booba's song. I don't know of what talk his music so much I'm not interested. I don't like these songs because he is too vulgar and rude. Third song that I don't like is "New York", it's Alicia Keys's song. She wrote this song with Jay Z. This song talk about some pleasures the town of New York. In a nutshell, I don't enjoy this music because I find her strange.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-05-2013 17:52

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux