Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Aide/innovations

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/innovations
Message de salomonm posté le 22-03-2013 à 13:22:44 (S | E | F)
Bonjour

Je dois faire une rédaction sur les 3 innovations les plus prometteuses ainsi que les 2 les moins utiles parmi une liste donnée par mon prof.
Pouvez-vous corriger mon texte s'il vous plaît ?
Merci d'avance et bonne journée

As far as I'm concerned, one of the three promising inventions is "enab talk gloves". This technology could make possible and ease the way to convey information between speech-and-hearing-impaired people with those who don't understand sign language. Moreover, the price is rather attractive and then affordable for the have-nots. Technology at the service of disabilities is always promising.
In my opinion, LiquiGlide is the second most promising inventions. LiquiGlide solves a problem that makes us sometime frustrated in daily life. Being able to release the latest drop of ketchup bottle could be very helpful and practical and avoid us to not strive to the bottle. Moreover, it's a non-toxic and healthy material since the product is plant-based. The price is quit enough cheap.
To my mind, dynamic facade of the Al Bahar Towers is also one of the most promising inventions. On the one hand, this invention is a cost-saving process because it enables to reduce using of air-conditioning. On the other hand, it’s an ecological concept that let reduce the towers’ carbon emissions. Mixing sustainable development with economy is a very good idea.
As far as the 2 least useful inventions, I would say indoor clouds and wingsuit racing.
Although it’s quite realistic and really beautiful, indoor cloud is rather useless in daily life, it doesn’t bring anything practically.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-03-2013 22:25

Réponse: Aide/innovations de gerondif, postée le 22-03-2013 à 14:26:13 (S | E)
Hello,

As far as I'm concerned, one of the three most promising inventions is "enab talk gloves". This technology could make possible and ease the way to convey information between speech-and-hearing-impaired people with those who don't understand sign language. Moreover, the price is rather attractive and then affordable for the have-nots (mot un peu fort). Technology at the service of disabilities is always promising.
In my opinion, LiquiGlide is the second most promising inventions . LiquiGlide solves a problem that sometimemakes us frustrated in daily life. Being able to release the latest drop of ketchup bottle could be very helpful and practical and avoid us to not strive to (essayez prevent from)the bottle. Moreover, it's a non-toxic and healthy material since the product is plant-based. The price is quit cheap enough.
To my mind, dynamic facade of the Al Bahar Towers is also one of the most promising inventions. On the one hand, this invention is a cost-saving process because (phrase maladroite) it enables to reduce using(the use of) of air-conditioning. On the other hand, it’s an ecological concept that let reduce the towers’ carbon emissions. Mixing sustainable development with economy is a very good idea.
As far as the 2 least useful inventions are concerned, I would say indoor clouds and wingsuit racing.
Although it’s quite realistic and really beautiful, indoor cloud is rather useless in daily life, it doesn’t bring anything practically.

Réponse: Aide/innovations de salomonm, postée le 23-03-2013 à 22:20:16 (S | E)
Je vous remercie d'avoir pris du temps pour corriger mon texte.

Bonne soirée.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux