Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/oral
Message de houna posté le 16-12-2012 à 16:31:06 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde !

J'ai examen demain et j'ai préparé des textes (pour l'oral). Quelqu'un pourrait-il me corriger, s'il vous plaît ?
Merci pour votre aide !

Situation 1:
Goodmorning, mister,
I meet you because I don't like our timetable: last year we had the time to study and to rest in the afternoon baut that year will be so stressfuland we'll don't be concentrated. Last year nearly everybody was succesfull but I think the christmas exams will be less good than last years.

Situation 2:
I think my life is really more good than other people but if I can change a thing I believe I'd like to live alone or with a friend for to be peaceful. I'd go to school and I'd have the same lifestyle or a little more wellbalanced. If I really must change the world I try to do a world without unhappy people.

Situation 3:
I went to ski in the mountains, don't you to ski?
-the landscape was really beautifull,
-there was a lot of snow
-the skilift is free for a month, you conserve four hundreds euro
-if you go with your friends, it's really funny
-if you go with your family it's a good time for you meet again
-if you don't like car you can travel by airplan, it isn't so expansive

Situation 6:
My last week-end was really special: on Friday I usually go out with my friends and I sleep at a friend and on Saturday morning I rest with hem. In the afternoon I study,I do my homework and I surf the Net. Finally, I go to be late after to have watched TV. On Sunday, I rest or I study if Ihave a big test. Sometimes I play with my brother but last week end y uncle phoned me on Saterday because he had a place for the concert of Muse for me. I was really happy, it's my favourite group! He came take me and we went to Anvers, it's a big city. The concert lasted two hours! I bought a poster and we came back home. On Sunday I was really tired but happy.

Situation 8:
I think I'd like to live in a big city and maybe in a foreign country. I'd love to be a psychiatrist because I believe everybody can need help but nearly nobody knows where to find help and if a person doesn't recieve help, he can go until the suicide or dementia.

Situation 13:
Yesterday, I was studing when I slep. I dremed that I was in my English classroom and that my exam began. But the eve I had sleeping all afternoon and I wasn't study. Then I was really stressful and I could not answer the teacher. The teacher sayed me that I had missed my exam and that I had to reapet my year. It was very horrible. When I got up, I immediatly worked.

PS: mes textes correspondent à des situations prédefinies par la professeure, donc, sans le contexte, ils peuvent paraître étranges

-------------------
Modifié par willy le 16-12-2012 17:05

Réponse: Correction/oral de notrepere, postée le 16-12-2012 à 18:07:15 (S | E)
Hello

Et alors pourquoi avez-vous posté votre travail à la dernière minute ? C'est pour nous de vous donner des pistes et c'est pour vous d'apprendre quelque chose.

Réponse: Correction/oral de houna, postée le 16-12-2012 à 18:54:05 (S | E)
Ce ne sont que des textes préparatoires. Mon papa a corrigé les précédents mais comme il est parti aujourd'hui, je viens sur ce site.
PS: merci pour la correction en français de mon message précédent

-------------------
Modifié par willy le 16-12-2012 20:07

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux