Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction texte/film

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction texte/film
Message de boumax posté le 02-02-2011 à 20:05:03 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je dois faire une rédaction en anglais sous forme d'un e-mail envoyé à un ami sur la critique d'un film.

Voici le résultat :

Hello Steve,

Today i was go to the pictures for see « Paranormal activity » , it was the worst horror film I’ve ever seen.

Firstly the conditions into the cinema was very irritating because the audience made lot of noises, as soon as it has a terrifying shot, many spectators crying… It bored out of my mind ! What is more the screening has many problems apparently as the screen was black for 5 minutes remaining…

Secondly this film is far from being a blockbuster therefore there are a little cast, only 3 actors(not at all famous) as a consequence the budget is very small, only cost $11.000 and it captured $62.5 million !!

Next the plot summary is a young couple suspects their house is haunted by a demonic spirit and they decided to set up video surveillance during their sleep to record the evening events which they are the victims.…

Finally in “Paranormal activity” the suspense was sometimes believable but there are not many cliffhanger… It was hardly realistic and it was painful to watch because the script was horribly basic and equally weird ; it bugged me !! For instance when the spirit takes the woman and the door closes, it's pathetic ! In one word this film was DISGUSTING !

In conclusion my own feeling is that this film is very far to become the film of the year, it isn’t as terrifying as advertised and it lacks plot delopment.

Best regard.

Qu'en pensez-vous?
Je dois aussi intégrer 3 structures passives(dont 1 impossible en français)dans mon texte, la voix passive en anglais n'étant pas mon point fort, quelqu'un saurait-il où placer celles-ci dans mon texte?
Merci d'avance !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-02-2011 21:12

Réponse: Correction texte/film de headway, postée le 03-02-2011 à 08:25:32 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Voici un début de correction:

"Today i (toujours en majuscule) was go (to go est un verbe irrégulier)to the pictures for see « Paranormal activity » , it was the worst horror film I’ve ever seen.

Firstly the conditions into the cinema was (accordez le verbe avec le sujet) very irritating because the audience made lot of noises (choisissez un adjectif), as soon as it has a terrifying shot, many spectators crying (se mirent à pleurer???)… It bored out of my mind (vous voulez dire: upset??? ou bien avez-vous trouver le film ennuyeux: the film was a real yawner)) ! What is more (De plus?)the screening has many problems apparently as the screen was (je mettrais: went black) black for 5 minutes remaining… (à moins que vous vouliez dire: est resté noir pendant 5 minutes???)

À plus tard pour la suite.

Headway.

-------------------
Modifié par headway le 03-02-2011 09:26

"Secondly this film is far from being a blockbuster therefore there are a little cast, only 3 actors(not at all famous: inconnus) as a consequence the budget is very small, only cost $11.000 and it captured $62.5 million !!
La conséquence du petit budget est que le film n'est pas une superproduction..., mais pas l'inverse.

C'est un peu confus tout ça.

-------------------
Modifié par headway le 03-02-2011 09:39

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux