Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction dialogue anglais

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction dialogue anglais
Message de fufu5959 posté le 07-12-2010 à 19:01:49 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'ai un petit exposé en anglais à faire avec un collègue.
Le sujet étant est une négociation entre patron et employé. Pourriez-vous me dire si l'ensemble du texte est correct, merci beaucoup :

Toc toc toc
D : Enter

C : Hello Mister Fufu are how you?

D : Fine, thank you. Please sit down. What do you want?

C : I came here because I would like do a reviewer with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m pressed

C : First I really need to have two weeks for holidays

D : Why ?

C : Because I would like do the road 66 by motorbike

D : And when do you want go on the Unites States?

C : Tomorrow!

D : I understand you concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customers come tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I let you go.

C : Ok, after I would like a promotion. I sell a lot of product and do 30% of benefics!

D : Well, if you want you to raise your statistic of 35% before the 31th, I could give you a promotion.

C : Ok, fine, I would like a new times scheduling. Because I would like bring my child.

D : I understand you concern but if you did less schedule, you would have less money!

C : No, I have another proposal.
If I did 39 hours a week, you would give me one day two week!

D : Just one afternoon!?

C : Ok but it is very difficult to negociate with you

D : it’s normal, I am the boss!!!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-12-2010 19:04

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de gerondif, postée le 07-12-2010 à 19:38:41 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
bleu: à corriger. vert:correction offerte
Toc toc toc (knock)
D : Enter
C : Hello Mister Fufu are how you?

C : I came here because I would like do a reviewer with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m pressedC :
First I really need to have two weeks for holidays (maladroit)

C : Because I would like **** (manque le to de la proposition infinitive: I would like to eat)do the road 66 by motorbike

D : And when do you want *** (idem) go on the Unites States?

D : I understand you concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customers come(à mettre en ing, présent à sens futur) tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I(futur) let you go.

C : Ok, after(on n'emploie pas after tout seul) I would like a promotion. I sell(prétérit serait mieux) a lot of product(pluriel) and do 30% of benefics!

D : Well, if you want a promotion, you must raise your statistic(est-ce le bon mot) of 35% before the 31th, then I could give you a promotion.

C : Ok, fine, I would like a new times scheduling. Because I would like ****(manque le to ...)bring up(élever?) my child.

D : I understand you concern but if you did less schedule, you would have less money!(pourquoi ces temps passés?)

If I did 39 hours a week, you would give me one day two week (un jour toutes les deux semaines? à corriger)!

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de lamy, postée le 07-12-2010 à 20:02:05 (S | E)
bonsoir
Ceci: Hello Mister Fufu are how you?, vous pouvez le corriger vous-même.

Cordialement

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de fufu5959, postée le 07-12-2010 à 20:20:21 (S | E)
Merci de votre réponse, j'ai corrigé ce que vous m'avez surligné, pourriez vous me dire si tout est bon? Par contre il y a 2 mots en rouge que je ne sais pas du tout corriger. Merci beaucoup
Knock knock knock

D : Enter (je ne vois pas quoi dire d’autre)

C : Hello Mister Fufu how are you?

C : I came here because I would like do a interview with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m speed up

C : Because I would like to do the road 66 by motorbike

D : And when do you want to go in the Unites States?

D : I understand your concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customer coming tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I let you going.

C : Ok, then I would like a promotion. I sold a lot of products and do 30% of benefit!

D : Well, if you want a promotion, you must raise your sale of 35% before the 31th, then I could give you a promotion.

C : Ok, fine, I would like a new times scheduling. Because I would like to bring up my child.

D : I understand your concern but if you will do less hours, you would have less money!

If I did 39 hours a week, you could give me one day two week!

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de headway, postée le 08-12-2010 à 14:01:56 (S | E)
Bonjour,
'Come in'.
Si j'ouvre la porte et invite la personne à entrer, je dis: Come on in.
Cordialement.

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de gerondif, postée le 08-12-2010 à 14:23:20 (S | E)
Bonjour,
D : Enter (je ne vois pas quoi dire d’autre)
(on apprend en sixième: "come in" si je suis déjà dans la salle, "go in" si je suis dehors et que les élèves s'éloignent).

C : I came(comme le souligne Headway, le présent perfect serait mieux que le prétérit qui implique un souvenir, une action passée, terminée) here because I would like do a interview with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m speed up

C : First I really need to have two weeks for holidays (a two weeks' holiday )

C : Because I would like to do(maladroit) the road 66 by motorbike

D : And when do you want to go in the Unites States?

D : I understand your concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customer is coming tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I(futur) let you going.

C : Ok, then I would like a promotion. I sold a lot of products and do a 30% of benefit!

D : Well, if you want a promotion, you must raise your sale of by 35% before the 31th, then I could give you a promotion.

C : Ok, fine, I would like a new times scheduling. Because I would like to bring up my child.

D : I understand your concern but if you will do less hours, you would(futur) have less money!

If I did 39 hours a week, you could give me one day two week!

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de headway, postée le 08-12-2010 à 14:36:52 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai une petite question pour Gérondif. Pourquoi dit-on 'I came' et non 'I've come'?

Headway.

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de fufu5959, postée le 08-12-2010 à 14:41:27 (S | E)
Bonjour, merci de votre réponse. Je viens de corriger mes dernières fautes et je pense que tout est bon, pourriez vous y rejeter un oeil? Merci beaucoup

Toc toc toc
D : Come in

C : I came here because I would like do an interview with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m in a hurry (pourriez vous me confirmer? Merci)

C : Because I would like to make the road 66 by motorbike

D : And when do you want to go to the Unites States?

D : I understand your concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customer is coming tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I will let you going.

C : Ok, then I would like a promotion. I sold a lot of products and do a 30% benefits!

D : Well, if you want a promotion you must raise your sale by 35% before the 31th, then I could give you a promotion.

D : I understand your concern but if you do less hours, you will have less money!

If I did 39 hours a week, you could give me one day one week!

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de gerondif, postée le 08-12-2010 à 14:49:49 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Toc toc toc (onomatopée française)

C : I came (voir correction précedente grâce à Headway !!) here because I would like do an interview with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m in a hurry . (ok)

D : I understand your concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customer is coming tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I will let you going.

C : Ok, then I would like a promotion. I sold a lot of products and do a 30% benefits!

D : Well, if you want a promotion you must raise your sale by 35% before the 31th, then I could give you a promotion.

D : I understand your concern but if you do less (fewer davant un nom pluriel) hours, you will have less money!

If I did 39 hours a week, you could give me one day one week! (i see him once a week, twice a week, three times a week, two days a week)

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de fufu5959, postée le 08-12-2010 à 15:20:28 (S | E)
Merci, je pense ne plus avoir de fautes maintenant. Pourriez vous m'en donner le coeur net? merci une nouvelle fois

Knock knock knock

C : I’ve come here because I would like do an interview with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m in a hurry

D : I understand your concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customer is coming tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I will let you go.

C : Ok, then I would like a promotion. I sold a lot of products and do 30% benefits!

D : I understand your concern but if you do fewer hours, you will have less money!

If I did 39 hours a week, you could give me one day once a week!

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de gerondif, postée le 08-12-2010 à 16:07:09 (S | E)
Knock knock knock

D : Fine, thank you. Please sit down. What do you want? un peu brutal! What can I do for you ? est la formule consacrée.

C : I’ve come here because I would like *** do an interview with you.

D : Yes of course but rapidly because I’m in a hurry.

C : First I really need to have two weeks for holidays (a two weeks' holiday)

C : Because I would like to make the road 66 by motorbike (pas sûr que ça se dise: I would like to travel across the USA by motorbike along the famous route 66.

D : I understand your concern but It’s not possible now, because a big customer is coming tomorrow, and I need you. If the customer doesn’t come, I will let you go.

C : Ok, next, I would like a promotion. I sold a lot of products and did 30% benefits!

D : Well, if you want a promotion you must raise your sales by 35% before the 31th, then I could give you a promotion.

C : Ok, fine, I would like a new times scheduling (pas sûr que ça se dise). Because I would like to bring up my child.

D : I understand your concern but if you do fewer hours, you will have less money!

If I did 39 hours a week, you could give me one day off a week!

Réponse: Correction dialogue anglais de fufu5959, postée le 08-12-2010 à 13:59:46 (S | E)
Bonjour,
je ne sais pas comment dire le mot "entrer" en anglais.
Par exemple, on frappe à la porte, et l'on dit "entrez". Je pense que l'on doit dire "enter" mais on m'a dit que non.
Pourriez-vous m'aider?
Merci

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-12-2010 17:40
Topic fusionné car posté à part pour demander confirmation de la correction au sujet d'un mot.
Vous avez été corrigé et aidé par 2 professeurs d'anglais,que vous faut-il de plus?
Les membres en question apprécieront!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux