Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Dialogue/opportunity to have a conversati

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Dialogue/opportunity to have a conversati
Message de cinoche posté le 09-05-2010 à 18:31:51 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
je dois écrire un dialogue en anglais, c'est ce que j'ai fait.
pourriez-vous me signaler les erreurs?

sujet: tanks’ to wizard, Barack Obama has the opportunity to have a conversation with Martin Luther King
January 20th 2009, after the inauguration, at midnight, Barack Hussein Obama worked on the controversial problem of pollution; in his office, in a white house, all of a sudden, Martin Luther king appeared thanks to wizard. Barack was astonished when caught sight of Martin Luther king who sent chills down his spine.
Barack Obama:”Oh My god, Am I Dreaming? ”
MLK:”No, Barack, I’m Martin Luther in the flesh” Martin Luther king retorted kindly.
Barack Obama: “Well, how are you ?” he said shaking(chercher comment ça va en anglais)
MlK: “good, are you alright?”
Barack Obama:”Yes.”
MLK:” what are you doing, Barack?” Martin Luther king enquired curiously.
Barack Obama:”I ‘m working on the current issues, but, it’s my first day as the 44th president of the United States and, so I’m overwhelmed, I can’t wait for the holidays”
MLK: “ah okay, you’re working on the segregation, discrimination…”
Barack Obama:”No, Martin, In America there isn’t the racial issue anymore, the Jim crow laws were abolished, black and white people are free and are on an equal footing, as in your dreams, nowadays, the American children are not judged by their color of their skin but by the content of their character, for example, me, I have been elected by the American population for my competence, Thanks to you. So, in America there is a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.” Explained Barack Hussein Obama.
MLK:”Ah, really…” he mumbled tearfully.
(Mot de liaison)
Barack Obama: ”The United States of America is setting bogged down Iraq(préposition) and Afghanistan, I must reform the health care system and we’ re going through an economic crisis whereas I would like our economy to be better and thriving! I need someone to help me in order to improve the situation.” announced sadly, Barack Obama.
MLK: “honest-to-God! You must withdraw from Iraq and send more troops in Afghanistan, approximately, 30.000 servicemans, and you have to pass legislation and create new jobs, notably about ecology, so that, the unemployment be weak(a revoitr). You can’t never say die” advised Martin Luther King.
Barack Obama:”thanks!”
MLK:” I have to join my friend doc in order to discover the future.”
Barack Obama: “Discover the future?” he shrugged his shoulders
MLk:”Yes, we can.” He nodded
Barack Obama:” Me, I must eat with Michelle”
MLK: “Michelle?” he gave a frown.
Barack Obama:”Yes my wife.”
MLk:”Bye.”
Barack Obama: “good bye.” Shouted Barack.
When Barack woke up, he said drily:
Barack Obama: “I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day, I will be able to meet Martin Luther king.”

Merci pour votre aide.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-05-2010 18:38
+ titre + forum

Texte déjà posté sur le forum et abandonné pendant une semaine:
Lien Internet

Réponse: Dialogue/opportunity to have a conversati de gerondif, postée le 09-05-2010 à 18:58:09 (S | E)
Bonjour,
c'est un texte qu'on a déjà vu et qui n'est pas complètement corrigé puisqu'il reste des remarques de corrections précédentes:

sujet: thanks’ to a wizard, Barack Obama has the opportunity to have a conversation with Martin Luther King
January 20th 2009, after the inauguration, at midnight, Barack Hussein Obama worked on the controversial problem of pollution; in his office, in a white house, all of a sudden, Martin Luther king appeared thanks to a wizard. Barack was astonished when he caught sight of Martin Luther king who sent chills down his spine.
Barack Obama:”Oh My god, Am I Dreaming? ”
MLK:”No, Barack, I’m Martin Luther in the flesh” Martin Luther king retorted kindly.
Barack Obama: “Well, how are you ?” he said shaking(chercher comment ça va en anglais)
MlK: “good, are you alright?”
Barack Obama:”Yes.”
MLK:” what are you doing, Barack?” Martin Luther king enquired curiously.
Barack Obama:”I ‘m working on the current issues, but, it’s my first day as the 44th president of the United States and, so I’m overwhelmed, I can’t wait for the holidays”
MLK: “ah okay, you’re working on the segregation, discrimination…”
Barack Obama:”No, Martin, In America there isn’t the any racial issue anymore, the Jim Crow laws were abolished, black and white people are free and are on an equal footing, as in your dreams, nowadays, the American children are not judged by their color of their skin but by the content of their character, for example, me, I(incorrect) have been elected by the American population for my competence, Thanks to you. So, in America there is a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.” Explained Barack Hussein Obama.(ne pas inverser le verbe )
(Mot de liaison)
Barack Obama: ”The United States of America is(pluriel) setting bogged down (sens?)Iraq(préposition) and Afghanistan, I must reform the health care system and we’ re going through an economic crisis whereas I would like our economy to be better and thriving! I need someone to help me in order to improve the situation.” announced sadly, Barack Obama.(ne pas inverser le verbe)
MLK: “honest-to-God! You must withdraw from Iraq and send more troops in Afghanistan, approximately, 30.000 servicemans(pluriel irrégulier), and you have to pass legislation and create new jobs, notably about ecology, so that the unemployment be weak(a revoir: cherchez diminuer)). You can’t never (double négation)say die” advised Martin Luther King. (ne pas inverser)
Barack Obama:” Me, I(incorrect) must eat with Michelle”
Barack Obama: “I have(j'aurais mis le present perfect ou le prétérit ici) a dream today. I have a dream that one day, I will be able to meet Martin Luther king.”

Réponse: Dialogue/opportunity to have a conversati de cinoche, postée le 09-05-2010 à 19:18:36 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Merci pour cette aide, si comprend bien on aurait:
=>the United States of America are setting bogged down the Iraq...
cela signifie que les USA sont bloqué en Iraq

=> You can never say die

=> so that the unemployment reduced.

Par contre:

=>je n'ai pas compris pourquoi "me,I..." est incorrect
=> je voudrais savoir quel est le pluriel de "serviceman"

Merci encore fois pour l'aide

Réponse: Dialogue/opportunity to have a conversati de gerondif, postée le 09-05-2010 à 20:06:33 (S | E)
je pense que c'est "getting bogged down" = are trapped (sont piégés)
to increase: augmenter to decrease: décroitre.

trois pluriels irréguliers:
1 man 2 men
1 woman 2 women
1 child 2 children
Me I n'existe pas en forme d'insistance.

Réponse: Dialogue/opportunity to have a conversati de cinoche, postée le 09-05-2010 à 20:27:55 (S | E)
d'accord merci donc on a:

for example, I have been elected by the American population for my competence, Thanks to you. So, in America there is a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.” Explained Barack Hussein Obama.(ne pas inverser le verbe )
(Mot de liaison)
Barack Obama: ”The United States of America are trapped in Iraq(préposition) and in Afghanistan, I must reform the health care system and we’ re going through an economic crisis whereas I would like our economy to be better and thriving! I need someone to help me in order to improve the situation.” announced sadly, Barack Obama.(ne pas inverser le verbe)
MLK: “honest-to-God! You must withdraw from Iraq and send more troops in Afghanistan, approximately, 30.000 servicemen (pluriel irrégulier), and you have to pass legislation and create new jobs, notably about ecology, so that the unemployment decreased. You can never say die” advised Martin Luther King. (ne pas inverser)
Barack Obama:” I must eat with Michelle”
Barack Obama: “I have(j'aurais mis le present perfect ou le prétérit ici) a dream today. I have a dream that one day, I will be able to meet Martin Luther king.”

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux