Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Study abroad/correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Study abroad/correction
Message de damien13 posté le 07-01-2010 à 22:10:18 (S | E | F)

Bonsoir, pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mes erreurs. merci

L’opportunité de partir étudier dans un autre pays est particulièrement précieuse pour les étudiants issus de milieux modestes, qui n'ont pas l'occasion de voyager. Le programme ERASMUS propose des cours dans l’université du pays choisit. C’est l’occasion de pratiquer la langue que l’on étudie, dans le pays où on la parle. Pour ma part je choisirai des cours de langues. De plus si l'on choisit bien ses cours, on peut étudier des matières qui ne sont pas enseignées dans son propre pays où qui sont enseignées selon des traditions intellectuelles différentes.
Faire ses études dans un autre pays permet également d’être confronté à des structures mentales et intellectuelles fondamentalement différentes des nôtres, on est forcé d'élargir sa compréhension du monde en intégrant d'autres points de vue que celui qui a été acquis chez soi. Cette expérience peut rendre plus tolérant des différences entre les peuples et les communautés culturelles. Une compréhension intime de la diversité culturelle permet de mieux saisir la spécificité de sa propre culture.

Mais cependant aller étudier à l'étranger peut avoir des effets négatifs comme occasionner une perte de temps importante dans son cursus. L'adaptation à une nouvelle culture et à une langue étrangère prend souvent plusieurs mois, pendant lesquels on est moins efficace dans ses études. Selon l'endroit où l'on se trouve, par exemple dans une ville où il y a beaucoup d'étudiants étrangers, on ne découvre pas forcément une culture authentique. Suivre des cours dans une langue étrangère qu'on ne maîtrise pas pleinement rend plus difficile la compréhension du contenu. Les méthodes d'enseignement dans les institutions étrangères sont susceptibles de causer des problèmes sérieux dans la qualité du travail effectué.
Lorsqu'on se trouve loin de chez soi, on risque de se laisser distraire et prendre ses études moins au sérieux.

Opportunity of leaving to study in another country is particularly invaluable for the students resulting from modest milieus, which do not on the occasion to travel. The ERASMUS program proposes courses in the university of the country chooses. It is the occasion to practise the language which one studies, in the country where it is spoken. For my part I will choose language classes.Moreover if his courses well are chosen, one can study matters which are not taught in its own country where which is taught according to different intellectual traditions.
To make its studies in another country also makes it possible to be confronted with structures mental and intellectual basically different as of ours, one is forced to widen his comprehension of the world by integrating other points of view that which was acquired at home. This experiment can make more tolerant of the differences between the people and the cultural communities. An intimate comprehension of cultural diversity makes it possible to better seize the specificity of its own culture.

But however to go to study abroad can have negative effects like causing an important waste of time in its course. The adaptation to a new culture and a foreign language often takes several months, during which one is less effective in his studies. According to the place where one is, for example in a city where there are many foreign students, one does not discover an authentic culture inevitably. To follow courses in a foreign language which one does not control fully makes more difficult the comprehension of the contents. The methods of teaching in the foreign institutions are likely to cause serious problems in the quality of carried out work.
When one is far from at home, one is likely to let oneself less distract and take his studies with the serious one.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-01-2010 22:12
titre

Réponse: Study abroad/correction de laure95, postée le 08-01-2010 à 11:01:07 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ce que tu dois corriger:

The Opportunity of leaving to study in another country is particularly invaluable for the students resulting from modest milieus (mal dit), >which (pas le bon relatif) do not (il manque le verbe)on the occasion (pas le bon mot) to travel. The ERASMUS program proposes some courses in the university of the country chooses (participe passé + pas à la bonne place). It is the occasion to practise the language which one studies, in the country where it is spoken. For my part I will choose language classes (ou courses).Moreover if his (pourquoi un possessif?) courses well (pas à la bonne place) are chosen, one can study matters (pas le bon mot) which are not taught in its (pas le bon possessif) own country where (pas le bon "ou") which is (le sujet est au pluriel) taught according to different intellectual traditions.
To make its studies (to study or studying) in another country also makes it possible to be confronted with structures mental and intellectual (adjectifs pas à la bonne place) basically different as (TO BE DIFFERENT FROM) of ours, one is forced to widen his comprehension of the world by integrating other points of view that the one which was acquired at home. This experiment can make us more tolerant of the differences between the people and the cultural communities. An intimate comprehension of cultural diversity makes it possible to better seize the specificity of its own culture.

Réponse: Study abroad/correction de laure95, postée le 08-01-2010 à 11:08:14 (S | E)
(suite et fin)

But however to go to and study abroad can have negative effects like causing an important waste of time in its (pas le bon posssessif) course. The adaptation to a new culture and a foreign language often takes several months, during which one is less effective in his studies. According to the place where one is, for example in a city where there are many foreign students, one does not discover an authentic culture inevitably. To follow courses in a foreign language which one does not control fully (pas à la bonne place) makes it more difficult the comprehension (or to understand)of the contents. The methods of teaching in the foreign institutions are likely to cause serious problems in the quality of carried out work.
When one is far from at home, one is likely to let oneself less distract (forme du verbe) and take his studies with the serious one (mot à mot, mal dit).

Maintenant, c'est à vous d'essayer de vous corriger. Bon courage!
Attention: vous faites trop de "mot à mot".

Réponse: Study abroad/correction de damien13, postée le 09-01-2010 à 10:13:51 (S | E)
The Opportunity to study in another country is particularly invaluable for the students stemming from modest milieus who don’t have the opportunity to travel. The ERASMUS program proposes some courses in the university of the country chooses. It is the occasion to practise the language which one studies, in the country where it is spoken. For my part I will choose language courses. Moreover if I choose well my courses are chosen, I can study all subjects which are not taught in my own country or which are taught according to different intellectual traditions.

To study in another country also makes it possible to be confronted with mental and intellectual structures basically to be different from ours, one is forced to widen his comprehension of the world by integrating other points of view that the one which was acquired at home. This experiment can make us more tolerant of the differences between the people and the cultural communities. An intimate comprehension of cultural diversity makes it possible to better seize the specificity of its own culture.
But however to go and study abroad can have negative effects like causing an important waste of time in one course. The adaptation to a new culture and a foreign language often takes several months, during which one is less effective in one studies. According to the place where one is, for example in a city where there are many foreign students, one does not discover an authentic culture inevitably. To follow courses in a foreign language which one doesn’t fully control makes it more difficult the comprehension of the contents. The methods of teaching in the foreign institutions are likely to cause serious problems in the quality of carried out work.
When one is far from at home, one is likely to let oneself distract and take his studies with the serious one

Réponse: Study abroad/correction de damien13, postée le 09-01-2010 à 15:36:59 (S | E)
SVP pouvez vous m'aider. merci

Réponse: Study abroad/correction de laure95, postée le 09-01-2010 à 16:13:53 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici ce que tu dois encore corriger:
The Opportunity to study in another country is particularly invaluable for the students stemming from modest milieus who don’t have the opportunity to travel. The ERASMUS program proposes some courses in the university of the country chooses (participe passé)font>. It is the occasion (opportunity) to practise the language which one studies, in the country where it is spoken. For my part I will choose language courses. Moreover if I choose well my courses are chosen, I can (CAN n'existe pas au futur>, il faut utiliser son équivalent à conjuguer: BE ABLE TO) study all subjects which are not taught in my own country or which are taught according to different intellectual traditions.

To study in another country also makes it possible to be confronted with mental and intellectual structures basically ? to be different from ours, one is forced to widen his comprehension of the world by integrating other points of view that the one which was acquired at home. This experiment (pas le bon mot) can make us more tolerant of the differences between the people and the cultural communities. An intimate comprehension of cultural diversity makes it possible to better seize the specificity of its own culture.
But however to go and study abroad can have negative effects like causing an important waste of time in one course. The adaptation to a new culture and a foreign language often takes several months, during which one is less effective in one's studies. According to the place where one is, for example in a city where there are many foreign students, one does not discover an authentic culture inevitably. To follow courses in a foreign language which one doesn’t fully control makes it more difficult the comprehension of (utiliser le verbe comprendre) the contents. The methods of teaching in the foreign institutions are likely to cause serious problems in the quality of carried out work.
When one is far from at home, one is likely to let oneself distract and take his studies with the serious one ?

Réponse: Study abroad/correction de damien13, postée le 09-01-2010 à 18:48:58 (S | E)
The Opportunity to study in another country is particularly invaluable for the students stemming from modest population who don’t have the opportunity to travel. The ERASMUS program proposes some courses in the university of the country chosen. It is the opportunity to practise the language which one studies, in the country where it is spoken. For my part I will choose language courses. Moreover if I choose well my courses, I’m able to study all subjects which are not taught in my own country or which are taught according to different intellectual traditions.

To study in another country also makes it possible to be confronted with mental and intellectual structures to be different from ours, one is forced to widen his comprehension of the world by integrating other points of view that the one which was acquired at home. This experience can make us more tolerant of the differences between the people and the cultural communities. An intimate comprehension of cultural diversity makes it possible to better seize the specificity of its own culture.
But however to go and study abroad can have negative effects like causing an important waste of time in one course. The adaptation to a new culture and a foreign language often takes several months, during which one is less effective in one's studies. According to the place where one is, for example in a city where there are many foreign students, one does not discover an authentic culture inevitably. To follow courses in a foreign language which one doesn’t fully control makes it more difficult the understand of the contents. The methods of teaching in the foreign institutions are likely to cause serious problems in the quality of carried out work.
When one is far from home, one is likely to let oneself distract and take his studies with the serious one ?

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux