Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bébés / (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Bébés / (correction)
Message de flavie31 posté le 06-12-2008 à 10:54:10 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, j'ai fait un texte d'actualité que je dois lire en anglais.
Est ce qu'il n'y aurait pas quelques fautes ?
Merci à tous ceux qui prendrons le temps de le lire.

I'm going to talk about an incredible and pathetic story in Serrano's family.
The first last December, xxx, a woman of thirty-two years, lodged a complain against the owners of a clinic in xxx. She noticed, four years ago, that her daughter wasn't her biological child .
The fourth of July 1994, Sophie gives birth to a little girl who has a jaundice. The mother and baby are separated during a week for treating the baby in a special room. When the mother and her baby returned in their house, Sophie smelt a rat because her daughter had more hair than she was born.
However, doctors and paediatricians maintened it was absolutely normal.
The years passed and the skin of the little girl became more mate. Sophie explained this phenomenon by her Spanish origins but the father had doubts about his paternity and request a DNA test. They learned that they are neither of them parents of the girl.
Babies were exchanged fourteen years ago.
After a police investigation, she found her real daughter but they are very different.
Sophie recognized her adopted daughter, legally, but she suffers from this situation and she feels guilty of not having insisted with the doctors
I have chosen this subject because it is an incredibly and sad story. I am shocked that the affair is closed and that the private hospital doesn't still apologize.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 06-12-2008 10:57
Titre et anonymat

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de flavie31, postée le 06-12-2008 à 12:48:31 (S | E)
Désolée pour le nom de la personne

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de violet91, postée le 06-12-2008 à 13:19:53 (S | E)
Hello flavie...yes this fact is incredible!...

I'm going to talk about an incredible and pathetic story in Serrano's family.
The first last December, xxx, a woman of thirty-two years, lodged a complain against the owners of a clinic in xxx. She noticed, four years ago, that her daughter wasn't her biological child .
The fourth of July 1994, Sophie gives birth to a little girl who has a jaundice. The mother and baby are separated during a week for treating the baby in a special room. When the mother and her baby returned in their house, Sophie smelt a rat because her daughter had more hair than she was born.
The years passed and the skin of the little girl became more mate. Sophie explained this phenomenon by her Spanish origins but the father had doubts about his paternity and request a DNA test. They learned that they are neither of them parents of the girl.
After a police investigation, she found her real daughter but they are very different.
Sophie recognized her adopted daughter, legally, but she suffers from this situation and she feels guilty of not having insisted with the doctors
I have chosen this subject because it is an incredibly and sad story. I am shocked that the affair is closed and that the private hospital doesn't still apologize.

Les éléments surlignés méritent des retouches : voc.,conjugaisons, ordre des mots, concordance des temps...
See you..violet

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de flavie31, postée le 06-12-2008 à 13:37:29 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour cette correction .J'ai corrigé mes erreurs mais je ne comprends pas pour " four years ago" et " fourteen years ago".. Ca ne se dit pas ?

Flavie

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de violet91, postée le 06-12-2008 à 14:00:29 (S | E)
Si..mais l'événement (échange de bébés) a eu lieu il y a six ans (ds les dx emplois). A case...Neither of them was..violet.

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de flavie31, postée le 06-12-2008 à 14:56:34 (S | E)
Mmm .. l'échange a eu lieu il y a 14 ans en 1994.
Et il y a 4 ans ( en 2004), elle a fait le test ADN.

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de flavie31, postée le 06-12-2008 à 15:05:14 (S | E)
I'm going to talk about an incredible and pathetic story in Serrano family.
The first December 2008, Sophie,a thirty-two year old woman, lodged a complain against the owners of a clinic in xxx. She was noticed, four years ago, that her daughter wasn't her biological child .
The fourth of July 1994, Sophie gaves birth to a little girl who had a jaundice. The mother and baby were separated during a week for treating the baby in a special room. When the mother and her baby come back home, Sophie smelt a rat because her daughter had more hair than she was born.
Years passed and the skin of the little girl became more mate. Sophie explained this phenomenon by her Spanish origins but the father had doubts about his paternity and requested a DNA test. They learned that they were neither parents of the girl.
I have chosen this subject because it is an incredible and sad story. I am shocked that thid matter is closed and that the private hospital doesn't still apologize. When I saw the movie " L'empreinte de l'ange", I made a connection between this story and the film.

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de violet91, postée le 06-12-2008 à 15:22:32 (S | E)
Well done..to be guilty for (like responsible for : très moralisateur),neither of them is.., the hospital emploie de nombreuses personnes (= police, army, justice..) + pl. I am going..

Réponse: Bébés / (correction) de flavie31, postée le 06-12-2008 à 15:27:36 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup violet !! =)

Flavie

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux