Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Please check my sum up (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Please check my sum up
Message de lilou37 posté le 11-10-2007 à 15:49:46 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour.
J'ai résumé cet article, acceptez-vous de me le corriger?

“On course for the future» is an extract abridged from “the Times”. It published on Wednesday October 4th . It deals about employees’ training and their evolution for their job.

In fact, more and more the workplace is a constant evolution and many employees must adapt themselves. Some companies take advantage of the training because it permit recruit and retain office staff. Employers understood that it’s essential to train his staff. The society’s performances depend on his staff; in other words if a company has a good employees in that case the firm can have profits and benefices.
Training system is the sheer variety programmes designed to meet so many different learning needs and aspirations. In addition, further education and training opportunities offer a flexible modular system which allows earners the freedom to pursue programmes in stages, as best fits their other commitments or schedules.
Training is important for the company and the employees. Employees must be more and more polyvalent and the employers have offer a good training. However there is a problem concerning the training cost; Only larger companies can pay because they have the budget and commitments. The big companies must have a good image on the market because they can be international. Consequently, to be perfect, her staff is able to know many languages or news softwares. Unlike the rich companies, smaller and medium-sized find that it is expensive and time-consuming.
So if an employer disagree about the training for varied reasons, it would be wise to show the staff off to advantage because they can bring value back to the companies. An other solution can be conceivable; employee can be helped by temp agencies.

en vous remerciant!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 11-10-2007 16:32

Réponse: Please check my sum up de jean31, postée le 12-10-2007 à 10:26:19 (S | E)
Réponse donnée par mp...

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux