Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

The arrival of rain/help

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The arrival of rain/help
Message de pitou posté le 01-12-2023 à 08:37:52 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous
Je vous demande s'il vous plaît de me corriger cette traduction de mon texte que j'avais dejà écrit en français
je vous remercie d'avance.

The arrival of rain
I woke very early in this morning to the sound of the thunder. It was wonderful. We had been waiting for this rain for weeks, we even were
afraid that drought would set in, while others countries were flooded.
And with the arrival of this rain, the fields will find their vitality, so people will be able to resume their activities. As for me, I will take care
of my little garden, my little corner of paradise.

Merci

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de sherry48, postée le 01-12-2023 à 16:59:33 (S | E)
Hello! Not much to correct
I woke very early in this morning (in the morning but this morning) to the sound of (the) thunder. It was wonderful. We had been waiting for this rain for weeks, we even were afraid that drought would set in, while others countries (adjectives are invariable-they do not agree) were flooded.
And with the arrival of this rain, the fields will find their vitality, so people will be able to resume their activities. As for me, I will take care
Bonne continuation! Sherry

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de pitou, postée le 01-12-2023 à 17:32:25 (S | E)
Hello sherry48

The arrival of rain
I woke very early in this morning to the sound of thunder. It was wonderful. We had been waiting for this rain for weeks, we even were
afraid that drought would set in, while other countries were flooded.

Thank you sherry48 for your correction
Have a good evening

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de lucile83, postée le 01-12-2023 à 19:00:48 (S | E)
Hello,

'early in this morning' ne convient pas; on dira 'early this morning'.
Sherry l'avait corrigé mais vous avez mal interprété.
Bonne soirée,
lucile83

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de pitou, postée le 01-12-2023 à 19:18:56 (S | E)
Hello sherry48

The arrival of rain
I woke very early this morning to the sound of thunder. It was wonderful. We had been waiting for this rain for weeks, we even were

Tank you again sherry48 and you lucile83

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de lucile83, postée le 01-12-2023 à 20:35:44 (S | E)
Your text is correct.
sherry48 will give you her opinion too I think.

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de pitou, postée le 01-12-2023 à 21:59:58 (S | E)
Ok!

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de sherry48, postée le 02-12-2023 à 19:17:39 (S | E)
Hello again.
It looks good, with one small change: 'we were even afraid'.
We had even been afraid, even is between the auxiliary and the main verb, but we were even afraid, even is after the verb.
It's a small detail...
Sherry

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de pitou, postée le 03-12-2023 à 08:16:11 (S | E)
good morning

The arrival of rain
I woke very early this morning to the sound of thunder. It was wonderful. We had been waiting for this rain for weeks, we had even been

Thank you sherry48
Have a good day

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de gerondif, postée le 04-12-2023 à 18:43:39 (S | E)
Bonjour
pour l'idée de "retrouver" leur vitalité.
The fields will get their vitality back...

Réponse : The arrival of rain/help de pitou, postée le 04-12-2023 à 20:27:01 (S | E)
Bonsoir

The arrival of rain
I woke very early this morning to the sound of thunder. It was wonderful. We had been waiting for this rain for weeks, we had even been
And with the arrival of this rain, the fields will get their vitality back, so people will be able to resume their activities. As for me, I will take care

Je vous remercie
Passez une magnifique et merveilleuse nuit

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux