Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/ orthographe

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ orthographe
Message de lola17 posté le 01-03-2019 à 12:24:11 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous.
Je dois commenter cet extrait :
« M Covey succeeded in breaking me. I was broken in my body, soul, and spirit. My natural elasticity was crushed, my intellect languished, the disposition to read departed, the cheerful spark that lingered about my eye died; the dark night of slavery closed in upon me and behold a man transformed into a brute!”
d'une autobiographie d'un esclave noir américain.
Pourriez-vous m'indiquez mes fautes s'il vous plaît ?
Merci d'avance
Lola

Voici mon explication :
This excerpt made a big impression on me because it highlights the slaves’ harsh conditions of life with their master. Frederick Douglass shows the dehumanization of slaves and in particular his own dehumanization. Because of these conditions, he is not the same person, he seems empty of any felling. His master has destroyed him physically but also psychologically. The author describes how he has lost all sense of joy, of life. As far as I am concerned, this excerpt is interesting because we become aware of the treatment of black slaves in the 19th century in the United States of America. Moreover, it also made a big impression on me because it is a very precise description, we can almost follow the destruction of the slave. All the things he had acquired were gone because of the violence of his treatment and I think it causes a shock to the reader as it seems unbelievable.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-03-2019 21:26

Réponse : Correction/ orthographe de gerondif, postée le 01-03-2019 à 16:15:02 (S | E)
Bonjour
Feeling au lieu de felling.

Réponse : Correction/ orthographe de lola17, postée le 01-03-2019 à 16:17:53 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup !!

This excerpt made a big impression on me because it highlights the slaves’ harsh conditions of life with their master. Frederick Douglass shows the dehumanization of slaves and in particular his own dehumanization. Because of these conditions, he is not the same person, he seems empty of any feeling. His master has destroyed him physically but also psychologically. The author describes how he has lost all sense of joy, of life. As far as I am concerned, this excerpt is interesting because we become aware of the treatment of black slaves in the 19th century in the United States of America. Moreover, it also made a big impression on me because it is a very precise description, we can almost follow the destruction of the slave. All the things he had acquired were gone because of the violence of his treatment and I think it causes a shock to the reader as it seems unbelievable.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux