Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral /heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral /heroes
Message de remia17lise posté le 06-01-2019 à 16:54:24 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je prépare mes oraux pour le Bac, et j'apprécierais énormément quelques avis et/ou un peu d'aide s'il vous plait.
Je vous remercie d'avance
Mon thème est "Les héros"

Today, I am going to deal with the notion of heroes which refers to a real person admired for what they have achieved. To illustrate this notion I will talk about the volunteering. Indeed, the volunteering relates to the idea of helping people because there are people in difficulty. This leads me to wonder why some youths so committed to their community are, and what is the social impact of their commitment ? So first, I will reflect on the reasons for engaging some youths in their community. Then I will address the issue of the social impact of their commitment.

To begin with the reasons, for some people the volunteering result in learning about yourself and develop a new understanding of people who are different from you-people with disabilities, poor people, sick kids, or the elderly. For the people with disability a ramp allows faster access in a house or in a building. And it is because there are also advantages, for instance, prepare for the future, it gives you a chance to discover what kind of things you're good at.A volunteer job that you love can even help some your ideas about what career would be good for you. It is also added to your resume. Then committing to a volunteer position shows responsibility, as people really depend on you. Because for example, some youths keep animals, it is a big responsibility !

The volunteering has a social impact. To illustrate this idea I would refer to a text that the title is “A choice of Volunteering Activities”. In this text, some teenagers decide to help the homeless people creating shelters and help prepare or distribute meals or they work in food banks, collecting food and handing it out to poor people. This activity creates the bond between the homeless people and the youth volunteers.
Also, there is a social impact among volunteers, because they work together.
Moreover there is a social impact for they teenagers given that most volunteers are to measure their ability

To conclude, the volunteering is a truly superb action and volunteers can be nicknamed heroes, they are brave people who kindly help people in difficulty. This allows young people to discover the world with its qualities and flaws. And also to have more experiences in certain areas that will be beneficial in the future. Their commitment to social impact towards them and the people they help, it creates a bond between several people and this is also wonderful. I encourage everyone to volunteer, and I congratulate those who are already.

Merci de votre réponse,
Cordialement,
Lise

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-01-2019 18:04

Réponse : Oral /heroes de here4u, postée le 06-01-2019 à 19:57:10 (S | E)
Hello!

Today, I am going to deal with the notion of heroes which refers to a real person (not always real!) admired for what they have achieved. To illustrate this notion I will talk about the = mot abstrait ... pas d'article! ... tout le long ) volunteering. Indeed, the volunteering relates to the idea of helping people because there are people in difficulty. This leads me to wonder why some youths so committed to their community are,(place du verbe???) and what is the social impact of their commitment ?(ce sont des interrogtives indirectes !) So first, I will reflect on the reasons for engaging some youths in their community= construction. Then I will address the issue of the social impact of their commitment.

To begin with the reasons, for some people the volunteering result in learning about yourself and develop a new understanding of XXX people who are different from you-people with disabilities, poor people, sick kids, or the elderly. For the people with disability a ramp allows faster access inTO a house or inxx a building. And it is because there are also advantages(???), for instance, prepare for the future, it gives you a chance to discover what kind of things you're good at.A volunteer job that you love can even help some your ideas about what career would be good for you. It is also added to your resume. Then committing to a volunteer position shows responsibility, as people really depend on you. Because for example, some youths keep animals, it is a big responsibility !

The volunteering has a social impact. To illustrate this idea I would refer to a text that the title is “A choice of Volunteering Activities”. In this text, some teenagers decide to help the homeless people creating shelters and help prepare or distribute meals or they work in food banks, collecting food and handing it out to poor people. This activity creates the bond between the homeless people and the youth volunteers.
Also, there is a social impact among volunteers, because they work together.
Moreover there is a social impact for they teenagers given that most volunteers are to measure their ability

To conclude, the volunteering is a truly superb action and volunteers can be nicknamed heroes, they are brave people who kindly help people in difficulty. This allows young people (not every volunteer is young!)to discover the world with its qualities and flaws. And also to have more experiences in certain areas that will be beneficial in the future. Their commitment to social impact towards them and the people they help, it creates a bond between several people and this is also wonderful. I encourage everyone to volunteer, and I congratulate those who are already DO.

You should have insisted on this aspect: what does volunteering bring to the volunteers themselves???

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux