Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Aide/ présentation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/ présentation
Message de non27 posté le 02-03-2018 à 16:27:43 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis nouveau sur le site, et je souhaiterais de l'aide s'il vous plaît. J'aimerais savoir si mon texte en anglais ci-dessous possède contient des fautes.
Merci

Ok, first of all, I did my internship at XX in WW. I am in engineering school, I study mechanics and energetics, and my school forces me to do an internship in the second year and to spend a semester abroad. I chose to do my internship at XX because I am very interested in the automobile and especially in the engines. One might wonder why WW? Well, why not! Many of my friends have done their internships in France or in Anglo-Saxon countries. I had the opportunity to go to WW: I jumped at the opportunity. Moreover, I had no great administrative difficulties to stay in the country, since WW is part of the European Union. I was specifically at the YY, XX Technology WW, which is the only automotive engineering center in Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean region and the largest XX engineering center outside France, with approximately 2500 engineers. YY mainly accommodates engineering functions (design and testing), along with purchasing, design and support (management, human resources, IT). The main fields of activity are designing and improving vehicles and adapting engines and powertrains. The YY is located in ZZ, which is located in the north of UU - Capital of WW. I had some difficulties to find an appartement, because most of the Romanian people do not accept to house people for less than a year. I managed to negotiate a six-month Airbnb at a very good price because life in WW is much cheaper than in France. My mission during my internship was the improvement of the air filling at low revs allowing among others the improvement of the engines. Throughout my internship, I was with a team but I was the only person working on this topic. Thanks to this internship, I discovered the world in a big company and the profession of engineer, this internship also allowed me to discover the engine test benches that I had never seen. I did simulation on GT Power, calculations using Excel and CAD with Catia. So I was able to use what I did in class, my general knowledge as well as discover new topics. An internship rather interesting and complete because I touched pretty much everything. I met a lot of good people in XX, Romanians and French people. I was lucky to have met a lot of foreigners besides XX: French, Germans, Dutch, Italians as well as Swedes. I advise you to go on Facebook groups to meet people, if you go abroad, it will allow you to leave the framework of the course and think of something else. Regarding the results of my mission, they are rather positive, because my proposal has been patented. I recommend you all to do an internship abroad, not to limit you! Thanks to this internship, I was able to stay abroad for five months, improve my English and gain maturity.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-03-2018 17:40

Réponse : Aide/ présentation de non27, postée le 03-03-2018 à 11:50:22 (S | E)
up

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux