Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/ email

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ email
Message de marco007 posté le 09-12-2017 à 13:59:31 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger la traduction suivante?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Andrew,
Malheureusement (ou heureusement) je ne suis pas en mesure de te donner plus d'informations sur notre concurrent pour la simple raison que je n'ai jamais vu son produit dans mon marché.
La plupart des clients ont uniquement notre système et ces dernières 15 années je n'ai jamais du "combattre" le produit de notre concurrent.
A mon avis, ils ont peut-etre un ou deux systèmes en fonction mais dans des usines où nous ne sommes pas présents, mais sache que nous avons plus de 100 systèmes en fonction en Grèce.
Je pense que c'est la plus importante réponse que l'on puisse donner à notre agent péruvien, SI notre concurrent n'a pas de systèmes en fonction dans son propre pays, malgré le fait qu'ils aient ce produit depuis plus de 15 ans, c'est qu'il y a quelque chose d'étrange, non ?

Dear Andrew,
Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not able to give you more information about our competitor for the simple reason that I have never seen his product in mine market.
Most of the customers have only our system and in the last 15 years I have never had "to fight " against the product of our competitor.
In mine opinion they have maybe one or two system running but in factories where we are not present but please understand also that we have more than 100 systems running in Greece.
I think this is the main answer for our Peruvian agent. If our competitor doesn't have any system running in his own country, despite the fact that they have this product since more than more 15 years something is weird, isn't it ?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-12-2017 13:59

Réponse : Correction/ email de bluestar, postée le 09-12-2017 à 17:26:30 (S | E)
Bonjour..
Quelques erreurs en bleu:

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not able to give you more information about our competitor for the simple reason that I have never seen his product in mine market.
Most of the customers have only our system and in the last 15 years I have never had "to fight " against the product of our competitor. (ou "our competitors product")
In mine opinion they have maybe one or two system(pluriel) running but in factories where we are not present but please understand also that we have more than 100 systems running in Greece.
I think this is the main answer for our Peruvian agent. If our competitor doesn't have any system running in his own country, despite the fact that they have this product since more than more 15 years something is weird, isn't it ?

Réponse : Correction/ email de marco007, postée le 09-12-2017 à 18:31:35 (S | E)
Merci bluestar pour ton aide!

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not able to give you more information about our competitor for the simple reason that I have never seen his product in my market.
Most of the customers have only our system and in the last 15 years I have never had "to fight " against the product of our competitors.
In my opinion they have maybe one or two systems running but in factories where we are not present but please understand also that we have more than 100 systems running in Greece.
I think this is the main answer for our Peruvian agent. If our competitor doesn't have any system running in his own country, despite the fact that they have this product for more than 15 years, something is weird, isn't it ?

For à la place de since est correct ?
Cordialement
Marco

Réponse : Correction/ email de lucile83, postée le 09-12-2017 à 18:35:05 (S | E)
Hello,
...they have this product for more than 15 years...yes it is correct. For is used for a duration.

Réponse : Correction/ email de sherry48, postée le 09-12-2017 à 18:37:38 (S | E)
Hello.
I have 2 suggestions. Instead of to fight, use the verb that competitor comes from. Also...they have this product...the time is starting at some point in the past and continuing until now. What tense can you use?
Sherry

Réponse : Correction/ email de marco007, postée le 09-12-2017 à 18:59:53 (S | E)
Thank you Lucile 83 and Sherry48,

Instead of ""to fight" I can use "I have never competed" against our competitors product ? That's right ?

but I'm not sure about the second point, can you help me ? You mean "despite the fact that they have had this product for more than 15 years" ?

Marco

Réponse : Correction/ email de sherry48, postée le 09-12-2017 à 20:37:25 (S | E)
Hello.
Yes, you can say, I have never competed against/with our competitors (possessive) product. Despite the fact that they have had this product for more than 15 years works very well. Sherry

Réponse : Correction/ email de marco007, postée le 10-12-2017 à 10:15:15 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup Sherry48 et merci à tous.

Encore une question, puis-je ajouter:

Regarding the price, the commercial strategy of our competitor since two years is very clear. Every order hat to be taken and the price has never to be an issue.

A propos du prix, la politique commerciale de notre concurrent depuis deux ans est très claire. Chaque commande doit être prise et cela quelque soit le prix.

Cordialement
Marco

Réponse : Correction/ email de sherry48, postée le 10-12-2017 à 20:57:03 (S | E)
Hello.
Regarding the price, the commercial strategy of our competitor (you could make this noun possessive) since two years is very clear. Every order hat (has?) to be taken and the price has never to be an issue. Consider other possibilities such as whatever, regardless of, no matter what here.
Since may be used in this way: They have been on the market since October. But: They came on the market two years ago. Or: Price is not an issue.
Sherry

Réponse : Correction/ email de marco007, postée le 17-12-2017 à 17:57:45 (S | E)
Merci encore pour la précieuse aide!
Je me demande toutefois comment mettre l'accent sur cette formule " le prix ne doit jamais être un problème" entendu comme "on prendra la commande quel que soit le prix". La formule "the price has never to be an issue" est totalement fausse ?
salutations
Marco

Réponse : Correction/ email de sherry48, postée le 18-12-2017 à 00:18:25 (S | E)
Hello.
" le prix ne doit jamais être un problem"
Price isn't an issue, price is not an object, price isn't a problem, and no matter what the price are all said. In the U.S., I often hear price is not an object. Lien internet

Sherry

Réponse : Correction/ email de gerondif, postée le 18-12-2017 à 00:26:56 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

A propos du prix, la politique commerciale de notre concurrent depuis deux ans est très claire. Chaque commande doit être prise et cela quel que soit le prix.
erreurs en bleu
Regarding the price, the commercial strategy of our competitor since two years is very clear. Every order hat to be taken and the price has never(never viendrait avant has) to be an issue.

Variante:
As far as the price is concerned, the commercial strategy of our competitor has been very clear for the past two years (il faut du present-perfect avec depuis) They consider that each and every order must be agreed to, at any cost, however low it might be.( à n'importe quel prix, aussi bas soit-il)

The price must / should never be an issue, ok, mais ça peut vouloir dire aussi bien qu'il était trop élevé ou trop bas.

Réponse : Correction/ email de marco007, postée le 18-12-2017 à 20:09:29 (S | E)
merci Gérondif pour tes explications !

Marco

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux