Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Let's Suggest/ 52

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Let's Suggest/ 52
Message de here4u posté le 16-12-2023 à 16:05:36 (S | E | F)
Hello, dear writers!

Another new topic for you to write about. I hope many will participate enthusiastically, and that you'll do it as well as ever... Don't forget, you may help us in two different ways:

- EITHER you send me your try and we'll help you...
OR:
- You can be one of the 'rescuers' and help remove the possible mistakes! In both cases, you'll be sincerely thanked for it!

You mustn't be afraid of making mistakes... We LOVE mistakes, because they give us an opportunity to explain and correct them!

Here is today's topic: "Christmas 2023: What is your «Dream present», which would make you the 'happiest person on Earth'? " (150 to 160 words.)[You don't have to remain practical or realistic...]

Voici le rappel des modalités de la première partie de l'exercice :
1. Je vous demande une EXPRESSION sur le sujet proposé à m’envoyer en mp dès que possible …
2. Très vite, cette première expression sera publiée sur le Forum, et CHACUN sera libre de « corriger » UNE FOIS ( en collant le texte et indiquant les erreurs EN BLEU - ou en majuscules si vous ne pouvez pas utiliser les couleurs- , et en soulignant ce qui vous semble maladroit et que vous voudriez changer, sans donner votre « correction » (forme correcte), à ce moment là, comme il se doit.) Si un autre membre a déjà indiqué des erreurs en bleu, VOUS DEVEZ repartir de cette correction et la confirmer ou la corriger... Un seul essai à la fois sera publié pour corriger… [ Merci de ne pas mélanger les EXPRESSIONS différentes ! Une fois l'exercice suivant publié, on " oublie " le précédent... mais on le retrouvera en récapitulation des corrections d'exercices !] Vous pourrez ensuite donner vos suggestions de correction (en vert!)

IMPORTANT ! Pour me faciliter le transfert des corrections successives de vos travaux sur le site, pourriez vous m'indiquer par un "(" le mot ou segment de phrase qui devrai(en)t être modifié(s), s'il vous plaît ?
ie. (I'm repeating for years... ou (was not only to want something,... Pourquoi ? Simplement parce que le site ne " garde " pas les indications de couleurs ou de soulignement etc. dès que l'on copie... Donc, je prends vos travaux, je les corrige au fur et à mesure avec les codes "bleu" ou "souligné" ou "vert", mais au moment où je vous poste la correction, je perds tout mon travail... et dois tout refaire mot à mot en direct avec deux fenêtres ou même deux écrans pour un travail fastidieux de copie point par point! Merci de votre aide !

Les modalités complètes sont accessibles sur le lien suivant :
Lien internet

(Je vous les rappellerai au fur et à mesure de la progression du travail )
Cet exercice sera ce que vous en ferez ou ou **
Do your best, I trust You!
Correction en ligne le jeudi 28 décembre 2023.
J'attends vos envois en mp et publierai le premier dès que possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU and with us! 🎅 🎄 🤶

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 17-12-2023 à 09:48:30 (S | E)
Hello dears!

That was fast... sounding like a scream of hope! Here is your first Christmas Dream... 🎄🤶🎅🎄

EXPRESSION N°1: please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy...

My Christmas dream for 2023 would be to turn on the television and hear only good news, only positive things.
I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone, for everyone on earth to have enough food and drinking water, for people to
stop killing each other. Why should we want to dominate others, crush them, envy our neighbour's territory? For homo sapiens
to finally become adults and wise, because of man, our planet is becoming chaos and a world of barbarism.I have seen in the
savannah in Africa, around a watering hole, animals that are said to be wild behaving in a more civilised manner than people
in the metro: each group of animals waiting their turn without jostling each other.On our earth, what has become of kindness,
love, respect and tolerance?As far back as human history there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not
love the other? 153 words

for your help! 🎅 🎄

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de amalia80, postée le 17-12-2023 à 12:28:19 (S | E)
Hello!
EXPRESSION N°1: indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy...

My Christmas dream for 2023 would be to turn on the television and hear only good news, only positive things.
I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone,( for everyone on earth ( to have enough food and drinking water,( for people( to
stop killing each other. Why should we want to dominate others, crush them, envy our neighbour's territory? (For homo sapiens, to finally become adults and wise (je ne comprends pas le sens de cette phrase)
( because of man, our planet is becoming xxchaos and a world of barbarism.I have seen in the
savannah in Africa, around a( watering hole, animals that are said to be wild ponctuation behaving in a more( civilised manner than people
in the metro: each group of animals waiting their turn without jostling each other.On our earth, what has become of kindness,
love, respect and tolerance?As far back as (XXX human history there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not
love the other? 153 words

It'S a very nice and kind dream

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 19-12-2023 à 13:12:47 (S | E)
hello en réponse à Amalia
l' homo sapiens c' est l' homme sage, l'homme savant, nous sommes des homo sapiens. Aux dernières nouvelles, d'après un documentaire paru sur Arte notre 1er vrai ancêtre aurait vécu il y a 300000 ans. Depuis ce temps là ses descendants ne se comportent toujours pas en adultes car il ne sont pas du tout raisonnables. A bientôt

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de amalia80, postée le 19-12-2023 à 13:24:36 (S | E)
Hello!
Ok Magie, now I see what you mean and I will propose my sentence in the next correction.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 19-12-2023 à 13:51:38 (S | E)
I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone. I would like all people living on earth have enough food and drinking water, they should stop killing each other. Why do (they want to dominate others, crush them, envy (their neighbour's territory? It is time that homo sapiens, become wise.
Cause of Humans, our planet is becoming a chaos and a world of barbarism. I have seen in the savannah in Africa, around a water source , animals that are said to be wild, behaving in a more civilised manner than people in the metro: each group of animals waiting their turn without jostling each other. On our earth, what has become of kindness, love, respect and tolerance ? As far back as the human history there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not love the other? 153 words

J'ai essayé de corriger d'après les indications d'Amélia que je remercie, il y a certainement encore à remanier. Merci

J'ai corrigé; ne mettez pas des balises partout ...elles font bugger le texte.

OK merci Lucile

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de amalia80, postée le 21-12-2023 à 13:10:42 (S | E)
hello!
J'ai repris à la suite des corrections de Magie en ajoutant quelques corrections en vert.

I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone. I would like all people living on earth have enough food and drinking water,and that they would stop killing each other. Why do they want to dominate others, crush them, envy their neighbour's territory? It is time that homo sapiens, become wise.
Because of Humans, our planet is becoming a chaos and a world of barbarism. I have seen in the savannah in Africa, around a water source , animals that are said to be wild, behaving in a more civilized manner than people in the metro: each group of animals waiting their turn without jostling each other. On our earth, what has become of kindness, love, respect and tolerance ? As far back as the story of humanity there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not love the other? 153 words

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 21-12-2023 à 13:14:33 (S | E)
Hello dear all!

Lucile for your help! I know that we're all trying to tame our computers , tablets and/or telephones, supported, (or not ) by the different Internet networks which may be quite unpredictable at times...
Thank you all for your efforts, which I know are real! (mine are too! )

EXPRESSION N°2: please, indicate possible mistakes AND underline what looks clumsy to you...

My dream Xmas now that I am adult will be to be reassured because there will be peace in the whole world…
I remember all what a schoolmistress used to tell the class: «Peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, granchildren and great granchildren. If we have peace, we have evrything!»
I dream of a constant truce between belligerant people (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it won’t be temporary….it will be lasting and the willness of people wanting to celebrate the mind of Xmas will never end. People will sit down together at tables and speak, weapons will not be used more and will even stop being producted. Xmas will not be about presents and money, but about PEACE. I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents were graviting (in differents colours) around the world. It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 24-12-2023 à 04:22:47 (S | E)
Hello Bravo pour ce très beau texte , je ne vois pas de fautes ou alors elles sont bien cachées, Personellement je serais juste tentée de mettre les verbes au conditionnel car c'est du domaine du rêve joyeux réveillon à tous

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 26-12-2023 à 15:10:04 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Oui ! C'est un beau texte qui raconte des expériences personnelles avec force.
J'y ai quand même trouvé quelques erreurs à corriger. Green allowed.

EXPRESSION N°2: my indications to help you help the writer of this text... (Il fallait, bien sûr, des conditionnels !)

My dream Xmas now that I am adult will be to be reassured because there will be peace in the whole world…
I remember all what a schoolmistress used to tell the class :«Peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, granchildren and great granchildren. If we have peace, we have evrything!»
I dream of a constant truce between belligerant people (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it won’t be temporary….it will be lasting and the willness of people wanting to celebrate the mind of Xmas will never end. People will sit down together at tables and speak, weapons will not be used more and will even stop being producted. Xmas will not be about presents and money, but about PEACE. I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents were graviting (in differents colours) around the world. It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

Courage! et de votre aide.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 27-12-2023 à 09:37:12 (S | E)
Ma correction avec l'aide de here4u. Thank you very much
Hello dears

My dream Xmas now that I am an adult; WOULD be to be reassured because there WOULD be peace in the whole world…
I remember EVERYTHING a schoolmistress used to tell the class :«Peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, GRANDCHILDREN and great grandchildren. If we have peace, we have EVERYTHING
I dream of a CONSTENT truce between BELLIGERENT people (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it WOULD NOT be temporary….it WOULD be lasting and the WISH of people wanting to celebrate the SPIRIT of Xmas WOULD never end. People WOULD SITTING together at tables and speaking. Weapons WOULD NO LONGER be used and WOULD even stop being MANUFACTURED. Xmas WOULD NOT be about presents and money, but about PEACE. I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of Europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents REVOLVED (in DIFFERENT colours) around the world. It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 27-12-2023 à 23:21:53 (S | E)
Hello!

Here are my suggestions concerning the two EXPRESSIONS:

EXPRESSION N°1 : initial text and my first indications.

My Christmas dream for 2023 would be to turn on the television and hear only good news, only positive things. B
I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone ! (fFor everyone on earth to have enough food and drinking water, for people to stop killing each other ! (pas vraiment une phrase, mais ce doit être un effet de style !)Why should we want to dominate others, crush them, (envy our neighbour's territory? For homo sapiens (to finally(Yuk ! A split infinitive ! My British training is suffering!) become adults and wise(, because of man, our planet is becoming chaos and a world of barbarism. (I have seen in the savannah in Africa, around a watering hole, animals that are said to be wild behaving (revoir l'ordre des mots) in a more civilised manner than people in the metro: each group of animals waiting XXX their turn without jostling each other.
On our earth, what (has become (of kindness, love, respect and tolerance?As far back as human history there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not love the other? 153 words

Une bonne expression Quelques maladresses à corriger !

EXPRESSION N°1: indications N°1: amalia

I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone,(for everyone on earth (to have enough food and drinking water,(for people(to stop killing each other (Si c'est une proposition infinitive, ça passerait, même si c'est un peu lourd...Il faudrait alors revoir la ponctuation.) Why should we want to dominate others, crush them, envy our neighbour's territory? (For homo sapiens, to finally become adults and wise (je ne comprends pas le sens de cette phrase)[passerait si la phrase était terminée.](because of man, our planet is becoming xxchaos and a world of barbarism.I have seen in the savannah in Africa, around a(watering hole, animals that are said to be wild ponctuation behaving in a more(civilised manner than people in the metro: each group of animals waiting their turn without jostling each other.On our earth, what has become of kindness, love, respect and
tolerance?As far back as (XXX human history there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not love the other?
153 words
[l' homo sapiens c' est l' homme sage, l'homme savant, nous sommes des homo sapiens. Aux dernières nouvelles, d'après un documentaire paru sur Arte notre 1er vrai ancêtre aurait vécu il y a 300000 ans. Depuis ce temps là ses descendants ne se comportent toujours pas en adultes car il ne sont pas du tout raisonnables.] Note de Magie.

EXPRESSION N°1:suggestions N°1: Magie

I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone. I would like all people living on earth XX have enough food and drinking water, they should stop killing each other. Why do(they want to dominate others, crush them, envy (their neighbour's territory? It is time (that homo sapiens, become wise.
Cause of Humans, our planet is becoming a chaos and a world of barbarism. I have seen in the savannah in Africa, around a water source, animals ** that are said to be wild, behaving in a more civilised manner than people in the metro: each group of animals waiting their turn without jostling each other. On our earth, what has become of kindness, love, respect and tolerance ? As far back as the human history there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not love the other? 153 words
De bonnes indications

EXPRESSION N°1: suggestions N°2: (amalia)

I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone. I would like (all people living on earth XX have enough food and drinking water, and (that they would stop killing each other. Why do they want to dominate others, crush them, (envy their neighbour's territory? It is time (that homo sapiens, become wise.ATTention: après une forme impersonnelle, proposition infinitive.
Because of Humans, our planet is becoming (a)chaos and a world of barbarism. I have seen in the savannah in Africa, around a water source, animals (ordre des mots?)that are said to be wild, behaving in a more civilized manner than people in the metro: each group of animals waiting XXX their turn without jostling each other. On our earth, (what has become of kindness, love, respect and tolerance ? As far back as (the story of humanity there have been wars. Every human being will die one day so why not love (the other? 153 words
De bonnes suggestions;

- Convoiter : covet
- les humains : human beings
- waiting for their turn
- as far back in history as we can go/ as far as History can look back/ as far back as we can know/ as early as…/ as far back in time as we are looking/ to go far back/ going back to the beginning of History/
- pushing and shoving each other/
** une règle de base est d’éviter de séparer un verbe de son COD ! Ici, le verbe (to see) est beaucoup trop loin du COD (animal that are said to be wild). Il reste à les rapprocher et à placer ensuite les compléments annexes.
- it’s time + proposition infinitive.
Lien internet

Lien internet
(II-2 formes impersonnelles)
- Qu’est-il advenu de… ? What has become of… / What happened to…
- différence entre histoire et Histoire… (les histoires quotidiennes des gens et l’Histoire avec un grand H)
- love your neighbour/ love the others.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXPRESSION N°2: initial text and my (private) indications.

My dream Xmas now that I am XX adult (will be to be reassured because there (will be peace in the whole world… On est dans le conditionnel…
I remember all (what a schoolmistress used (to tell the class: «peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, granchildren and great granchildren. If we have peace, we have evrything!»
I dream of a (constant/ permanent/ lasting? truce between (belligerant people (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it won’t be temporary….it will be lasting and the willness of XX people wanting to celebrate the(mind of Xmas will never end. People (will sit together at tables and speak, weapons (will not be used more and will even stop being (producted. Xmas (will not be about presents and money, but about PEACE. I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of (europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents were (graviting (in differents colours) around the world.Revoir cette phrase… It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

EXPRESSION N°2: my indications to help you help the writer of this text... (Il fallait, bien sûr, des conditionnels !)

I remember all what a schoolmistress used to tell the class: «Peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, granchildren and great granchildren. If we have peace, we have evrything!»

Dommage pour les conditionnels... De très bonnes choses...

EXPRESSION N°2: magie's suggestions!

My dream Xmas now that I am an adult; WOULD be to be reassured because there WOULD be peace in the whole world…
I remember EVERYTHING/ all that a schoolmistress used to tell the class: «Peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, GRANDCHILDREN and great grandchildren. If we have peace, we have EVERYTHING!»
I dream of a CONSTENT truce between BELLIGERENT people (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it WOULD NOT be temporary….it WOULD be lasting and the WISH of people wanting to celebrate the SPIRIT of Xmas WOULD never end. People WOULD SITTING together at tables and speaking. Weapons WOULD NO LONGER be used and WOULD even stop being MANUFACTURED./ produced. Xmas WOULD NOT be about presents and money, but about PEACE.
I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of Europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents REVOLVED (in DIFFERENT colours) around the world. It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

D'excellentes suggestions. C'est presque parfait.

- Pour imaginer un irréel, il FAUT utiliser un conditionnel.
- My dream Xmas now that I am an adult; WOULD be to be reassured because there WOULD be peace in the whole world…
- EVERYTHING a schoolmistress used to tell the class: bon emploi de "tell" puisque les interlocuteurs sont connus (les élèves de la classe)
- CONSTANT/ continuous/ uninterrupted/ unbroken/ PERMANENT/
- la volonté: the will of the people/ the willpower.../ WISH est bon, mais plus faible. DESIRE?/ DETERMINATION
- L'esprit de Noël: the spirit of Christmas. 'mind' est plus intellectuel.
- "people WOULD SITTING" : est-ce un oubli ? would be sitting serait TB.
- Weapons WOULD NO LONGER be used est parfait.
- the different continents were revolving...

De très bonnes suggestions. Il vous reste peu de choses à corriger. N'hésitez pas à le faire dans le cadre du Follow Up Word. Un gros et de votre bon travail.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 28-12-2023 à 10:32:50 (S | E)
Hello dears!

I've just realized I gave the corrections early... I don't know what day we are, keep checking my calendar for appointments and I'm really "lost in Time"... Sorrrrrry!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 30-12-2023 à 09:29:24 (S | E)
EXPRESSION N°1: HELLO Follow up en tenant compte des corrections d'Amalia et des conseils de Here4u MERCI à vous deux, sans oublier Lucile et tous ceux qui travaillent pour la continuité de ce site. Joyeux réveillon à tous.

I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone. I would like (all people living on earth to have enough food and drinking water, and that they would stop killing each other. Why do they want to dominate others, crush them, covet their neighbour's territory? It is time that homo sapiens, to become wise.
Because of Humans, our planet is becoming a chaos and a world of barbarism. In the savannah in Africa, I have seen animals that are said to be wild, behaving in a more civilized manner than people in the metro: around a water source each group of animals waiting for their turn without pushing and shoving each other. On our earth, what happened to kindness, love, respect and tolerance ? As far back as we can know humanity, it has been wars. Every human beings will die one day so why not love (the others? 153 words

Dear HERE4U Merci beaucoup pour tes précieuses indications. Est-ce que cela te convient mieux ainsi?

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 30-12-2023 à 21:10:46 (S | E)
suggestion2 follow up hello Dears bonne et heureuse année

I remember EVERYTHING/ all that a schoolmistress used to tell the class: «Peace in the world is the one and only important thing for the future of our children, GRANDCHILDREN and great grandchildren. If we have peace, we have EVERYTHING!»
I dream of a permanent truce between BELLIGERENT people (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it WOULD NOT be temporary….it WOULD be lasting and the willpower of people wanting to celebrate the SPIRIT of Xmas WOULD never end. People WOULD BE SITTING together at tables and speaking. Weapons WOULD NO LONGER be used and WOULD even stop being produced. Xmas WOULD NOT be about presents and money, but about PEACE.
I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of Europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents were revolving (in DIFFERENT colours) around the world. It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 30-12-2023 à 22:56:54 (S | E)
Super travail, Magie !
Je te "corrige" ( disons plutôt "je te commente" ) tes deux textes asap (dès que mes corrections de quinzaine seront postées !)

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de here4u, postée le 01-01-2024 à 14:50:32 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Relecture des exercices de Follow Up Work:

EXPRESSION N°1: HELLO Follow up en tenant compte des corrections d'Amalia et des conseils de Here4u MERCI à vous deux, sans oublier Lucile et tous ceux qui travaillent pour la continuité de ce site.

I'd like a world of peace and joy for everyone. I would like (all peopleeveryone/ all the people/ all of the peopleliving on earth to have enough food and drinking water, and that they would them to stop killing each other. Why do they want to dominate others, crush them, covet their neighbour's territory? It is time thatfor homo sapiens to become wise.
Because of Human beings, our planet is becoming chaos and a world of barbarism. In the savannah in Africa/ African savanna, I have seen animals that are said to be wild, behaving in a more civilized manner than people in the metro: around a water source each group of animals waiting for their turn without pushing and shoving each other. On our earth, what happened to kindness, love, respect and tolerance? As far back as we can know humanity, it hasthere have been wars. Every human beings (every+ singulier) will die one day so why not love the others/ our neighbours? 153 words

Magie pour toutes ces bonnes suggestions.

EXPRESSION N°2: Suggestions follow up

My dream Xmas now that I am an adult WOULD be to be reassured because there WOULD be peace in the whole world…
I dream of a permanent truce between BELLIGERENT people/ ennemies (the ‘Xmas truce’, you know…) but it WOULD NOT be temporary….it WOULD be lasting and the willpower of people wanting to celebrate the SPIRIT of Xmas WOULD never end. People WOULD BE SITTING together at tables and speaking. Weapons WOULD NO LONGER be used and WOULD even stop being produced. Xmas WOULD NOT be about presents and money, but about PEACE.
I was on a business trip a few days ago and saw Xmas illuminations in a capital of Europe. ‘Peace’ was written with bright lights and globes where the different continents were revolving (in DIFFERENT colours) around the world.(la phrase semble inachevée) It was beautiful and inspiring… This is the Christmas of my dreams. 168 words

Très Bonne reprise, Magie. ❤️

Réponse : Let's Suggest/ 52 de magie8, postée le 03-01-2024 à 01:24:12 (S | E)
hello ok thank you HERE4U j'ai bien noté
I would like everyone (pas all people) living on earth to have enough food and stop killing each other ( ne pas répéter they would)
Every human being ( singulier) à bientôt 😘🥇

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux