Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Rack Your Brains and Help/93

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Message de here4u posté le 26-04-2021 à 17:15:40 (S | E | F)
Hello, Dear Friends,

"Vacances", encore, confinement et couvre-feu aussi ... Adaptabilité aux événements, aux circonstances ... Incertitudes toujours ... Nous faisons tous "au-mieux", et je vais continuer à essayer de le faire aussi malgré quelques "ignorances" de dates et autres ... Disons que dans l'idéal, cet exercice devrait être corrigé en ligne pour le jeudi 13 mai ou le vendredi 14 mais pour une fois, ces dates ne peuvent pas être garanties. I'll do my best! En tout cas, j'ai essayé de vous le rendre "léger", sinon facile, et c'est bien un

RACK YOUR BRAINS AND HELP, please... there are 16 mistakes in this extract... (Some mistakes may be repeated... )

Irene has a lot of qualities, but I particularly admire two of them. She wakes up with no difficulty and gets to work. As for me, before I get to work in mornings, I always find myself busy with some irritating but extremely important chore. «I have to work». I make myself a smoky coffee. «I have to work». I check my social media one more minute. «I have to work». I align my shoes so that they look well organised. «I have to work». Every time I get to work, I realise how my room could be tidy. Am I obsessed by cleaning? No, they’re all excuses. They’re whims, they’re paradoxes of sloth.
Sloth has always been a big theme in my life. Ever since I was a kid it determined the way I interacted with the world. When I met Irene in art school and we started hanging out, I realised how radically our lifestyles were different. Her wasn’t tainted by sloth. Irene and I formed an interesting yin and yang. Irene is disciplined and introverted. And I’m unfocused. We complement each other just right. From a young age I had a blurry relationship with duty. In my adult life, this tendency didn’t seem to improve. Yesterday I spent seven hours in front of the computer and I wasn’t allowed to focus even an half hour. Really, it was horrible, I feel terrible about my life. «Well… you don’t have to be working all day too.» I know that I don’t have to work all the day. But if I haven’t been productive, I feel I must spend more time trying otherwise. I feel guilty. It’s absurd.
We live in a consumer society. Unproductive people are looked down not for achieving their goals and contributing to society. They don’t fit the pattern of how should be a person. People who go against what is right for them actually do it by ignorance, because they are not fully aware of the benefits of such actions. But it is perception clouded by desire that makes you act again your best interest. That’s because you’re not entirely aware…
If sloth exists it must be because it must have some evolutionary function. So it cannot be that harmful. I always pushed myself to achieve my goals, but I never felt satisfied. I sought immediate recognition from others and had the urge to show what I was capable of. I didn’t allow myself to rest or enjoy my achievements too. Working hand in hand with a friend taught me I don’t need to be alone in this, and that allowed me to enjoy my free time more. In the end, everyone seeks his own balance as well as he can. As for us, we found it through supporting each other, making sure we can really focus on what we are good at. I’ve spent years wanting to do way much too things, and probably never will.

Well well... May the FORCE be with us all. Take great care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help/93 de maxwell, postée le 28-04-2021 à 17:55:58 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello Here4U
Thanks a lot again! I've been reading very carefully and slowly each sentence, and finally, I've found enough mistakes to feel rather satisfied. Some of them are really classic ones

RACK YOUR BRAINS AND HELP, please... there are 16 mistakes in this extract... (Some mistakes may be repeated...  )

Irene has a lot of qualities, but I particularly admire two of them. She wakes up with no difficulty and gets to work. As for me, before I get to work in THE MORNING, I always find myself busy with some irritating but extremely important chore. «I have to work». I make myself a smoky coffee. «I have to work». I check my social media one more minute. «I have to work». I LINE UP my shoes so that they look well organised. «I have to work». Every time I get to work, I realise how TIDY my room could be []. Am I obsessed WITH cleaning? No, they’re all excuses. They’re whims, they’re paradoxes of sloth.
Sloth has always been a big MATTER in my life. Ever since I was a kid it HAS determined the way I interacted with the world. When I met Irene in art school and we started hanging out, I realised how radically our lifestyles were different. HERS wasn’t tainted by sloth. Irene and I formed an interesting yin and yang. Irene is disciplined and introverted. And I’m unfocused. We complement each other just right. From a young age I had a blurry relationship with duty. In my adult life, this tendency didn’t seem to improve. Yesterday I spent seven hours in front of the computer and I wasn’t ABLE to focus even HALF AN hour. Really, it was horrible, I feel terrible about my life. «Well… you don’t have to be working all day too.» I know that I don’t have to work all [] day. But if I haven’t been productive, I feel I must spend more time trying otherwise. I feel guilty. It’s absurd.We live in a consumer society. Unproductive people are looked down for NOT achieving their goals and contributing to society. They don’t fit the pattern of how [] a person SHOULD BE. People who go against what is right for them actually do it by ignorance, because they are not fully aware of the benefits of such actions.  But it is perception clouded by desire that makes you act AGAINST your best INTERESTS. That’s because you’re not entirely aware…If sloth exists it must be because it HAS some evolutionary function. So it cannot be that harmful. I always pushed myself to achieve my goals, but I never felt satisfied. I sought immediate recognition from others and had the urge to show what I was capable of. I didn’t allow myself to rest or enjoy my achievements EITHER. 
Working hand in hand with a friend taught me I DIDN'T HAVE to be alone in this, and that ENABLED me to enjoy my free time more. In the end, everyone seeks THEIR own balance as well as THEY can. As for us, we'VE found it through supporting each other, making sure we can really focus on what we are good at. I’ve spent years wanting to do way TOO MANY things, and probably never will.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help/93 de taiji43, postée le 28-04-2021 à 23:21:38 (S | E)
Dear Here4U

I had finished this morning this correcction but I erased it at the time of sending it . So ? I have made it again this evening.

READY TO BE CORRECTED

Irene has a lot of qualities, but I particularly admire two of them. She wakes up with no difficulty and gets to work. As for me, before I get to work in THE mornings, I always find myself busy with some irritating but extremely important chore. «I have to work». I make myself a( smoky =fumé = non ) STEAMING coffee. «I have to work». I check my social media one more minute. «I have to work». I align my shoes so that they look well organised. «I have to work».
Every time I get to work, I REALIZE how TIDY my room could be . Am I obsessed by cleaning? No, they’re all excuses. They’re whims, they’re paradoxes of sloth.

Sloth has always been a big theme in my life. Ever since I was a kid it determined the way I interacted with the world. When I met Irene in art school and we started hanging out, I REALIZE how radically our lifestyles were different. HERS (la sienne) wasn’t tainted by sloth. Irene and I formed an interesting yin and yang. Irene is disciplined and introverted. And I’m unfocused. We complement each other just right. From a young age I had a blurry relationship with duty. In my adult life, this tendency didn’t seem to improve.

Yesterday I spent seven hours in front of the computer and I (wasn’t allowed to)???COULD N’T(déjà vu dans un autre texte) focus even HALF AN hour. Really, it was horrible, I feel terrible about my life. «Well… you don’t have to be working all day too (too = aussi Ou si on traduit par : non plus = either) .» I know that I don’t have to work ALL DAY. But if I haven’t been productive, I feel I must spend more time trying otherwise. I feel guilty. It’s absurd.
We live in a consumer society. Unproductive people are looked down FOR NOT achieving their goals and contributing to society. They don’t fit the pattern of WHAT a person SHOULD BE. People who go against what is right for themselves ???( pour eux-mêmes ), actually do it OUT OF (par) ignorance, because they are not fully aware of the benefits of such actions. But it is perception clouded by desire that makes you ( a hat) ????? makes you act AGAINST (contre) your best interest. That’s because you’re not entirely aware…

If sloth exists it must be because it must have some evolutionary function. So it cannot be that harmful. I always pushed myself to achieve my goals, but I never felt satisfied. I sought immediate recognition from others and had the urge to show what I was capable of. I didn’t allow myself to rest or enjoy my achievement EITHER ( non plus)Working hand in hand with a friend taught me I don’t need to be alone in this, and that allowed me to enjoy my free time more. In the end, everyone seeks THEIR own BALANCES as well as THEY can. As for us, we found it , through supporting each other, making sure we can really focus on what we are good at 
I ‘ve spent years wanting to do (way ???) TOO MANY things, and probably never will

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help/93 de alpiem, postée le 01-05-2021 à 22:20:52 (S | E)

READY NOW

Hello dear coach,I have been scrutinizing every sentense, I acknowledge that it's the best thing to be done!

16 OF THEM
Irene has a lot of qualities, but I particularly admire two of them. She wakes up with no difficulty and gets to work. As for me, before I get to work in THE MORNING, I always find myself busy with some irritating but extremely important CHORES. «I have to work».
I make myself a smoky coffee. «I have to work». I check my social media one more minute. «I have to work». I LINE UP my shoes so that they look well organised. «I have to work». Every time I get to work, I realise how TIDY my room HAS TO be. Am I obsessed by cleaning? No, they’re all excuses. They’re whims, they’re paradoxes of sloth.
Sloth has always been a big theme in my life. Ever since I was a kid it HAS DETERMIDED the way I interacted with the world. When I met Irene in art school and we started hanging out, I realised how radically DIFFERENT our lifestyles were . HER'S wasn’t tainted by sloth. Irene and I formed an interesting yin and yang.
Irene is disciplined and introverted. And I’m unfocused. We complement each other just right. SINCE a young age I HAVE had a blurry relationship with duty. In my adult life, this tendency didn’t seem to improve. Yesterday I spent seven hours in front of the computer and I wasn’t ABLE to focus even HALF AN hour MORE. Really, it was horrible, I feel terrible about my life. «Well… you don’t have to be working all day too.» I know that I don’t have to work all day LONG. But if I haven’t been productive, I feel I must spend more time trying otherwise. I feel guilty. It’s absurd.
We live in a consumer society. Unproductive people are looked down for NOT achieving their goals and NOT contributing to society. They don’t fit the pattern of how should be a person. People who go against what is right for them actually do it by ignorance, because they are not fully aware of the benefits of such actions. But it is perception clouded by desire that makes you act again your best interest. That’s because you’re not entirely aware…
If sloth exists it must be because it must have some evolutionary function. So it cannot be that harmful. I always pushed myself to achieve my goals, but I never felt satisfied. I sought immediate recognition from others and had the urge to show what I was capable of. I didn’t allow myself to rest or enjoy my achievements too. Working hand in hand with a friend taught me I don’t need to be alone in this, and that allowed me to enjoy my free time more. In the end, everyone seeks THEIR own balance as well as THEY can. As for us, we found it through supporting each OTHERS, making sure we can really focus on what we are good at. I’ve spent years wanting to do way much too things, and probably never will.

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 02-05-2021 08:15

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 02-05-2021 08:20

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 02-05-2021 08:27

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help/93 de here4u, postée le 05-05-2021 à 16:34:18 (S | E)
Hello!

Comme "annoncé", pour pallier les difficultés possibles et incertitudes de mi-mai, je commence à envoyer vos corrections dès réception (et temps
de correction nécessaire ... )Je commence ce soir!

You're needed on Our Story too!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Arithmétique | Avec cours | Calculs | Calculs littéraux | Conversions | Enfants | Equations | Fonctions | Fractions | Géométrie | Jeux | Nombres | Nombres relatifs | Opérations | Plusieurs thèmes | Problèmes | Statistiques | Tests de niveaux | Vecteurs

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.