Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Rack your Brains and Help!/ 52

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rack your Brains and Help!/ 52
Message de here4u posté le 11-08-2019 à 23:14:37 (S | E | F)
Hello You all!

"Devoir de vacances", encore ... juste de nom ... car ce devoir est long et n'est "pas facile" (= an understatement!) Ce premier exercice est un bon et la correction de l'ensemble sera en ligne le mardi 28 août, tard. Encore une fois, surtout en ces temps de chaleur, orages et réunions de familles, vous avez beaucoup de mérite à travailler, et pouvez, bien sûr, ne faire le devoir qu'en partie ...
Maxwell s'était proposé pour vous fabriquer un "abacus" de son cru, mais je crois qu'il est plus sage de le reporter à fin août, car ces deux exercices sont longs ... Je m'engage à donner au suivant des longueurs plus raisonnables ...

I.Please, help my student! Ce texte contient 20 fautes à corriger ! (en majuscules ! et il y en a vraiment au moins 20, cette fois !)) (les fautes répétées ne comptent, bien sûr, qu’une fois … )
This text contains many mistakes... (to be corrected!)

Refugees families in Aberdeenshire say second-hand bikes have done a huge difference as they try to settle into their new life.
"The most refugees can’t buy cars. There are10 families here. They don't have cars and if you want to go anywhere it will be expensive. The school is like half hour’s walk."
Shirin, her husband and their two young children arrived earlier this year as beneficiaries of the Syrian Refugees Resettlement Programme. In the garden of their home, Shirin is happy as she watches her children play with the bikes given to them by Bikes For Refugees.
"This is the best feeling never," she says. "You know your kids will be OK. They will grew. They will study. It's great."
As well as to the Kennedy, who changed their name when they arrived in Scotland, bikes were provided to three other newly relocated refugee families. The donations have done a positive impact on the community.
"All the families, especially the men - if they're not going to school they go and have a bike ride. They ride the bikes together around the town to know the city more. It makes them the closer. One of the man lives really far away and it's hard for him to go to the shop and get the food. Now he goes on the bike, and it is easier.
In February, Shirin's family arrived in Scotland. They fleed the Syrian civil war in 2012, and spent the seven following years in camps in neighbour Lebanon.
"Even today, I can't speak about what we've been at. It was so hard," she says.
That is one of the reason why they wanted a new name. They had bad experiments at home, they had bad experiments in Lebanon and wanted to feel like new people.
They're trying to integrate the society here but can't say it's easy. Everyone’s trying to explain the different culture but it's still hard. "I keep telling them 'this is a totally different planet to Syria'. Really and totally different."
Alongside getting used to UK systems -"the paperwork, it never ends" - the Kennedy and other refugees families had been dealing with a lack of transport.
Through social media, Shirin came across the page of Bikes for Refugees. Since it has been found in 2017, the Edinburgh-based group has distributed over 650 donated bikes to refugees families across Scotland.
"We know how a simple thing as a bike can be transformational giving people freedom of movement and enjoyment. It also sends out an important message of solidarity and says to people - you are welcome here," says the group's fonder. The charity did not have volunteers or donors in the area, so it launched a special fundraising appeal to gather enough bikes for the families.
"They did it. They promised and they did it," Shirin says. "They send 18 bikes, what was a dream, so every members of the new families has a bike."
Two volunteers drove the bikes up and distributed them in the local church, then celebrated with Syrian food prepared by the refugees families.
"They could not have been happier," says Mr McCluskey. "It was humbling and joyful to watch."
Shirin's children are still learning to ride the bikes properly - but rely on their father for lessons.
"It's not familiar in Syria for girls to riding a bike. Some know, but I don't know. I try to practise, and the kids try to practise. Only my husband is really good."

II. FILL IN THE BLANKS : in this text, a few words (10) have been deleted… Can you try to guess the missing words… (Of course, there are several «right possibilities»… Yet, you’re required to choose the most satisfactory ones, fitting the situation and tone of the text.)

Many refugees cannot go home because of continued , … (1) and persecution. Many also live in perilous situations or have specific needs that cannot be addressed in the country where they have … (2) protection. In such circumstances, UNHCR helps (3)… refugees to a third country.
Resettlement is the transfer of refugees from an (4) … country to another State that has agreed to admit them and ultimately grant them permanent settlement. It is one of the three durable solutions.
Resettlement States (5) … the refugee with legal and physical... (6), including access to civil, political, economic, social and cultural … (7) similar to those enjoyed by nationals.
Resettlement is a life-changing experience. It is both challenging and rewarding. Refugees are often resettled to a country where the society, language and culture are completely… (8) and new to them.
Providing for their effective reception and … (9) is beneficial for both the resettled refugee and the… (10) country. Governments and non-governmental organization partners provide services to facilitate integration, such as cultural orientation, language and vocational training, as well as programmes to promote access to education and employment.

A lot of work, I must admit... I give you THE FORCE, so that you can give me YOUR VERY BEST, as usual!

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help!/ 52 de taiji43, postée le 14-08-2019 à 15:00:52 (S | E)
Hello,
As we were children: we wanted the holiday notebook but very often it remained unfinished... Are we more serious now ???👨‍🎓

Thank you a lot for your correction of my correction

READY TO BE CORRECTED

REFUGEE families in Aberdeenshire say second-hand bikes have MADE a huge difference as they try to settle into their new LIVES

most OF refugees can’t buy cars. There are 10 families here. They don't have cars and if you want to go anywhere it will be expensive. The school is like AN half hour’s walk."

Shirin, her husband and their two young children arrived( earlier YEAR or IN THE YEAR +plutôt dans l'année) as beneficiaries of the Syrian REFUGEE Resettlement Programme. In the garden of their home, Shirin is happy as she watches her children play with the bikes given to them by Bikes for Refugees.

"This is the best feeling EVER" she says. "You know your kids will be OK. They will GROW UP, They will study. It's great."

As well as THE Kennedy, who changed their name when they arrived in Scotland, bikes were provided FOR to three other newly relocated refugee families. (provide something For Somebody)

The donations have MADE a positive impact on the community.
"All the families, especially the men - if they're not going to school , they go and have a bike ride. They ride THEIR bikes together around the town to know the city more. It makes them CLOSER.

One of the man lives really far away and it's hard for him to go to the shop and get the food. Now he goes on the bike, ( on = en vélo OK) and it is easier.

In February, Shirin's family arrived in Scotland. They FLED the Syrian civil war in 2012, and spent the seven following years in camps in NEIBOURHOOD OF Lebanon
"Even today, I can't speak about what we've been THROUGH.( have been through = en voir de dure) It was so hard," she says.

That is one of the REASONS why they wanted a new name. They had bad experiments at home, they had bad experiments in Lebanon and wanted to feel like new people.

They're trying to integrate TO the society here but can't say it's easy. Everyone’s trying to explain the different culture but it's still hard. "I keep telling them 'this is a totally different planet FROM Syria'. Really and totally different.
"
Alongside getting used to UK systems -"the paperwork, it never ends" - the Kennedy and other refugees

Through social media, Shirin came across the page of Bikes for Refugees. Since it has been found in 2017, the Edinburgh-based group has distributed over 650 donated bikes to REFUGEE families across Scotland.

"We know how a simple thing as a bike can be transformational, giving people freedom of movement and enjoyment. It also sends out an important message of solidarity and says to people - you are welcome here," says the group's fonder.

The charity did not have volunteers or donors in the area, so it launched a special fundraising(collecte/ levée de fonds) CALL(appel) to gather enough bikes for the families.

"They did it. They promised and they did it," Shirin says. "They SENT 18 bikes, what was a dream, so every MEMBER of the new families has a bike."

Two volunteers drove the bikes up and distributed them in the local church, then celebrated with Syrian food prepared by the REFUGEE families.

"They could not have been happier," says Mr McCluskey. "It was humbling( humilité) OK) and joyful to watch."
Shirin's children are still learning to ride THEIR bikes ???properly - but rely on their father for lessons.

21 fautes dont des répétitions de refugee et made

II. FILL IN THE BLANKS
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Many refugees cannot go home because of continued , WARS … (1) and persecution. Many also live in perilous situations or have specific needs that cannot be addressed in the country where they have ASKED… (2) protection. In such circumstances, UNHCR helps (3) SEEKER… refugees to a third country.
Resettlement is the transfer of refugees from an (4) REFUGE… country to another State that has agreed to admit them and ultimately grant them permanent settlement. It is one of the three durable solutions.
Resettlement States (5) PROVIDE… the refugee with legal and physical POSSIBILITIES. (6), including access to civil, political, economic, social and cultural RIGHTS… (7) similar to those enjoyed by nationals.
Resettlement is a life-changing experience. It is both challenging and rewarding. Refugees are often resettled to a country where the society, language and culture are completely UNKNOWN… (8) and new to them.
Providing for their effective reception and ADAPTATION… (9) is beneficial for both the resettled refugee and the…WELCOMING (10) country. Governments and non-governmental organization partners provide services to facilitate integration, such as cultural orientation, language and vocational training, as well as programmes to promote access to education and employment.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help!/ 52 de alpiem, postée le 16-08-2019 à 09:47:02 (S | E)
hello happy to work again:RACK 52
THIS ISSUE IS THE GOOD ONE READY FOR CORRECTION

Refugees families in Aberdeenshire say second-hand bikes have done a huge difference as they try to settle into their new life.
" Most OF THE refugees can't buy cars. There are 10 families here. They don't have cars and if you want to go anywhere it will be expensive. The school is like half AN hour's walk."
Shirin, her husband and their two young children HAD arrived earlier this year as beneficiaries of the Syrian Refugees Resettlement PROGRAM. In the garden of their home, Shirin is happy as she watches her children play with the bikes given to them by"Bikes For Refugees".
"This is the best feeling EVER," she says. "You know your kids will be OK. They will grew. They will study. It's great."
As well as to the Kennedy, who changed their name when they arrived in Scotland, bikes were provided to three other newly relocated refugeeS families. The donations have HAD a positive impact on the community.
"All the families, especially the men - if they're not going to school they go and have a bike ride. They ride the bikes together around the town to know MORE ABOUT THE CITY. It makes IT closer. One of the man lives really far away and it's hard for him to go to the shop and get the food. Now he goes on the bike, and it is easier.
In February, Shirin's family arrived in Scotland. They FLED the Syrian civil war in 2012, and spent the seven following years in camps in neighbourING Lebanon.
"Even today, I can't speak about what we've been THROUGH. It was so hard," she says.
That is one of the reasonS why they wanted a new name. They had bad experIENCES at home, they had bad experiENCES in Lebanon and wanted to feel like new people.
They're trying to integrate the society here but can't say it's easy. Everyone's trying to explain the different culture but it's still hard. "I keep telling them 'this is a totally different planet to Syria'. Really and totally different."
Alongside getting used to UK systems -"the paperwork, it never ends" - the Kennedy and other refugees families had been dealing with a lack of transport."
Through social media, Shirin came across the pageS of Bikes for Refugees". Since it has been found in 2017, the Edinburgh-based group has distributed over 650 donated bikes to refugees families across Scotland.
"We know how a simple thing as a bike can be transformational giving people freedom of MOVING and enjoyment. It also sends out an important message of solidarity and says to people - you are welcome here," says the group's fonder. The charity did not have volunteers or donors in the area, so it launched a special fundraising appeal to gather enough bikes for the families.
"They did it. They promised and they did it," Shirin says. "They SENT 18 bikes, THAT was a dream, so every members of the new families has a bike."
Two volunteers drove the bikes up and distributed them in the local church, then celebrated with Syrian food prepared by the refugees families.
"They could not have been happier," says Mr McCluskey. "It was humbling and joyful to watch."
Shirin's children are still learning to ride the bikes properly - but rely on their father for lessons.
"It's not familiar in Syria for girls to ridE a bike. Some know, but I don't know. I try to practiCE, and the kids try to practiCE. Only my husband is really good."

II. FILL IN THE BLANKS : in this text, a few words (10) have been deleted? Can you try to guess the missing words? (Of course, there are several «right possibilities»? Yet, you're required to choose the most satisfactory ones, fitting the situation and tone of the text.)

Many refugees cannot go home because of continued POVERTY, ? (1) and persecution. Many also live in perilous situations or have specific needs that cannot be addressed in the country where they have SOUGHT ? (2) protection. In such circumstances, UNHCR helps A GREAT NUMBER OF(3)? refugees to a third country.
Resettlement is the transfer of refugees from an HOST(4) ? country to another State that has agreed to admit them and ultimately grant them permanent settlement. It is one of the three durable solutions.
Resettlement States PROVIDE(5) ? the refugee with legal and physical ACCOMMODATION.. (6), including access to civil, political, economic, social and cultural TOPICS? (7) similar to those enjoyed by nationals.
Resettlement is a life-changing experience. It is both challenging and rewarding. Refugees are often resettled to a country where the society, language and culture are completely?ALIEN (8) and new to them.
Providing for their effective reception and WELLFARE? (9) is beneficial for both the resettled refugee and the NEW (10) country?. Governments and non-governmental organization partners provide services to facilitate integration, such as cultural orientation, language and vocational training, as well as programmes to promote access to education and employment.

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 16-08-2019 09:52

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 16-08-2019 10:05

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 16-08-2019 10:35

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help!/ 52 de maxwell, postée le 17-08-2019 à 12:12:49 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello Here4U
Indeed, that was long enough! Phew! But as interesting as ever!
I Help my student:
REFUGEE families in Aberdeenshire say second-hand bikes have MADE a huge difference as they try to settle into their new life.
"MOST refugees can’t buy cars. There are 10 families here. They don't have cars and if you want to go anywhere it will be expensive. [] School is A half-AN-HOUR walk."
Shirin, her husband and their two young children arrived earlier this year as beneficiaries of the Syrian REFUGEE Resettlement Programme.
In the garden of their home, Shirin is happy as she watches her children play with the bikes given to them by Bikes For Refugees.
"This is the best feeling EVER," she says. "You know your kids will be OK. They will GROW UP. They will study. It's great."
JUST LIKE the KENNEDYS, who changed their name when they arrived in Scotland, bikes were provided to three other newly relocated refugee families. The donations have MADE a positive impact on the community.
"All the families, especially [] men - if they're not going to school [- ] go and have a bike ride. They ride THEIR bikes together around [] town to know the city BETTER.
It makes them FEEL closer.
One of the MEN lives really far away and it's hard for him to go to the shop and get [] food.
Now he['S GOING BY] bike, and it is easier.
In February, Shirin's family arrived in Scotland. They FLED the Syrian civil war in 2012, and spent the seven following years in camps in NEIGHBOURING Lebanon.
"Even today, I can't speak about what we've been THROUGH. It was so hard," she says.
That is one of the REASONS why they wanted a new name. They had bad experiments at home, they had bad experiments in Lebanon and wanted to feel like new people.
They're trying to integrate INTO society here but can't say it's easy.
Everyone’s trying to explain THEIR different culture but it's still hard. "I keep telling them 'this is a totally different planet FROM Syria'. Really and totally different."
WHILE getting used to UK systems -"the paperwork, it never ends" - the KENNEDYS and other REFUGEE families had been dealing with a lack of transport.
Through social media, Shirin came across the page of Bikes for Refugees. Since it WAS FOUNDED in 2017, the Edinburgh-based group has distributed over 650 donated bikes to REFUGEE families across Scotland.
"We know how a simple thing LIKE a bike can be transformational [,] giving people freedom of movement and enjoyment. It also sends out an important message of solidarity and says to people - you are welcome here," says the group's FOUNDER.
The charity did not have volunteers or donors in the area, so it launched a special fundraising appeal to gather enough bikes for the families.
"They did it. They promised and they did it," Shirin says. "They'VE SENT 18 bikes, WHICH was a dream, so THAT every MEMBER of the new families has a bike."
Two volunteers drove the bikes up and distributed them in the local church, then celebrated with Syrian food prepared by the REFUGEE families.
"It's not familiar in Syria for girls to RIDE a bike. Some know, but I don't []. I try to practise, and the kids try to practise. Only my husband is really good."

II. FILL IN THE BLANKS :

Many refugees cannot go home because of continued MARTYRDOM and persecution.
Many also live in perilous situations or have specific needs that cannot be addressed in the country where they have LITTLE protection.
In such circumstances, UNHCR helps RESETTLE refugees to a third country.
Resettlement is the transfer of refugees from an OVERSEAS country to another State that has agreed to admit them and ultimately grant them permanent settlement. It is one of the three durable solutions.
Resettlement States PROVIDE the refugee with legal and physical SUPPORT, including access to civil, political, economic, social and cultural RIGHTS similar to those enjoyed by nationals.
Resettlement is a life-changing experience. It is both challenging and rewarding. Refugees are often resettled to a country where the society, language and culture are completely DIFFERENT and new to them.
Providing for their effective reception and CARE is beneficial for both the resettled refugee and the RESETTLEMENT country. Governments and non-governmental organization partners provide services to facilitate integration, such as cultural orientation, language and vocational training, as well as programmes to promote access to education and employment.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Arithmétique | Avec cours | Calculs | Calculs littéraux | Conversions | Enfants | Equations | Fonctions | Fractions | Géométrie | Jeux | Nombres | Nombres relatifs | Opérations | Plusieurs thèmes | Problèmes | Statistiques | Tests de niveaux

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.