Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Cover letter/graduate program

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter/graduate program
Message de aurorel posté le 30-01-2017 à 13:08:38 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Je souhaiterais postuler ma candidature à un "graduate program in marketing", c'est pour la France mais il faut envoyer son CV et Lettre de motivation en anglais. J'ai un bon niveau cependant j'aimerais que ma lettre et mon CV soit irréprochable.
Voici pour ma lettre : 

Dear Sir / Madam,
Searching for a solid brand, ambitious company, active in the luxury cosmetics sector, I arrived at LVMH BENELUX six months ago. Holder of a Master's Degree in Marketing and Communication, I am now looking for another challenge in France and this graduate program seems to be a perfect match.
Your advertisement for the Graduate Program in Marketing strongly sparked my interest, so I am submitting to you my application.
Please allow me to set out the highlights of my qualifications through my work experiences and internships...
My previous work experiences enabled me to acquire in-depth knowledge of cosmetics sector in mass retail and luxury, thanks to that I developped a truly passion for beauty, and more specifically for fragrances.
During my final year internship, I evolved in a dynamic team as category manager and press assistant for Maison Guerlain.Various tasks assigned to me have requested both my operational, relational and analytical capabilities : several analysis that I was able to produce (sell out, sales event, shelf measurement, sales team efficiency ...) have strengthened my facility with numbers and contributed to consolidate my rigor.
Through projects entrusted to me, I was able to work in close collaboration with several interlocutors (sales team, marketing, services providers, journalists...). The achievement of planograms, follow-up of remodelings as well as visits and installations made in store greatly contributed to sharpen my merchandising skills.On the other hand, tasks that I have accomplished for press department reinforced my creativity as well as my relational ease.
In addition, this position as category manager and press assistant teaches me to be flexible, have a sense of responsability and work alone or in team. Working on two different positions and simultaneously in a demanding environment demonstrates my ability to be well organized, multi-tasking, effective and rigorous in my work.The combination of those work experiences and my university degrees provides me relevant theoretical and practical knowledge in diversified domains where marketing, merchandising and communication are main aspects.
Today, I would like to be able to further develop my skills and know-how by integrating this program. Your values, your passion and your know-how will allow me to evolve in an environment that I particularly like and gain experience.
With my technical background, work experiences and my curiosity to discover new boudaries associated with my acute sens of work, I believe that no role is too challenging nor no task impossible, and would like to acquire a position within an international company where I could fully realise my ambitions.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,

Concernant mon CV il n y a pas de possibilité de mettre une pièce jointe... est-ce possible en MP ?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide,
P.S : l'annonce a été postée il y a 5j j'aimerais ne pas trop tarder pour l'envoyer.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2017 13:47

Réponse : Cover letter/graduate program de lucile83, postée le 30-01-2017 à 13:53:15 (S | E)
Hello
La messagerie interne n'accepte pas les pièces jointes, désolée.
Cordialement.

Réponse : Cover letter/graduate program de aurorel, postée le 30-01-2017 à 21:24:46 (S | E)
Ok c'est bon à savoir.
J'attends une réponse de correction pour ma lettre de motivation si quelqu'un a la patience de m'aider

Réponse : Cover letter/graduate program de lucile83, postée le 30-01-2017 à 22:40:08 (S | E)
up anyone?

Réponse : Cover letter/graduate program de bluestar, postée le 01-02-2017 à 12:05:55 (S | E)
Bonjour...

Searching for a solid brand, ambitious company, active in the luxury cosmetics sector, I arrived at LVMH BENELUX six months ago. Holder of a Master's Degree in Marketing and Communication, I am now looking for another challenge in France and this graduate program seems to be a perfect match.
Your advertisement for the Graduate Program in Marketing strongly sparked my interest, so I am submitting to you my application.
Please allow me to set out the highlights of my qualifications through my work experiences and internships...
My previous work experiences enabled me to acquire in-depth knowledge of the cosmetics sector in mass retail and luxury, thanks to that I developped a truly passion for beauty, and more specifically for fragrances.
During my final year internship, I evolved in a dynamic team as category manager and press assistant for Maison Guerlain.Various tasks assigned to me have requested required both my operational, relational and analytical capabilities : several analysis(pluriel) that I was able to produce (sell out, sales event, shelf measurement, sales team efficiency ...) have strengthened my facility with numbers and contributed to consolidate my rigor.
Through projects entrusted to me, I was able to work in close collaboration with several interlocutors (sales team, marketing, services providers, journalists...). The achievement of planograms, follow-up of remodelings as well as visits and installations made in store greatly contributed to sharpen my merchandising skills.On the other hand, tasks that I have accomplished for the press department reinforced my creativity as well as my relational ease.
In addition, this position as category manager and press assistant teaches me to be flexible, have a sense of responsability and work alone or in team. Working on two different positions and simultaneously in a demanding environment demonstrates my ability to be well organized, multi-tasking, effective and rigorous in my work.The combination of those work experiences and my university degrees provides me with relevant theoretical and practical knowledge in diversified domains where marketing, merchandising and communication are the main aspects.
Today, I would like to be able to further develop my skills and know-how by integrating this program. Your values, your passion and your know-how will allow me to evolve in an environment that I particularly like and gain experience.
With my technical background, work experiences and my curiosity to discover new boudaries associated with my acute sens of work, I believe that no role is too challenging nor no task impossible, and would like to acquire a position within an international company where I could fully realise my ambitions.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,

Il y a un mélange des temps dans votre lettre. Il serait préférable de choisir un et l'utiliser constamment ..

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux