Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

The missing vowels/196

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The missing vowels/196
Message de marit64 posté le 21-12-2016 à 23:02:45 (S | E | F)
everybody!

Find the missing vowels and unscramble the consonants in order to get the right word.

The number of vowels is given in 8 out of 10 answers.

1- A person who hunts. ..... (rhtn)

2- A feeling of uncertainty about whether one is doing right. ..... (lqm) 2

3- A man who delivers milk. ..... (knlmm) 2

4- The quality of being kind. ..... (dssknn) 2

5- A shortened form of a statement, story etc giving only the main points. ..... (msrm) 3

6- The name of a small animal, like a rabbit, with short ears and often kept as a pet. ..... (pngg-) 5

7- To walk unsteadily (especially of a very young child). ..... (dltd) 2

8- A loud, shrill cry; a scream. ..... (lyl)

9- A short journey made in order to get something or do something especially for someone else. ..... (rdrn) 2

10- To place a dead body in a grave. ..... (rb) 2

Good luck and have fun!

I hope each one of you will be able to spend his Christmas day with his loved ones.

So long

Réponse : The missing vowels/196 de flowermusic, postée le 21-12-2016 à 23:25:48 (S | E)
Hello dear Marit

Have a good Christmas day

That's my work with my friend mister Hidden

1- A person who hunts. ..... (rhtn) hunter

2- A feeling of uncertainty about whether one is doing right. ..... (lqm) 2 qualm

3- A man who delivers milk. ..... (knlmm) 2 milkman

4- The quality of being kind. ..... (dssknn) 2 kindness

5- A shortened form of a statement, story etc giving only the main points. ..... (msrm) 3 summary

6- The name of a small animal, like a rabbit, with short ears and often kept as a pet. ..... (pngg-) 5 guinea-pig

7- To walk unsteadily (especially of a very young child). ..... (dltd) 2 toddle

8- A loud, shrill cry; a scream. ..... (lyl) yell

9- A short journey made in order to get something or do something especially for someone else. ..... (rdrn) 2 errand

10- To place a dead body in a grave. ..... (rb) 2 bury

Have a sweet sweet week

Réponse : The missing vowels/196 de daisy50, postée le 22-12-2016 à 00:14:59 (S | E)
Hello Marit,

Here is my try :
1) hunter
2) qualm
3) milkman
4) kindness
5) summary
6) guinea-pig
7) toddle
8) yell
9) errand
10) bury

Thanks a lot for this exercise and Merry Christmas.
See you soon.

Réponse : The missing vowels/196 de afarodj, postée le 22-12-2016 à 01:18:19 (S | E)
Hi Dear Marit
Hi everybody

Here is my try, the last one of the year 2016, I guess.
1- A person who hunts. ..... (rhtn). - Hunter.- Chasseur.

2- A feeling of uncertainty about whether one is doing right. ..... (lqm) 2.- Qualm.- Scrupule.

3- A man who delivers milk. ..... (knlmm) 2.- Milkman .- Laitier.

4- The quality of being kind. ..... (dssknn) 2.- Kindness. - Bonté.

5- A shortened form of a statement, story etc giving only the main points. .. (msrm) 3.- Summary.- Résumé.

6- The name of a small animal, like a rabbit, with short ears and often kept as a pet. ..... (pngg-) 5.- Guinea pig .- Cochon d'Inde.

7- To walk unsteadily (especially of a very young child). ..... (dltd) 2.- Toddle.- Aller à pas hésitants.- Chanceler

8- A loud, shrill cry; a scream. ..... (lyl).- Yell.- Hurlement.

9- A short journey made in order to get something or do something especially for someone else. ..... (rdrn) 2.- Errand.- Mission.

10- To place a dead body in a grave. ..... (rb) 2.- Bury.- Inhumer.

Thank you for all you do for us dear Marit I wish you and wish everybody a Merry Christmas.

Réponse : The missing vowels/196 de sanna6, postée le 22-12-2016 à 10:03:08 (S | E)
Hello

1- A person who hunts. ...Hunter

2- A feeling of uncertainty about whether one is doing right. ...Qualm

3- A man who delivers milk. ...Milkman

4- The quality of being kind. ...Kindness

5- A shortened form of a statement, story etc giving only the main points. ...Summary

6- The name of a small animal, like a rabbit, with short ears and often kept as a pet. ...Guinea-pig

7- To walk unsteadily (especially of a very young child). ...To toddle

8- A loud, shrill cry; a scream. ...Yell

9- A short journey made in order to get something or do something especially for someone else. ...Errand

10- To place a dead body in a grave. ...To bury

Thank you Marit

I wish for everybody to have joy, happiness, lots of love and a peaceful Christmas time !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux