Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Cover letter/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter/aide
Message de aisio posté le 28-03-2018 à 19:28:30 (S | E | F)
Good evening,
I want to apply to an international bachelor for next year, and a cover letter is required. I would have wanted like your advises advice and your opinion on the one I wrote.
Thank you!

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to apply for a bachelor's degree in physics, chemistry and mechanics at the(name of the university) for the 2018/2019 scholar year..I am currently studying in a scientific class with an option in engineering sciences, which includes mechanics and electronics, at the(My highschool), in order to get my Baccalaureat diplom at the end of the year. I'm also fond of sports, that I practice frequently, on my freetime besides school. I attached my CV to this letter, which I invite you to read for further information about me and my studies.

I am interested in this program because of my enthousiasm for technologies and sciences,aswell as the opportunity it gives me to improve my english knowledge, for my personnal or professional use. The university of (name of the university) first interests me for its proximity from where I live, but also due to the quality of its education, represented in its good ranking at the national as well as the international scale.

I believe I fit to your criteria because I got a logical mind, an ability to analyse and a capacity to experiment from my study years in scientific class. I also learned to work in groups in different cases, as the TPE last year, or my project for the Baccalaureat of Engineering sciences this year. I can do researches both in English and in French, since reading scientific reviews is one of my hobbies, and that most of them are in English. Eventually, my sport practice taught me to be persevering, and to plan my work throughout the weeks.

Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to elaborate about my motivation and competences during an interview.
Sincerly,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-03-2018 09:12

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux