Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/lettre motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/lettre motivation
Message de abderrafiq posté le 05-11-2017 à 20:47:10 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider pour corriger ma lettre de motivation en anglais svp s'il vous plait?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Subject: Application for assistant project manager position

Dear Mr Davies,
I would like to apply for the position of assistant project manager as advertised on search recruiting site.
Currently a final year student who is about to graduate from xxx university with a master degree in civil engineering architectural and urban. For 6 months, I have been working for xxx construction on a construction project over €20 million where I have acquired through knowledge of managing a construction site.
I am interested in working in the construction field in xxx. From my research, it is a dynamic environment where everyone is committed to the highest quality expertise. I admire these qualities, and I feel that my curiosity and my adaptability will fit in well there.
As assistant of site manager, I have developed good understanding in planning and controls. For example, this was one of the major subjects that I worked on during my last internship at xxx construction. In fact my main duty was to devise planning for the subcontractors in order to facilitate their work. Also I had to draw up all management plans such as HSE plans, quality plans and implementation plans. My mission was also to circulate those documents to the architect and the contractor so as we could receive permission before starting works.
In addition, the project that I have undertaken have honed my skills in building strong working relationships with clients, giving instructions to building workers and ensuring a quality process from start to finish.
My professional experience through my internships in this field taught me how to choose the right people, the right material, and always try to step back and adapt the methods to the various configurations of work sites. To find suppliers, reliable and reactive partners to carry out the project with the many facets entrusted to us. I also learned that interpersonal skills have a very important dimension, both internally and externally.
I would welcome the opportunity to tell you how my skills and experience would be an asset to your organization and I’m available for interview at any time.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Yours sincerely,
xxx

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-11-2017 21:04

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux