Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Idea of progress/oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Idea of progress/oral
Message de stellacaillet posté le 29-12-2016 à 10:40:30 (S | E | F)
Hello tout le monde,
j'aimerai savoir s'il y a des erreurs de compréhension et s'il y a trop ou pas assez de contenu à certains endroits.
Merci pour vos réponses!

COMPREHENSION ORAL
INTRODUCTION
I m going to tackle the notion of the idea of progress.
So to begin with, I’d like to give a definition of the word « progress ». Progress can be defined as a steady evolution/ move toward a better state.
It consists in believing that things get better or improve.
It implies changes or move from an old order to a new one.
It is synonymous with improvement, increase, positive evolution.
In class, we studied documents which correspond to this notion. We saw many aspects of progress (negative or positive) to this notion.
We can then ask ourselves “Are you using social networks for the better?”
First, I’d like to show SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THE INTERNET EVERY DAY
Then, I will explain the question : SOCIAL NETWorks and the lack of privacy : a better world ?
After I point out do we still live in a free world?
At last, I will conclude on this notion by giving my opinion on the subject.

PART 1
On the one hand, social networks can makes your life better since it is amazing to think about in just one click, we are able to stay in touch with friends and it enables to me to share personal photos, video, etc... Despite the fact that social networks are efficient, it sometimes has negative.
We may reproach social networks with bully people without reasons. We should bear in mind that Social networking sites lack privacy and expose users to government and corporate intrusions.
Social networks can help us a lot and can blind us too !

PART 2
Should we trusts friends, social networks ? To answer this problem, we studied on a video on“young girl’s story”named megan, the video shows Megan who sends a msg (“perhaps sexto”) to her boyfriend, she trusts him however he share it THUS in the end everybody seen it even the teacher. She is so ashamed that she runs away. that’s why it’s not a better world when there is no awareness.
We studied both texts explain why we should to be careful on social networks. It explain that there is identity thieves, scam artists or stalkers can steal informations from you but they can also use it against you !
thus since the lack of privacy is at stake with social networks and the internet therefore we should be aware on the social networks, no doubt about it !

PART 3
At first sight, social networks and the internet can seems as a lack of freedom. we have saw in class, a document with negative aspects : Edward Snowden ( a whislte blower) showed the world that there is not always freedom. This man is a young US computer professional WHO worked for the NSA and has been disapointed in discovering the NSA spied on US citizens and broke many federal laws bc it illegally collected phone and internet data. SINCE the governements charged him with violation of the espionnage acts, that’s why he fled to Russia where he has been living since. we are watched by our own governement and consequently we are not free on this world.
otherwise, social networks can seems as freedom. We can studied on documents about crownfunding, it’s the idea of gathering lots of small contributions from lots of individuals to finance a project. For instance : it shows we still free to USE the internet positively.

CCL: To put it in a nutshell, social networks can help me a lot everyday as not.. In most cases people above all young are vulnerable on social networks nevertheless on other cases, with advices taken into account we can live in a better with social networks. Eventually, we can live in a world free or not free on social networks...
So are you using social networks for the better?
I think that We can use social networks for the better, but one has to be aware of where the risks come from and up or that can lead ..

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-01-2017 21:48

Réponse : Idea of progress/oral de laure95, postée le 06-01-2017 à 18:18:23 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
COMPREHENSION ORAL
INTRODUCTION
-It consists in believing that things (can)get better or improve.
- It is synonymous with (pas la bonne préposition)improvement, increase, positive evolution.
- In class, we studied documents which correspond to this notion: cette phrase n'a aucun intérêt.
- We saw many aspects of progress (negative or positive) to (pas la bonne préposition)this notion.
-We can then ask ourselves: chercher le verbe SE DEMANDER.
- “Are you using social networks for the better?”: si tu utilises la formulation avec SE DEMANDER, il faut faire une interrogative indirecte.
- First, I’d like to show SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THE (pas de the) INTERNET EVERY DAY
- Then, I will explain the question: mal dit.
- : SOCIAL NETWorks and the lack of privacy : a better world ?: mal formulé.
- After I (will)point out do (if pas do) we still live in a free world? (enlever le point d'interrogation)
- At last, I will conclude on this notion by giving my opinion on the subject: enlever cette phrase.

PART 1
- On the one hand, social networks can makes (CAN + INFINITIF)your life better
- it enables to me: pas de TO.
- it sometimes has negative: ordre des mots.
- We may reproach social networks with bully people without (any)reasons.

tu ne fais référence à aucun document!

PART 2
- Should we trusts (conjugaison) friends, social networks ?
- To answer this problem, we studied on (pas de ON) a video
- the video shows Megan who sends (present en be+-ing) a msg (“perhaps sexto”) to her boyfriend,
- he share (faute de conjugaison)it THUS in the end everybody seen (temps?)it
- We studied both texts explain(ing) why we should to (pas de TO) be careful on (pas la bonne préposition)social networks.
- It explain (faute de conjugaison)
- there is identity thieves: ?

PART 3
- social networks and the (pas de the)internet can seems (can + infinitif)as a lack of freedom.
- we have saw in class: hAVE + PARTICIPE PASSE.
- Edward Snowden ( a whislte blower) showed (to)the world that there is not always freedom.
- we are not free on (pas la bonne préposition)this world.
- otherwise, social networks can seems
- We can studied
- we (are)still free to USE the (pas de the)internet positively.

CCL: as not..: ?
- Eventually, we can live in a world free(d) or not free(d) on social networks...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux