Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Idée de progrès/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Idée de progrès/aide
Message de jade02 posté le 27-11-2016 à 23:14:52 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir à tous,
pourriez-vous m'aider à corriger mes erreurs sur mon introduction de notion lié à " idée de progrès"
Merci beaucoup.
bonne soirée

Good morning,
I will introduce a notion wich deals with progress and news concepts . This notion is idea of progress. But, one the one hand, it’s necessary to define progress according to me, we can introduce progress as a concept which permit the improvement in various sectors like the sector economic area, sientific and social; It allows the most advances of our history and he lead improvement across innovations. The head evoke the engineers and researchers who work together with the aim of improve the quality of life of the population.
Above all, it necessary to understand the fact of the progress is benefics in several sectors. Under these circumstances, we ask our, why can we say that progress can improve the quality of life to people, while handle to new technological’s problems. In the first part, i’m going to talk about the manifestation of progress wich can be illustraded by the example of…. Besides, i will conjure up advantages and disavantages with striching examples, finally, i will going to talk about the different means to live better with new technologial society.
Fist and foremost, It exists three types of progress : the Scientific Progress, the Technological Progress, and finally the Social Progress .
In our oral we will primarily study the last one : the social progress.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-11-2016 07:10

Réponse : Idée de progrès/aide de laure95, postée le 28-11-2016 à 15:08:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- This notion is (mettre un article) idea of progress. *
-But,(à enlever) one the one hand, it’s necessary to define progress according to me,
- a concept which permit: faute de conjugaison.
- the sector economic area: choisir entre SECTOR et AREA.
- It allows the most advances of (in pas OF) our history
- and he (qui est ?)lead (faute de conjugaison)improvement across (pas le bon mot ici) innovations.
- The head evoke (faute de conjugaison)
- the aim of improve the quality of life of the population: OF + VERBE + -ING.
- it (où est le verbe?)necessary
- the fact of the progress is benefics: ?
- Under (pas le bon mot ici) these circumstances, we ask our (chercher le verbe SE DEMANDER)
- the quality of life to (pas la bonne préposition) people, while handle (WHILE + VERBE + -ING)to new technological’s (pas de 'S)
- Besides, i will conjure up (article)advantages and disavantages
- i will going: WILL + INFINITIF.
- Fist
- In our oral (à ne pas dire) we will primarily study the last one : the social progress.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux