Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral/ vacances

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ vacances
Message de basmarie posté le 13-10-2016 à 20:57:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis en rétho et j'ai un oral bientôt. Les oraux me stressent beaucoup surtout que je ne suis pas forte du tout en anglais. J'ai beaucoup de mal en grammaire alors si quelqu'un saurait corriger mon texte ce serait vraiment génial!
Merci déjà d'avance! Et désolé si c'est fort long mais je dois tenir un petit bout de temps devant la classe.

Hello everybody. Today I’m going to speak you about a trip I particularly liked. Last year, I went to Crete with my parents during ten days. Crete is an island of Greece situated at Aegean Sea. It was one of my most beautiful trips, The weather was sunny every day and the landscape was amazing! I lived several experiences there.
There is a day I liked more particularly. We had made an excursion for Santorin. At 8:30 am, we had lunch in a big liner. It was a traditional lunch with some bread, jam, cereal, coffee, tea, ... Then, we visited the boat and we were able to realize there was an open-air swimming pool. we have therefore been able to take a sunbath. Suddenly, some dolphins was appeared very close to the boat. A big part of the journey was made with them. It was an attractive show of the nature.
Afterwards about 3 hours of journey, we arrived to the Santorin’s Island. The Houses and shops were on the top of the island thus we had to go there by car. We would have been able to go on foot there but the weather was too warm: 40 degrees. Arriving at the top, we were able to discover the beauty of the island. There was a beautiful light which gave onto the whiteness of houses in the point to be brilliant, domes was blue and we had a great view over the sea with some boats colored in feet of the island. It was a little piece of heaven! This island was very tourist, there weren’t almost local houses. There was multitudes of jewels’s stores. I bought a wristband with a Greek’s eye. It was the lucky charm which protected against the evil eye. But unfortunately I broke him.
Under this heavy heat, we were hardly thirsty and need to freshness so we had rank a lot of water and we usually went into stores air-conditioned to cool off.
To come down again in the boat we had two choices: come down from big, wide and deep staircases of an old stone used and very slippery or to come down again of the island on a donkey by the same staircases. We had only made a picture on the donkey because we didn’t want to use it in this way. He was badly treated. The most negative of the journey was to see donkeys suffering to rise and to come down under this heat on slippery staircases
Arrived at the bottom of the island, we noticed we had sunbathed a lot! My father even caught an enormous sunburn. We were very happy to have a liner with very fresh drinks and air-conditioning. We had for dinner some moussakas. My mother was crazy about that, she ate it almost every day! When we returned in the hotel in Crete, we were verry happy to find our beds.
It was one of more beautiful days I spent during this journey even if it was very tiring.
Thank you for your listening.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-10-2016 21:08

Réponse : Oral/ vacances de basmarie, postée le 14-10-2016 à 11:14:36 (S | E)
Personne????

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux