Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Corriger/Not forget

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Corriger/Not forget
Message de jessy20 posté le 24-09-2016 à 20:05:52 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous m'aider corriger mon texte s'il vous plait , en vous remerciant d'avance pour vos réponses.

We already heard this sentence " you have to forgive but not forget" , this expression is use when we were betray by a person that we know .Some people applied this sentence but for other the traeson were so hard that it's not applied it . We are going to ask the question if it's possible to realize this sentence in the daily life ? At first , we will see that we can conceive this proverb . Then we will study the impossibility to apply the expression.
At first , this statement i know it better than anymore .We can forgive only we understand the initiative of the one who hurtus , forget is like a box where we clean the old memories for read again from time to time .Like i say whan we love we are we are capable to forgive the mistakes of another , like a friend or a member of the family .Never the less , it does'nt neceqqarily mean that we forget . It's like a opening who leave a scar , in short the forgiveness it's not super ficial , where as the hurt is emitional always here . In spite of the officiality is some moments to perceve it , we can forgive but we don't forget .I will add a thing , it's than the forgivess and forget go together , we don't forget without the forgiveness and we don't forgive without forgotten .
Then , this expression is hard to apply it because ovver the moment we feel broke acts of this person who is familiar to us . For cunsequently , we looking for why this person who was supposed to wish well to me my wounded . Instantly , we try to avoid this person and the same time , we begin to hate it . In this moment of pain we respect the same sentence " I will never forgive him or her" , because we don't think anymore rationally and the only thing we want it's to made it suffer so much that it made me suffer . However , we begin ruminating of the act of this person and we ask why it made me betray so he/she knows that was going to made me hurt . We are in a state where we don't want to listen these explications and we don't want to see him/her completely . To sum up , how to forgive the unforgivable act of the person whom we gave all our confidence . For me the treason is inconceivable , we can't forget so we can't forgive .
To conclude , it's difficult to answer this question , in fact some people can forgive mistakes but it doesn't necessarily mean that they have forgetting . They prefer to forgive errors committed by the individual and to move forward . However , some people can't accept the apologizes and the explanations because for them the confidence was broken and we will never forgive them .

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 24-09-2016 21:43
Erreur de forum + politesse

Réponse : Corriger/Not forget de here4u, postée le 25-09-2016 à 07:39:14 (S | E)
Hello !
I'll start ... the end will come later ...
We already heard (temps) this sentence " you have to forgive but not forget" , this expression is use (participe passé)when we were betray (idem) by a person that we know .Some people applied this sentence but for other the traeson(grammaire et orthographe) were so hard that it's not applied it construction + maladresse. . We are going to ask the question if it's possible to (clumsy)realize this sentence in the daily life ? At first , we will see that we can conceive this proverb . Then we will study the impossibility to apply the expression.
At first , this statement i know it better than anymorerevoir la constuction. .We can forgive only XXXX we understand the initiative of the one who hurt/us , forget is like a box where we clean the old memories for read again from time to time .Like i say whan we love we are we are capable to forgive the mistakes of another (vocabulaire +construction), like a friend or a member of the family .Never the less , it does'nt neceqqarily mean that we forget . It's like a opening who leave a scar , in short the forgiveness it's not superficial , whereas the hurt is emitional always here . In spite of the officiality is some moments to perceve it , we can forgive but we don't forget .I will add a thing , it's than the forgivess and forget(chercher les noms abstraits!) go together , we don't forget without the forgiveness and we don't forgive without forgotten .(voir formation des noms avec différents suffixes!)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux