Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/présentation orale

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/présentation orale
Message de enis38 posté le 25-05-2016 à 12:34:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous!
Voici ma présentation orale pour un entretien, j'aimerais avoir vos avis et une correction de mon anglais.
Toutes remarques sont bonnes à prendre pour moi, je vous remercie beaucoup de votre compréhension.

I had a Diploma in Electrical and Informatics Engineering in 2005 then I enchained on a pro license optronics and I started working at xxx or I was performing electrical tests on 900 kva inverters. Then I worked for xxx, I also was conducting tests but on electronic cards.
After that I was technical hot-liner at xxx I supported catalogs "Residential and small commercial" and "Electrical distribution and low voltage" where I helped customers either for purchase for commissioning or for troubleshooting. Then always for xxx, I worked in service of quality. I received a sample of contactor, I put on the test bench then I write the test report with the number of opening and closing and how the contactor burn.

I also tested the fuses (40A to 600A) dedicated to aeronautics climatic chamber (temperature range from -55 ° C to 125 ° C) and then I traced the melting curves and wrote the report.
The tools I used were multimeters, oscilloscopes, voltage, low frequency generators generators megohmmeters, test bench, climatic chambers and dielectric.
I was in xxx supplies quality service or compensation I managed customers .
Then I decided to return to school in aeronautics as I have always done the model and I was always fascinated by this domain. Since October 2015 I have a bachelor's degree in aviation maintenance for continuing airworthiness and have access to the part 66 C.

During my internship at xxx, I worked with mechanics and avionician to implement work tasks, I defined the applicabilities, the access time of interventions, supplies, skills and tools.
I worked with xxx (AMM, IPC, Zones) to help me but also with the world xxx site for new work tasks and service bulletins.
I have done complete all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance planning and I check applicability of new tasks from xxx.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-05-2016 15:08

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux