Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bac/Lieux et formes de pouvoir

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/Lieux et formes de pouvoir
Message de luckykamon posté le 16-04-2016 à 11:00:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je passe l'oral d'anglais mardi, est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider à corriger mes fautes s'il vous plait ?
Merci d'avance.

1/Definition
I am going to talk about locations and forms of power. First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion: Location and forms of power can be defined by 5 notions like Anarchy, Democracy or Totalitarian. In all of power, the objective is to remain as long as possible.

To illustrate this I have chosen "The hunger games" because in this movie we have rebellion against the power in place and this power is Totalitarian with soldier to control population.
2/ Presentation of document
This movie speak about a regime when we have a capitol who have a power on 13 seven district differ. The government there is able to control the people in all of the districts. The citizens become nothing more than pawns in an elaborate game of life or death. The hunger games, is create against the rebellion.
It's all symbolic of how the Capitol prevents the people in the districts from joining forces and rebellion the Games keep the people of the districts divided and fighting among themselves.
But after in the movie we have a problem, the mains characters are a symbol of liberty for the district. And the capitol can't kill her because if they do that, the people understand it's time to revolt.
VIDEO A METTRE
In this moment, the Capitol loses because nothing can be same before, because at that time the all districts and the Capitol looks.
This is the beginning of the collapse of the government in power.
Finally we have a war and a new regime.
My source is the article of internet by Suzanne Collins.
3/ Pros and cons
For me we have several positions.
To my mind in first, the rebellion is bad because we can look the consequences of the war. And we can't say if the new regime is better or worst.
In second, we can hope a better life for children. And for this, just one person must rebel to show the way to others. In the movie it is Katniss.

Finally, the forms of power are the result of the diagram and as the events it leads to different forms of power.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2016 11:28
Vidéo pour un oral?

Réponse: Bac/Lieux et formes de pouvoir de luckykamon, postée le 17-04-2016 à 22:13:53 (S | E)
Oui c'est pour un oral après demain

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux