Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Notion/Spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Spaces and exchanges
Message de lopezmyriam23 posté le 02-04-2016 à 17:07:19 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde,
je suis en terminale scientifique et je prépare mes notions pour le Bac qui arrive à grand pas; aussi je voudrais vous soumettre ma notion sur Espace et échanges afin que vous m'aidiez à la corriger s'il vous plait.
Merci de m'aider.

I am going to talk about the notion of space and exchange. First of all I would like to give a definition of these terms.
The term exange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. The space is every area in the world : Country, city, village etc...
Wath I will talk about it is not exactly exchanges which I gave a definition because I will talk about immigration whiwh is also an exanges because people travel to an other country. So their is an exchange of human body.
To illustrate my notion I would like to talk about irish people. Indeed this people have many migrated from the crisis of 1800.
This crisis was very terrible many people died. There was nothing to eat. They just eat potaos and we name this crisis "potatos famine". This is the reason to the immigration of many person they left their country in order to find a better life because they are no hope to find a job.
For much of the post-war period, the Irish economy significantly underperformed compared to its European neighbours. This situation began to change in the mid-1990s, when economic growth picked up and outpaced other European countries.
Somebody wanted to come back because the country was much better.
In class we study several document, for example th Emigrant's memories. In this video a woman explan us that there was no hope to getting any work exept in the mushroom factory, she said, I quote "If you were lucky, move to the city or a broad. There is a man is this document and he had unempoyed for years. Before the boom people left Ireland to find a job whereas during the boom they came back because the country was prosperous again.
So people stay, leave and come back how much there is dificults/So people remains then leave and then return based on living conditions.
We can wondered that if every body from a country left because it is difficult to live, how can it developed, if there is nobody.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-04-2016 17:38

Réponse: Notion/Spaces and exchanges de here4u, postée le 02-04-2016 à 23:23:25 (S | E)
Hello !

I am going to talk about the notion of space and exchangeS. First of all I would like to give a definition of these terms.
The term exange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. TheA space is every area in the world : Country, city, village etc...
Wath I will talk about it is not exactly XXX exchanges which I gave a definition XX because I will talk about immigration whiwh is also an exanges because people travel to an other country. So their is an exchange of human body.
To illustrate my notion I would like to talk about irish people. Indeed this people have many migrated from the crisis of 1800.
This crisis was very terrible, many people died. There was nothing to eat. They just eat potaos and we name this crisis was named thepotatos famine". This is the reason to the immigration of many person(. (couper cette phrase) they left their country in order to find a better life because they are no hope to find a job.
For much of the post-war period, the Irish economy significantly underperformed compared to its European neighbours. This situation began to change in the mid-1990s, when XXX economic growth picked up and outpaced other European countries.
Somebody wanted to come back because the country was much better.
In class we study several document, for example th Emigrant's memories. In this video a woman explan us(orthographe, temps et copnstruction!) that there was no hope to getting any work exept in the mushroom factory, she said, I quote "If you were lucky, move to the city or a broad.(strange quote! end of quote?) There is a man is this document and he had unempoyed for years. Before the boom, people left Ireland to find a job whereas during the boom they came back because the country was prosperous again.
So people stay, leave and come (temps!)back how much there is dificults/ So people remains then leave and then return based on living conditions.
We can wondered that if every body from a country left because it is difficult to live, how can it developed, if there is nobody.
(la construction de toute cette phrase est à reprendre.)

Réponse: Notion/Spaces and exchanges de lopezmyriam23, postée le 03-04-2016 à 08:44:53 (S | E)
Bonjour
merci pour votre réponse here4u j'ai corrigé mon texte, le voici :

I am going to talk about the notion of space and exchangeS. First of all I would like to give a definition of these terms.
The term exchanges is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. A space is every area in the world : Country, city, village etc...
What I will talk about it is not exactly the exchanges which I gave a definition before because I will talk about immigration which is also an exchanges because people go to another country. So there is an exchange of persons.
To illustrate my notion I would like to talk about Trish people. Indeed these people have much immigrated from the crisis of the 1800s.
This crisis was very terrible, many people died. There was nothing to eat. They just ate potatoes this crisis was named the potatoes famine". this is why many people immigrated. They left their country in order to find a better life because they were no hope to find a job.
For much of the post-war period, the Irish economy significantly underperformed compared to its European neighbours. This situation began to change in the mid-1990s, when XXX economic growth picked up and outpaced other European countries.
There is somebody who wanted to came back because the country was much better.
In class we studied several documents, for example th Emmigrant's memories. In this video a woman explained to us that there was no hope to get any work except in the mushroom factories, she said, I quote "If you were lucky, move to the city or a broad.(pourquoi broad ne va pas ?) There is a man is this document and he was unemployed for years. Before the boom, people left Ireland to find a job whereas during the boom they came back because the country was prosperous again.
So people stayed, left and came back.
We see that Irish have some difficulties. The probleme is the économy which isn't stable.
We see alternate periods of crises ( potato famine) and prosperity ( boom .
One may wonder if ever the country is going to experience a stable situation.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-04-2016 09:30

Réponse: Notion/Spaces and exchanges de bluestar, postée le 03-04-2016 à 13:41:21 (S | E)
Bonjour..

The term exchanges is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. A space is every area in the world : Ccountry, city, village etc...
What I will talk about it is not exactly the exchanges which I gave a definition before because I will talk about immigration which is also an exchanges because people go to another country. So there is an exchange of persons.
To illustrate my notion I would like to talk about Irish people. Indeed these people have much immigratedemigrated from the crisis of the 1800s.
This crisis was very terrible, many people died. There was nothing to eat. They just ate potatoes (voir ma note ci-dessous) this crisis was named the potatoes famine". Tthis is why many people immigrated..(emigrate - de quitter votre propre pays, immigrate - d'aller dans un autre pays pour vivre). . They left their country in order to find a better life because they were no hope to find of finding a job.
For much of the post-war period,(quelle guerre?) the Irish economy significantly underperformed compared to its European neighbours. This situation began to change in the mid-1990s, when XXX (manque l'article) economic growth picked up and outpaced other European countries.
There is somebody who wanted to came back because the country was much better.
In class we studied several documents, for example the Emmigrant's (orth. a verifier) memories. In this video a woman explained to us that there was no hope to get any work except in the mushroom factories,(nouvelle phrase ici) Sshe said, I quote "If you were lucky, move to the city or a broad (abroad - un mot!).(pourquoi broad ne va pas ?) There is a man is this document and he was unemployed for years. Before the boom, people left Ireland to find a job whereas during the boom they came back because the country was prosperous again.
So people stayed, left and came back.
We see that Irish have some difficulties. The probleme(orth) is the économy(pas d'accent) which isn't stable.
We see alternate periods of crises ( potato famine) and prosperity ( boom) - a revoir - il n'y a eu qu'une famine de la pomme de terre en Irlande) _ .
One may wonder if ever the country is going to experience a stable situation.

"They just ate potatoes.." Non..la récolte de pommes de terre a échoué en raison d'un mildiou - donc ils ne mangeaient pas les pommes de terre parce qu'il n'y en avait pas à manger, -- d'où la Grande Famine entre 1845 et 1852.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux