Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/débat

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/débat
Message de sophie6040 posté le 14-02-2016 à 11:58:08 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Nous devons réaliser un débat sur un dispositif qui consiste à payer les enfants en fonction de leurs résultats scolaires. J'ai réalisé un petit quelque chose et j'aurais besoin de votre aide pour m'indiquer les éventuelles fautes afin de les corriger. Nous devions insérer des "question tags, des exclamations ainsi que more/less".

An information meeting, organized by the Director of the college of X gathered parents and teachers to discuss on the opening of the plan of payment of the pupils according to school results. It will allow to collect the opinions of each as many parents as teachers to have an objective opinion on the plan. Within this debate, Mrs. Jones, relatives of Miss Elisa Jones and Mrs. Peter, mathematics teacher are both characters who are in confrontation.

Mrs. Jones: « personally, I think that this program is very good. What a good idea! The fact of "paid" our children on their results, urge them more to work as well at home as on the school and on the other hand, allows them, to establish of pocket money. We parents, we work and receive a salary, this why not our children? »

Mrs. Peter: « I understand well Mrs. Jones, but do not you think that the fact of paying the students according to their result does not constitute in itself, disparities? A child who works hard but who has no expected result will less be rewarded than a student who has "opportunities" and consequently, grants fewer time in the work. However, it is this student who worked hard who should be rewarded, do not you think? »

Ms. Jones: « I do not think that this program is unequal. Every child receives the same courses on behalf of the same teacher. There is thus no student more favored than another one. If the results in the evaluations are bad, it comes from the work that the student to provides and not with opportunities as you can say it. With this program, our children learn the reality of the life: the more we work and the more we gain. »

Mrs. Peter: « Mrs. Jones, your daughter is a very good student but it is not the case for all the students. So, it seems to me that the environment of the work is very distant from the educational environment in which we teach. Many professionals were able to show that students learn better if they have pleasure to discover new thing. It is this pleasure of discovery that is the basis of our educational practice. Are you not afraid that this program may destroy the pleasure of learning students for the benefit of the gain? »

Ms. Jones: « No, I don't think. The pleasure of learning has no connection with the gain. The money just allows them to increase their motivation and reward them if they obtain good grades. Our children will always have the pleasure to learn, if the courses remain playful and attractive. The more the courses are interesting and more our children like learning. »

Mrs. Peter: « I understand well your point of view, but this system lets in the children in a kind of competition. One looks to be better than the other. This could undermine the atmosphere of class and would cause among students of rivalries. »

Ms. Jones: «For me, this competition may be beneficial because they would seek to move constantly in order to be the best. School results would be more increased. This is a good idea, isn’t it? »

The director closes the debate and thanks every parent and teachers for having emitted their opinions as for the possible opening of the plan. A report will be prepared and distributed to each parents and teachers. The final decision on the opening of the device will be taken at a meeting bringing together the Director and his educational team.

Merci d'avance
Bien cordialement

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux