Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Aide/film

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/film
Message de allya98 posté le 30-09-2015 à 18:56:55 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je dois faire une rédaction avec comme consigne de commenter les citations “Dreams are not lived on the sidelines” et “one man is pursuing an entire city’s dream”. Puis il faut présenter l'évolution de la vie de Vince Papale pour ensuite faire le lien entre un film et la notion mythe et héros. Pourriez-vous m'aider pour les fautes de grammaire ou de vocabulaire s'il vous plait ?

This first catchphrase comes from the movie « Invincible », which we studied the trailer last week. I think the term “sidelines” refers to the American football because it can represent the bench where some players wait because they can’t play. In this way, the catchphrase refers to the achievement of the dream of Vince Papale who had to play if he wanted to realize it. Furthermore, I agree with this quote of the movie, because I think that I you really are strong-willed, and have tenacity and courage, you can do what you want and realize your own dreams. But, you can’t do it, if you just stay on the sidelines without any efforts. Moreover, I agree with Vince Papale when he said in the interview we heard, everyone has the potential and the abilities to accomplish what he dreams for.

The second catchphrase comes from the trailer of “Invincible” and it refers to the fact that everyone in Philadelphia followed the matches of the Eagles and wanted the team to win every time. Vince Papale has the same dream, because he started from the scratch and when he entered in the Eagles, he just wanted to win and be one of best players. At this time, people in Philadelphia and Vince Papale with his team shared the same dream and everyone in the city wanted him to realize his dream with the victory of the Eagles. Furthermore, I think this catchphrase is available in lots of team sports like the football, rugby …

Vince Papale was 30 years old and was a bartender, who was fan of the Eagles. He didn’t have the chance to do great studies or to play American football except one year in the highschool. He always has dreamt to become a professional player but he never had any opportunity. One day, the team organized tryouts and Vince Papale just wanted to try to it. It was from that day that his life has changed. Indeed, he was quickly spotted by the coach and he was finally able to get into the team of his dream. With perseverance, and boldness, he just evolved and fulfilled his dream by becoming a well-known champion.

We can notice a link between the story of Vince Papale and the concept “myths and heroes”. Indeed, the movie redraws the story of one man who worked hard to make his dream come true. Thanks to his abilities, the opportunity and his many victories, he became a myth for people who supported the team of the Eagle. According to me, he is a symbol because; he started with nothing and worked one’s way up the ladder. If we want to fulfill our dreams, you have to cat like him and be strong-willed to overcome the obstacles.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-09-2015 22:55

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux