Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /essai

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /essai
Message de mila34 posté le 11-06-2015 à 22:48:46 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous
J'ai rédigé un texte pour un devoir en anglais et j'aurai besoin d'aide pour le corriger, s'il vous plaît.
Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de m'aider?Le texte doit commencer par I have a dream et le sujet est la religion.

I have a dream; I hope one day we will live in a different world in which no one will be a victim of a terrorist attack
I would like that in this world no one suffers discrimination because of his religion
I hope one day that people will stop being judged by others with respect to their religion
I would like that no liberties are not questioned because of the religion because the freedom is the foundation of the democracy
In this world all the religions will be equal. No religion is superior to another
There will be no religion war. Religion has done enough victims worldwide
Nobody ever will be forced to practice a religion. Freedom of conscience must remain a right
The religious extremists will not exist any more
People will try to know and to understand the religion of others instead of being wary
And I hope more than anything that this world would be tolerant, believers, nonbelievers, practitioners and non-practitioners would live together in tolerance, respect and brotherhood

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-06-2015 07:49

Réponse: Correction /essai de gerondif, postée le 11-06-2015 à 23:17:45 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
I hope that existe mais I would like that non. La structure est: I would like people to be free.
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert.

I have a dream; I hope one day we will live in a different world in which no one will be a victim of a terrorist attack.
I would like that in this world no one suffers discrimination because of his religion
I hope one day that people will stop being judged by others with respect to their religion
I would like that no liberties are not(double négation) questioned because of the religion because the freedom is the foundation of the democracy
In this world all the religions will be equal.(because) No religion is superior to another.
There will be no religion war. Religion has done enough victims worldwide
Nobody will ever be forced to practice(practice est le nom, practise est le verbe en anglais britannique) a religion. Freedom of conscience must remain a right
The religious extremists will not exist any more (shouldn't irait bien aussi)
People will try to know and to understand the religion of others instead of being wary
And I hope more than anything that this world would(futur) be tolerant, believers, nonbelievers, practitioners and non-practitioners would (futur)live together in tolerance, respect and brotherhood
Mettez des points en fin de phrase.

Réponse: Correction /essai de mila34, postée le 12-06-2015 à 00:00:20 (S | E)
bonsoir Gérondif,
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de me corriger.J'ai corrigé mes erreurs.
bonne soirée,A bientôt

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux