Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/Live abroad

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Live abroad
Message de mukta15 posté le 30-05-2015 à 21:58:25 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous !
j'ai une rédaction à faire en anglais et je souhaiterais savoir si mon texte comporte des erreurs(syntaxe , conjugaison , orthographe , vocabulaire) . Votre correction me sera très utile !
Merci d'avance

consigne : Imagine you have the opportunity to go and live in a foreign country . Which would you choose ? Why ?(200 words)

I will choose New york city because it's the best city in the world. To starting ny (= new york city) situated on the east coast . Overthere , there is a statue of liberty . His nickname is " the big apple " . there is also the subways , the yellow cabs and the hudsen river . there are 5 boroughs which are brooklyn , manhattan , queens , the bronc and staten island .In manhattan , there are harlem , broadway , times square , central park , the empure state building and a skyscraper . The empire state building is recent and cheap . There are many people which come to visit .He is opened of 9.30 to midnight so it's not early . In fact , there are 10 places you must visit in the big apple . in the first , central park : we can find the zoo . There are 35 million visiters every year. THERE are horse - carriages , ponds . Lincoln center is a cultural hub . There are ny ballet , the ny opera , a big fountain , an art school , the ny philarmie . Chinatown is the best chinese food in ny . Wall street is the stock exchange market . Lincoln was a famous president who abolished slavery . In 5 th avenue , we can find luxury shops and galleries . IT is a place to do shopping . Statue of liberty represents freedom , democracy. Iy was given by french people to americans. The empire states bulding is the best panorama of ny's skylinr . IT is an art deco skycraper . time square is a crossrod for people from everywhere . IT4S DYNAMIC PUBLIC PLACE . THERE are free watchings in the street ang are big screens . Finally there is also brooklyn bridge and the moma (the entry is a voluntar donation). to conclude , in this city , there are a lot of things . We can see the famous . it's the beautiful city but it's very expensive . Since I was young, I wanted to go in the city . It's was my dreams.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-05-2015 22:23

Réponse: Correction/Live abroad de gerondif, postée le 30-05-2015 à 22:15:56 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
on vous demande dans quel pays vous voudriez vivre et vous répondez avec une ville.
Vous faites ensuite un catalogue avec de nombreux "there is", vous trouvez que l'Empire state Building (1929) est "récent".
Je ne suis pas sûr que ce listing de curiosités touristiques vous sauve.
erreurs en bleu.

I will choose New york city because it's the best city in the world. To starting ny (= new york city) situated on the east coast . Overthere , there is a statue of liberty . His nickname is " the big apple " . there is(pluriel) also the subways , the yellow cabs and the hudsen river . there are 5 boroughs which are brooklyn , manhattan , queens , the bronc and staten island(Majuscules!!)(quel intérêt de lister celà?) .In manhattan , there are harlem , broadway , times square , central park , the empure state building and a skyscraper(ah bon, un seul gratte-ciel à New York en plus de l'ESB?) . The empire state building is recent and cheap (ah bon ?) . There are many people which come to visit .He is opened of 9.30 to midnight so it's not early . In fact , there are 10 places you must visit in the big apple . in the first , central park : we can find the zoo . There are 35 million visiters every year. THERE are horse - carriages , ponds . Lincoln center is a cultural hub . There are ny ballet , the ny opera , a big fountain , an art school , the ny philarmie . Chinatown is the best chinese food in ny (un quartier n'est pas de la nourriture) . Wall street is the stock exchange market . Lincoln was a famous president who abolished slavery . In 5 th avenue , we can find luxury shops and galleries . IT is a place to do shopping . Statue of liberty represents freedom , democracy. Iy was given by french people to americans. The empire states bulding is the best panorama of ny's skylinr(un batiment n'est pas un panorama) . IT is an art deco skycraper . time square is a crossrod for people from everywhere . IT4S DYNAMIC PUBLIC PLACE . THERE are free watchings in the street ang there are big screens . Finally there is also brooklyn bridge and the moma (the entry is a voluntar donation). to conclude , in this city , there are a lot of things . We can see the famous(the famous quoi?) . it's the beautiful city but it's very expensive . Since I was young, I wanted(present perfect avec since) to go in the city . It's was (2 verbes être)my dreams.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux