Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/ Robot

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ Robot
Message de ode27 posté le 22-03-2015 à 18:20:26 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous!
J'ai actuellement un devoir à faire à l'écrit mais que je présenterai à l'oral.
Le devoir consiste à présenter un robot, ses caractéristiques, par qui il a été créé, où, expliquer en quoi il est innovant...
Je vous présente mon devoir, en espérant pouvoir l'améliorer jusqu'à corriger le plus de fautes possibles.

The robot which I chose is intended to lift the elderly. It was created by professor Yasua Kuniyoshi and his team of engineers in a university of Tokyo. Indees the population of Japan quickly ages and the young people does not worry about needs for the elderly. This android was created to help these people. It is 155 centimeters and weight 70 kilogramm. It can more as a human being and is provided with 1800 tactile sensors.
In a public demonstration held in Tokyo, the Robot proved its capacity to ne lifted up to 66 kilogramm. His creator wishes that he develop of advantage to serve in the industry or the medical.
For me, it is a very useful robot which is capable of lifting people in case of accidents, of fall. It is constantly evolving because it can be also to use in various domains.

Merci d'avance!

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-03-2015 20:33

Réponse: Correction/ Robot de here4u, postée le 22-03-2015 à 19:00:49 (S | E)
Hello!

The robot which I chose is intended to lift the elderly. It was created by professor Yasua Kuniyoshi and his team of engineers in a university of Tokyo. IndeeDs the population of Japan quickly ages and the young people does not worry about XXX needs for the elderly. This android was created to help these people. It is 155 centimeters(long?) and weight+ S of the 3rd person singular! 70 kilogrammS. It can more(here, you want a verb!) as a human being and is provided with 1800 tactile sensors.
In a public demonstration held in Tokyo, the Robot proved its capacity to ne??? lifted up to 66 kilogramm??? (sorry, I cannot understand...OK ! I think I understand ... but there are mistakes to be corrected!)). His creator wishes that he develop of advantage to serve in the industry or the medical XXXX.
For me, it is a very useful robot which is capable of lifting people in case of accidents, of fallS. It is constantly evolving because it can be also to use in various domains.

Réponse: Correction/ Robot de ode27, postée le 23-03-2015 à 17:58:52 (S | E)
Ok il y a beaucoup de fautes que je n'arrive pas à corriger...

The robot which I chose is intended to lift the elderly. It was created by professor Yasua Kuniyoshi and his team of engineers in a university of Tokyo. Indeed the population of Japan quickly ages and youngs people did not worry about their needs at the elderly. This android was created to help these people. It is 155 centimeters of long and weights 70 kilogramms. The robot to move more like a human and is provided with 1800 tactile sensors.
In a public demonstration held in Tokyo, the Robot proved its capacity to be lifted up to 66 kilogramms (ici comment pourrais-je faire entendre l'idée qu'il a montré sa capacité de soulever jusqu'à 66kg? ��) His creator wishes that he develop of advantage to serve in nursing care or in the moving industry.
For me, it is a very useful robot which is capable of lifting people in case of accidents, of falls. It is constantly evolving because it can be also to use in various domains. (je ne sais pas comment traduire le fait qu'il est en constante évolution car il peut être utilisé dans différents domaines...)

Merci beaucoup.

Réponse: Correction/ Robot de ode27, postée le 25-03-2015 à 13:39:12 (S | E)
Help me svp s'il vous plait

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-03-2015 18:00

Réponse: Correction/ Robot de bluestar, postée le 25-03-2015 à 15:35:13 (S | E)
Bonjour..
errors in blue, suggestions in green

The robot which I chose is intended to lift the elderly. It was created by Pprofessor Yasua Kuniyoshi and his team of engineers in a university of Tokyo. Indeed the population of Japan quickly ages quickly and youngs(on n'ajoute pas s au pluriel des adjectifs) people did (temps présent) not worry about their needs at of the elderly. This android was created to help these people. It is 155 centimeters of long and weights (orth. a verifier) 70 kilogramms.(orth.) The robot to move more like a human and is provided with 1800 tactile sensors to move more like a human.
In a public demonstration held in Tokyo, the Robot proved its capacity to be lifted (il faut voix active et non passive) up to 66 kilogramms (ici comment pourrais-je faire entendre l'idée qu'il a montré sa capacité de soulever jusqu'à 66kg?) His creator wishes that he develop of the advantage to serve (of verbe+ing) in nursing care or in the moving removals industry.
For me, it is a very useful robot which is capable of lifting people in case of accidents, of or falls. It is constantly evolving because it can be also to use (participe passe pas l'infinitif ici) in various domains. (je ne sais pas comment traduire le fait qu'il est en constante évolution car il peut être utilisé dans différents domaines...)

Réponse: Correction/ Robot de ode27, postée le 02-04-2015 à 16:21:18 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux