- Signaler un bug
- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Transcription/BBC (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Transcription/BBC
Message de hello0106 posté le 30-10-2014 à 14:47:54
Bonjour,
j'ai une transcription à réaliser pour un cours, j'essaie depuis un bon bout de temps, mais il y a certains segments de phrases et mots que je ne parviens vraiment pas à comprendre. J'aurais donc besoin d'aide...

Le segment en question concerne le dialogue à partir de 24:35 jusqu'à 26:08.
sur ce lien : Lien internet

Voilà le travail que j'ai pu faire :

Because of this, wider political unsetional narrative – that we have and sometimes that never scesis because of the backlash that can happen. I think the other part is the brand worrying that the gang getting wrong with the muslim audience themselves. And I think on both counts is were saying that brand’s count and should be brave. Muslim audience is a hugely appreciative of our brand that do actually stay in the course with them …
And actually the commercial benefits .. is all about
The commercial benefits or have to be taken.
… very great example for the US … UK where a reality TV program about 6 muslim families whose ad called all american muslims. And the network called a lot of backlash from equivalent
They were bombarded with requests to remove the advertizing from it.
And one of the advertizers which was a national DIY stood change actually did pool that advertizing from it
And who is interesting and i think it is the tyning point and could last
There was a white scale backlash from the brood american audience
Saying we are going to withdraw our business from you
A backlask against the backlash effectively. Exactly. Yeah.
Let just finish by asking because one of the thing whose comes out very loudly for what you’ve being said
Is the evolution of the muslim consumer between the first generation and the second and third generation, what about the fourth, fifth and sixth generation ? I wonder where will be ?
Did this market will disappear ?

Je vous dis un grand merci d'avance ! Thank you!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-10-2014 21:06
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-11-2014 17:11
Compte fermé par le membre.

Réponse: Transcription/BBC de robertbrou, postée le 30-10-2014 à 19:49:28
Bonjour,

Voici ma proposition. J'ai gardé la plupart de vos fautes pour qui vous puissiez faire une comparaison aurale. Ce que je n'ai pas fait est de mettre toute ponctuation pour les pauses, etc. Je n'ai pas indiqué non plus le changement des interlocuteurs.

Because of this, wider political unsetional and social narrative – that we have and sometimes that never scesis nervousness is because of the backlash that can happen. I think the other part is the brand worrying that they're gang getting going to get it wrong with the Muslim audience themselves. And I think on both counts is were it's worth saying that brands count can and should be brave. Muslim audiences are is a hugely appreciative of our brands that do actually stay in the course with them and will ride it out, and actually the commercial benefits--because the bottom line is really what it's all about--the commercial benefits or have are there to be taken. And there is a really very great example from the US, where this debate is actually a bit further forward than the UK where a reality TV program about 6 Muslim families whose ad was aired called All American Muslim. And the network called got a lot of backlash from equivalents of the far right
And they were bombarded with requests to remove the advertising from it.
And one of the advertisers which was a national DIY stood change store chain actually did pull their that advertising from it
And who is what was interesting, and I think it is the turning point and could last a good lesson for the UK, is that there was a white wide scale backlash from the broad American audience, saying "we are going to withdraw our business from you"
A backlash against the backlash effectively. Exactly.
Let's just finish by asking, because that one of the things that's come out very loudly for what you’ve being said been saying,
Is that evolution of the Muslim consumer between the first generation and the second and third generation. What about the fourth, fifth and sixth generations? I wonder where we'll be?
Did Does this market disappear?

A noter:
Vert - correct
bleu - incorrect; J'ai enlevé l'espace devant la ponctuation.

Hope this helps!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-10-2014 22:17
Pas de rouge/rose sur le forum, merci.

-------------------
Modifié par robertbrou le 31-10-2014 14:30

Changement de rose à bleu.

Réponse: Transcription/BBC de notrepere, postée le 30-10-2014 à 22:54:46
Bonjour

stay the course (not stay in the course)

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux