Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral /Gap year

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral /Gap year
Message de buibui posté le 20-09-2014 à 12:31:59 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'aurais voulu que quelqu'un peut-être plus fort que moi en anglais (pas très compliqué..) puisse me corriger pour un oral que j'ai mardi.. qu'il puisse corriger ma grammaire, mon orthographe et peut-être aussi mes erreurs.. Merci beaucoup d'avance !

if I had the opportunity to take a gap year before going to university, I think I would go to England, london. All just because my uncle lives in the bottom and can help me find a job to pay for my studies. I often go since I’m young, so I know the city and I love it. More I could learn the language that will help me throughout my life. After working nine months the bottom, I think I would leave the United States with friends for a road trip. I always dreamed of going to the United States because this country has always fascinated me, whether the people there and the wonderful landscape for example the Grand Canyon. I would go for three months to make the most with my friends before going to university. I could use my knowledge assimilated in England and why not later remain in the United States and my education. I would be bilingual which is very important to me and I could meet lots of new people, new friends, many contacts and can be finally find what I want to do later.

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-09-2014 12:47

Réponse: Oral /Gap year de here4u, postée le 20-09-2014 à 16:44:17 (S | E)
hello !

if I had the opportunity to take(mouais ...) a gap year before going to university, I think I would go to England, london., (All) just because my uncle lives in the bottom (oh dear ? Where is he living?)and can help me find a job to pay for my studies. I often go since I’m young(temps), so I know the city and I love it. Morexxxx, I could learn the language that will help me throughout(all along) my life. After working nine months the bottom(again?), I think I would leave (for?)the United States with friends for a road trip. I always dreamed(yes .../dreamt) of going to the United States because this country has always fascinated me, whetherboth ? the people there and the wonderful landscapeS for example the Grand Canyon. I would go for three months to make the most with my friends before going to university. I could use my knowledge assimilated(boffff) in England and why not later remain in the United States and my(a verb is missing !) education. I would be bilingual which is very important to me and I could meet lots of new people, new friends, many contacts and can be (temps et voc?)finally find what I want to do later.

Très inégal ...Allez ! Courage pour la correction !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux