Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Production écrite/ immigration

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Production écrite/ immigration
Message de gogot80 posté le 18-05-2014 à 11:29:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
j'ai une histoire à raconter concernant mes grands-parents qui ont immigré aux USA. Je dois alors expliquer les raisons de ce départ et décrire les difficultés qu'ils ont connues.. Pourriez-vous m'aidez à corriger s'il vous plait?
Merci pour vos réponses.

In the early 20th century, my grands parents emigrated to the United States because of a tragic event. After the 2nd WWII , a big food crisis affected Ireland. At this time, my irish grand parents had a farm and in 1945, a mushroom, calls « The mildew » propagated on the cultures of potatoes, One of the essential elements of the food. It became inedible and a food scarcity touched the country. So the population was starved, privated of it first alimentation. The consequence was that people died. Because of the malnutrition what engendered an epidemic of cholera. My grand parents were very weakened and their harvests were bad. They lived in the misery and could not pay any more their impots. On the contrary, they saw America like the continent of all the hopes and of all the dreams. For them, it was an ideal place to escape the famine, where they could maked there dream come true. They saw also in America the liberty, the opportunity of beginning a new life and go from rags to riches. It was « the American dream « . My grand parents emigrated in boat but they knew difficulties in assimilating American society because Their presence aroused a deep reaction which denounced the behavior social, their incidence on the economy and their catholic religion They lived in a very poor district, in a cellar, private of natural light, ventilation and often flooded by sewers. My grandfather had sunk into a mental illness And he was not admitted at the hospital.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2014 11:42

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux