Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction DM/ Dracula

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction DM/ Dracula
Message de serinima posté le 12-04-2014 à 21:35:13 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
Donc voilà pour faire court je dois rendre cette semaine un devoir maison, en imaginant le journal intime de Dracula et ce qu'il écrirait avant d'aller visiter Mina la première fois pour boire son sang (yes, yes c'est glauque ). J'ai beaucoup d'imagination certes, mais malheureusement mon niveau d'anglais ne suit pas derrière.
Si vous avez la bonté d'âme de me corriger si vous trouvez des fautes ( je n'en doute pas ) et puis si vous me disiez ce que vous en pensez.
Merci d'avance. Gros bisous.

Count Dracula’s Journal, 31 September, evening.

The meanderings of my desires make lose myself, my mind is blurred. When I landed in England, my thoughts also seemed clear that my intentions. I was thirsty ... thirsty for blood and revenge. The red liquor which flows in the veins of men is my stuff, my inebriation. Violence. Anger. Hunger. That's what I am, a rest of my lost humanity. Harker, this insignificant human was my new toy, my actions were circumspect. I had to do a slave his precious wife (the famous Mina) who will kneel down at my feet, before I bring at her the deathblow. Nevertheless everything seems unstable at the moment. She is a reflection of my late beloved wife. Her lips, her long hair as black as my heart and her eyes so mesmerizing. Would she also has the ability to hypnotize? There would be no other answer to my confusion, except if I still lie in delirium at the bottom of my coffin. She bewitched me with her angelic air. Yet I cannot love, because with each essay I was bruised. Them, these miserable humans can not understand the kind of love I offer, because it transcends all. It is not frivolous or ephemeral. It goes beyond the years and centuries, it is eternal. Men cannot understand the depth of this. They tell me ruthless, bitter but they have never seen cruelty, oh no never. They have not seen the full extent of the ruthlessness of some, my loving wife burned alive.They have not seen. Whatever . I will take revenge of all. Of all mankind . Outside, the air is cold and the fog does not leave the city. A perfect time to visit an honorable lady. The blackness of the night will conceal the darkness of my soul and the smell of blood already invaded my nostrils. I would do from Mina my queen of darkness, a fallen angel who will govern this place by my side. She will be mine tonight.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-04-2014 22:19

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux