Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Vacances/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Vacances/correction
Message de amalia14 posté le 29-01-2014 à 20:31:03 (S | E | F)
Salut,
je dois faire une rédaction pour demain et j'aimerais que vous me disiez si ce que j'ai écrit est bien ? Les formes ? et la conjugaison ?
la consigne est:
You were on holidays with your family in Taïlande and you were caught in the middle of the Tsunami. Explain what you did before and during the disaster. Don't forget to describe tou feelings and the others' feelings.

Ma rédaction :

I left in Thaïlande with my family for holidays, I was very excited because I left for the holidays for the first time with all my family. I took the plane for the first time and I was stressed. In the plane a air hotess came we say " fasten your safety belt !" I felt several tremor, I was afraid of died on plane crash. The pilot had land urgently in a field in Thaïland. I was so much horrified that I had doing a fainting. When I woke I was in an hospital,when I was exited I felt some tremor. People were running around and shouting : "An tsunami come, an tsunami come ".. I was paniced when an little Daughter had took my hand and she my carried away in an basement. There was six people with one woman give birth had one baby, I was shocked. I was in an corner the basement and there was strong tremor and the tsunami was passed, I had very scared, when the tsunami was past, I was going out the basement and I saw the damage, I was shocked and terrified there was lot of dead, and worried beause I doesn't knowed where was my family. I was expatriate in France but I was alone and my family doesn't was find, I was terribly disconsolate.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2014 00:56

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux