Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Description/ aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Description/ aide
Message de frimousses0123 posté le 26-01-2014 à 12:28:46 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît? car je dois faire une description d’image en anglais.
Merci pour vos réponses.

Part 1:
The document is a photograph.
This photograph is the title "Mount Fuji".
It was the document published in website "Futurascience.com"
Represents the document the mount Fuji, They cherry tree and a city of japan.
Part 2:
We can see one mount "mount Fuji" 3.776 meters is the big mount of japan and the natural symbol of japan.
In the middle there is one gigantic city and to the right there is a (minka) red. A left there is a cherry tree.
There are many colors, for example: (red, pink, blue, white, etc. ...)
share:
This cherry tree at the bottom left takes up the quarter of the picture, because there is a lot of vegetation in japan.
The city is very being big and is populating.
In this picture we can see one mount with the snow in the second plane in the foreground we can see cherry tree pink with flowers and to right of foreground we can see minka red with three floors.
I the middle we can see big city with enormously of houses.
On the roof of the minka he has un bells black and the tree cherry they are raise.
The viewer's attention is drawn to the mount.
Part 3:
When I see this picture, I think at cinema in the movies or documentary because the landscape is very beautiful, we can see easily than this landscape associate nature and city is very splendid.
The artist wants to make us aware of important of the nature for we.
This picture is the advertising for an voyage to japan.
Part 4:
I think is picture is extremely beautiful, magnificent, splendid because the japan is an beautiful country.
I think the photographer is very talented because he arrives to show two opposite the city on the nature.
I find that it's a marvelous picture and landscape. Spot natural loved by tourists.

Vous en pensez quoi ?
Sincèrement.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-01-2014 13:54

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux