Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Lettre motivation/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre motivation/aide
Message de st4tik posté le 11-12-2013 à 15:21:58 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Dans le cadre de mon cours d'anglais, je dois rédiger une lettre de motivation. Les fautes ne sont malheureusement pas tolérées; pourriez-vous y jeter un coup d'oeil ?
Je vous en remercie d'avance,

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in the Java developer position posted on the Stepstone’s website.
I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and I have now two years’ experience in Java development at Smals. I was responsible for the development and programming of several web applications for the social security and health care sectors. It gave me the opportunity to take part in several projects, to acquire a solid experience in mobile development, to work with various technologies and to handle the responsibilities of lead developer and release manager.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing: I have always wanted to become an IT consultant and now that I have some experience, I am ready to take the leap. I am a dynamic, ambitious and motivated person who can work under pressure and face all types of work challenges. I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that help me during interaction with clients for understanding their requirements. I am fluent in French, English and Dutch and I also have a bachelor in Graphics design.

I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position and I think that it will be a great experience to work with an organization like yours.

I hope that this short presentation has convinced you of my seriousness, my enthusiasm and my dedication. I hope we can discuss more over a personal interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-12-2013 10:14

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de gerondif, postée le 11-12-2013 à 18:57:30 (S | E)
Hello,
I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that help me during interaction with clients for understanding their requirements. I am fluent in French, English and Dutch and I also have a bachelor in Graphics design.

pour:
for + ing = une cause: He was arrested for speeding and driving away.
to + base verbale = un but I come here to work. My skills help me to understand the customers.

a bachelor: un célibataire.
A Bachelor's degree: un bac

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de st4tik, postée le 11-12-2013 à 22:15:35 (S | E)
Un tout grand merci pour vos corrections / remarques

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de lucile83, postée le 12-12-2013 à 10:16:42 (S | E)
Hello,

Looking forward to hearing from you
Il vaut mieux écrire
I look forward to .................

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux